Gusearth

Heartstealer Breeding Plans

Which one would look the best?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally love the idea of Heartstealers paired with Mageia Xenowyrms. I love that they both share a heart-shaped pose, and I also rather like the red/pink combined with the vibrant orange.

I personally adore Spirit Ward x Heartstealing, but the Cronos does look really good too... Oh! Pyros would look great too!

Oh god.

HEARTSTEALINGS. WRY MUST U LOOK GOOD WIF ALL THE THINGS WHEN WE HAS CB LIMIT OF TWO?? *weeps softly*

I life mate so this is always a major dilemma for me! One I'm definitely doing with Aegis, and I'm thinking maybe Blue Lunar for the other?

Gonna try and get some 2Gs from shadow walkers as well because I am addicted to Shadow Walkers tongue.gif Mageias and Striped River also appeal to me greatly...so many choices, so few egg slots!

I personally love the idea of Heartstealers paired with Mageia Xenowyrms. I love that they both share a heart-shaped pose, and I also rather like the red/pink combined with the vibrant orange.

Thanks for the idea! I love this combo. smile.gif

user posted image

It's what I'll go for as well. I have 5 2nd gen Mageias already, now I just need a bunch of 2nd gen Heartstealers for them laugh.gif

I missed the last 2 Valentine events.

Sucky me.

Oh, me too, so now I'm just hoping to catch a Heartstealer from Aegis.

Darn this year's wonderful new releases; I had to change my plans. I'm definitely breeding Miss Heartsteal with Mister Aegis. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time deciding whether to breed Madam Heartsteal with a Waterhorse (my original plan), a Nhiostrife, or a blue or silver Lunar Herald. I do know I'm not going to use a Bleeding Moon, after all.

ETA: Nevermind. I'm definitely going to mate her to a Chrono Xenowyrm.

Edited by SilverGreeneye

I'm hoping to do a Heartstealer X Silver

No clue what to do for my other one though.

(eeeek so happy! First year being able to breed V-day dragons!!)

I'm hoping to do a Heartstealer X Silver

No clue what to do for my other one though.

(eeeek so happy! First year being able to breed V-day dragons!!)

I tried doing Silver x Heartstealer but I keep getting no eggs/interest sad.gif

Too bad CB Almandines are hard to come by dry.gif

I love this pairing so much...

They are impossible to find now, but I was super lucky and somehow managed to get 10+ CB Alamandines when they first came out. First batch hatched, then I grabbed some more. After that, I managed to catch one like once every two weeks.

Now, the things are almost as rare as CB Golds. Except I actually SAW a CB Gold in the Alpine recently. dry.gif

This pairing is pretty, too. Gemshards aren't as hard to get as Alamandines either. Basically, I like anything red/pink with Heartstealers.

Edited by Yunako

I still have every intention of breeding one with a blue Gemshard and one with a Striped River, but there are so many wonderful ideas here and they'll all look really gorgeous!

They are impossible to find now, but I was super lucky and somehow managed to get 10+ CB Alamandines when they first came out. First batch hatched, then I grabbed some more. After that, I managed to catch one like once every two weeks.

Now, the things are almost as rare as CB Golds. Except I actually SAW a CB Gold in the Alpine recently. dry.gif

This pairing is pretty, too. Gemshards aren't as hard to get as Alamandines either. Basically, I like anything red/pink with Heartstealers.

I see Golds too, but not Almandines. rolleyes.gifblink.gif

wow. i like them with the striped river, water, and deepsea. i thought i would like them with silvers and whites, but they just didn't appeal to me this time around i guess. thanks to those that posted mockups so i could see them farther then 2nd gen!

Definitely on the Heartstealer x Mageia train. Now I'm not so sure what I want to do with my other Heartstealer. I'm leaning towards Striped Rivers or indigo Lunar Heralds... Still not sure.

Hopefully I can find a good bloodswap of Heartstealer x Mageia this year, though.