Gusearth

Heartstealer Breeding Plans

Which one would look the best?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One of mine is going to hopefully start a checker with this lovely thing that I just traded for, while I'm thinking Purple Nebula or maybe a Nhiostrife for the other one, and hopefully get a mate for them after the Val madness is over.

I decided to breed one of mine with a Mageia and one with a Thalassa. smile.gif Just have to wait a few days until I'm free.

I missed the Heartstealers, but was able to trade a couple of breedings to my Sweetlings for a couple. I had them bred to a Blusang Lindwurm and a Moonstone. I think they will look quite nice. If I can manage a couple more of the same, I could do some even gens...

I found a HS and red Gemshard, which is a nice combination. Hopefully I don't go through too many Gemshard eggs trying to get a mate.

So far, Heartstealer x Alamandine is my favorite: Soooo pretty!

I think I'm going to go with this one too. Luckily I have two males from the first drop. and that's all I need for this V-Day smile.gif