Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

Dude. You GOTTA do your next posts soon. It will be so fun hearing when Robin notices Sasha!

Also, when my soundcloud will work with me((right now, it tells me to download the app on my iPad when I want to record)) I will do Sasha's voice. Yes, I can go as high as Sasha and as low as Esko.

Shota as a term is fine xd.png it's shorthand for a 'young boy' (as in, prepubescent; it's literally the male form of 'loli')

YOU GUYS are thinking of shotacon.

Which... Yes I agree completely.

Soundcloud can probably work...if I download the app....and that won't be allowed on my iPad ((thanks to dad)) but I can get it on my phone.

Btw, Chaos, when you use Soundcloud, what do you use?

Edit: lol Robin. You aren't Blair's Prince Charming. You are Sasha's. Shhhh don't tell him that >:D

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Nah. Every time I think Shota, I think trap, and I don't talk about traps... and I don't like traps..

I need to start on Soundcloud. It seems fun...

Cough. Just sitting right now listining to Pandora radio on mah phone.

Mil? I never got an answer to my question awhile back.

You raised the limit up from 24. What's the maximum limit? Because, counting Zakku's 3 reserves, I'm counting 28 at the minimum to level things out.

Oh crap, sorry, I must have missed that >_<

The limit is 28 then - it's however many we currently have + Zakku's and enough to have everyone paired off.

@Thael: Kirito makes such a beautiful girl though ;^;

@Narvix: I meant to wish you a happy birthday but I forgot. Happy birthday two days late! happy.gif

I finally posted guys >///<

I'm hopefully cosplaying GGO Kirito this year

EDIT: And happy birthday!

Edited by Millennium07

No. No thank you. No.

(Goes back to playing Dark Souls 2)

Edited by Thaelasan

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys ^^

Anyways, thanks for answering that Mil. I'm kind of debating on making a fourth character, another Earth child. o3o Don't know yet. Still thinking on that.

At any rate, there's nothing I can truly do in the IC right now except maybe write up some character-thought filler....

You know... I think I'll do that |D Everyone likes knowing what goes on in a character's head. Right? -shot-

Ugh, gotta resist asking for more drawings from you, Chaos -o-

Mil, do the kids already know that they'll be fighting off demons and such? Or will they find out in the Orientation?