Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

And neither was mine.

Note: LOL Robin and Sasha's mating dance, I had to refrain myself from laughing five times over in LAL. I will save the laughter for bedtime...

ACTION SEQUENCE KIND OF

Also featuring Robin and Atlas at the start. :3

user posted image

ALSO LOOK ITS SNOWING WHERE I LIVE YAY

I thought it was quite a romantic shot, if I do say so myself |D

Not that I have anyone to share it with/forever alone

Thael? Are you in a country that allows people younger than 21 to drink alcohol?

I kind of want to know what the ship's drinking age requirement is o3o Or if it even has alcohol to begin with...?

I am! Here in the UK you can drink at age 18~

Yes! There would be alcohol on board the boat. I haven't mentioned it I don't think, but there are guards and other staff on board too.

A boat full of empowered teenagers on their own would be kind of stupid.

Aaaaaaaaand no, I doubt the students would be permitted to have any. Though the academy might offer small amounts of it to paired-up students as a perk, you know, once they start offering perks.

That's why I mentioned it, Narvix. That's why I pointed it out. That's why I asked if it was allowed. Why did you assume I'm the one who came up with the alcohol? All of our drinks were soda.

Guys no fighting in the thread remember~

Not that you are, just reminding.

Edited by Millennium07

Hey Chaos, can I be your assistant peacekeeper?

Narvix, just wondering if you missed my response or if you just haven't posted anything yet.

I didn't miss it. Just haven't had the chance to make my own response. I started school today and turned 21 so I had classes all day followed by celebrating with family and boyfriend. It's late now and I'm tired so no posting from me until perhaps tomorrow or Thursday.

Thael, I was only asking because it brought up my own curiosity about my own characters. Plus, your post wasn't clear to me as, from when Blake fell, I was put under the assumption he broke alcoholic bottles then, later, the bartender came over giving him a glass of what he spilled before.

That's all. Just confused and curious due to wording.

EDIT: And, it was mostly on Kuro's part.

EDIT2: Realized my own mistake. I didn't ask Kuro as well |D

Edited by Narvix

Snow fell around five times here in my country. Each time, it melted away, though. Whether it took a few days or half a month, it disappeared soon after.

*sigh* Global warming...

Anyways, I can assure you that I am getting behind the idea of no alcohol until 18. I will, however, modify my post slightly so that it still works, in an illegal sort of way.

Edited by KuroKishi

Yo Chaos, how are those Vice Reflectors going? Since it had been a while, I am sure they will turn out well!

It has been a few hours....someone whack me in the head and tell me to be patient please..

*cough* The curtain has risen, or the curtain is lifted, or the curtain has been lifted... *cough*

PROFESSIONAL BULGARIAN GRAMMAR NAZI

Did Atlas just use his powers on the boat? HE IS SO IN DETENTION ALREADY xd.png

Also Saints of Light can't fly... I've never said Saints of Light can fly ^^"" Saints of Air can, after a long-ass time training... But not Saints of Light

Edited by Millennium07

He did. I was not aware I wasn't allowed to.

Also, it would be propulsion. I'm creating something underneath me, and then using it to push against my body. If you don't want complete and controlled flight, I guess I could just launch myself.

Yuuuuuup. Poor guy is soooooo busted xd.png

They'll be surprised that he had the mental fortitude to attempt it though.

And... Yeah, it depends what you mean?

I mean, a Saint of Light can create stepping stones out of solid light, or create a solid light platform and raise themself on it... But they can't fly unaided, no ^^""

I did list their powers in the first post, haha...

Edited by Millennium07

...? You took that the wrong way?

You can be creative within the limits of what you can do... And a Saint of Light is not capable of unassisted flight. Their powers work by projecting, manipulating, or bending light... In no way does that allow one to fly ^^""