Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

@Esko: Aww, haha, I'm flattered ^^

@Narvix: Oh, they know alright. David and Morgan dreamed of being Saints for revenge purposes, even.

Hey Chaos, how WOULD you feel with large amounts of drawing requests? Not like I want to overburden you....

Can you do just one more? i am hoping I am not addicted to your drawing skills and want them... maybe the scene with Robin pulling the rose out of her hair or something? Something with Robin and Sasha?

Edit: just sitting here singing along to music quietly...

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Ummmm... You want me to answer that honestly? 'Cuz I could.

I mean, I might seem like it, but I'm really not a happy person by nature, so you might not like the answer...

But sure thing~ that's nice and simple, I can try and get that done tonight, if not tomorrow :3

Oh, well you don't have to....if you don't want to...

This will hopefully be the last one for a while. I don't want to overburden you...

Nah, it's fine, I don't mind. You just asked what I'd feel like if I got bombarded and...

Well, first, I'd be all gung-ho. YEAH I CAN DO THIS!!

Then I'd panic slightly, realising I'd probably bitten off more than I can chew.

Then I'd procrastinate. Then I'd realise how much time I'd wasted, and decend into panic and hysteria.

I make that sound like such a hilarious sequence if events it sounds like a joke, but nah, that is generally my thought process when I'm overworked.

There is actually a really funny and ironic story I could go into about it, actually, that I'd happily tell Sammy or Lilly if they asked - and might say public ally at some point. But that's for another time.

As for overworking me, pshhh, don't worry! If you keep it to one at a time, every now and again, it's fine! I've no problem drawing for you guys ^-^ none at all

Okay! I still need to make sure I control myself...

WAH WHY CANT I DRAW AS GOOD AS YOU WAHHHHH

Welp, I finally did it... Latoya, Antonio, and Thel all in their Vice Reflectors. Yes, Latoya simply has a long, flow-y, skirt and a cropped shirt with thin gloves.

Shoot me. I can't draw muscles. Thel's got some nice muscle toning due to farm work but I can't draw him more than scrawny.

Edited by Narvix

It is okay, Narvix, I can barely draw people 0-0

Although, ask me to draw a dragon or something, and I can sure try!

Every day you people do this and post your art it makes me want to post a picture of Verick and Rose being cute.

Millenium has seen Rose's original inspiration... but he doesn't know..

I can actually draw like that. :3

But it takes hours... And a lot of motivation. Sucks.

Besides, like Millenium, I've drawn for years. Fifteen to be exact. I remember drawing stick figures and comics about them doing epic stuff.

Then I watched anime and tried to copy the style, like FMA and such. I would have burned all the pictures I drew from back then. So BAD.

But now, after anatomy classes, sculpture, and watching animation and anime, I have a better grasp on where stuff on the body goes.

Narvix, a tip for muscles is ... well, basically, think of a figure eight that extends to how far you want the muscle to be. Then just keep in mind where the bones are. Muscles are like ovals around a figure 8 where the bones are. Even though you have two arm muscles though... Bicep and tricep.

The best part is drawing them when they're extended and contracted.

Never took art classes though. Self-taught. I don't like teachers telling me what to draw. It sucks. If I want to draw catgirls I'm gonna do it.

I taught myself to be horrible. I had a friend who could draw amazingly, but she moved away, and I haven't contacted her in a few years. I can draw a pretty good dragon or other beast of you want, though I am best at dragons and wolves. I will gladly take requests for those, but not humans.... 0-0

You are right, Chaos. Art is happening because.....well, reasons.

Yeah, I can draw in VN CG style to, Thae. I just don't because... Well I need a computer for that and I don't have one right now ^^""

It goes with being a professional art student, I guess xd.png I can do everything from VN artwork to pretty dresses to glass sculptures~

That's awesome, Zakku!!

Edited by Millennium07

Meh lol lol lol ooloollooool

Dunno, just need to let the randomness out in school

When it comes to drawing, I have a lot of problems with people. But if you give me an animal or something cute, you can bet the outcome is going to look adorable. But humans are just awkward looking.

I mean, look at this cute baby. For some reason, I can draw it but I can't draw humans.

Don't wait on me... I've still got 12 days until I can actually post... well, 13 to be safe.

You heard him. We don't have to wait. ((Plus, how would you be able to wait 13 days to roleplay here? This rp has already gotten good))

(( I told you Zakku takes a while.

I can't even play Destiny or anything with him til he gets back. :I

And that really exacerbates my stress levels. I HAVE NO ONE TO PLAY GAMES WITH! sad.gif I can't get rid of all this energy. All I can do is satiate it with moderate multiplayer, but it's not the same! ))

Edited by Thaelasan

Yeah, I'll just have my two be hold overs, a pair of students who weren't able to pair up with anyone thus far, but showed potential so they weren't booted from the Saint program. *shrugs* Or whatever happens to those who can't link up with a partner.

Besides, I don't think it was ever decided who I would be paired with anyway, so it's not a big deal. If I post now, it'll more than likely be just the two of the roaming the facility since they would've already been through most of the initial training. Again *shrugs* that's my take on the matter and would theoretically explain how the two of them would be able to use their ability.

Okay, I have to let this out of my system...

OTP!!! Who am I talking about?

And Mage is joining too, so that should help with the pairing situation~

jokes on u the character i'm planning, he's the hugest fruitcake