Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

Meh... posted a little something. If I am able to continue, I will, but if not... then at least I'm not locking anybody in.

Esko, which OTP... :I Who are you shipping. Zakku and I?

Man you're way behind. He and I are like brothers. But I don't like him romantically.

But ship whatever you wanna ship. I won't stop you.

Hmm? *begins nomming on the Thael*

Not romantically? That's not what you said in those texts the other day. xd.png

It's not like I'm gonna post what you said. Derp... anyway... yeah... Rein and Eli.... A silent recluse and a feisty fighter who has a strange adoration to her brother... who shall be their official partners?

I mean, it's not impossible to have a pair formed through sibling love, would it? Not incestual, but just a deep understanding of each other and the sense of caring for one another that only siblings could share. *shrugs* This is only assuming they can't be paired off officially.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

The general concept is that is romantic yeah ^^""

Eleanor's bi though right? She could be paired with Cash, at the very least?

I didnt mean you guys....I meant David and Cherisa.... o-o

It's possible, assuming Cash wouldn't mind someone like Eli.

And assuming Eli takes a liking to Cash. xd.png

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Esko... Public schools don't work that way. They're free to attend. All Esko and Sasha needed to do was fill out paperwork and enroll. They would have been allowed to sit in their scheduled classes during the school week.

Regardless of financial standing. They just wouldn't be able to pay for extracurricular sports.

Edited by Narvix

I'm in! Mr. Fenson can find the great Flint Albion seasick in his cabin, refusing to show his face outside due to how embarrassing his illness is. The perks of being an Earth Saint.

I'll be posting tomorrow, once Mil updates the intro with my sheet.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

YES MAGE!! Welcome to the roleplay!

OMFG I LOVE THAT!!! Especially Sasha's expression. LOL!!

Chaos, you GOTTA put that in the gallery! That is gold! I laughed five times over at Sasha's face...

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Okay cool that would be awesome if you could attempt to draw my charry.

Okay cool that would be awesome if you could attempt to draw my charry.

Sorry. Chaos just did some awesome art for you (after you constantly pestered them), and I'd rather draw some characters who haven't got the chance to get any! And it takes me much longer than either of you for me to draw. I hope you'll understand.

That said, I'm planning a height chart in the future, so everyone will get something eventually! (which means, get your headcanon heights and builds ready)

Mage, (Or do you still go by TUM?) I would love to see another interpretation of Chuan Li. I also like how Flint is another gay, earth, Canadian. Except I don't see Chuan Li and Flint getting along based on what you put on his sheet.