Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

Well. That.....I a lot, I can say that....0-0

Would it be too much to ask for you two to please stop fighting?

I'm sure you're making the others uncomfortable with your bickering, and I'm getting pretty tired of it as well.

I like to think I've been patient up until now... But maybe it haven't, I don't know, but could you guys please cut it out, or take it to PM, or SOMETHING please?

I've actuslly made a pair of really great friends through this RP, and constantly seeing the OOC thread bogged down by arguments is really beginning to get me down. And that is legitimately bad for my health.

Yes, Thae made a mistake, but he's acknowledged that, and they're nothing too major. Nothing I can't look passed because they don't affect the plot.

So please, for the love of god, CUT IT OUT ALREADY.

Edited by Millennium07

THANK YOU THAT IS WHAT WE ALL THOUGHT NO OFFENSE NARVIX AND THAEL

Who is that pair of really great friends o-o

So, am I correct in assuming that our characters, while having access to their saint-like abilities, are unrefined in their use? I have a plan that relies on them.

Oh wow a question yay! Thank you Astro!

Now, to answer your question...

It depends on what you mean by that, really :3 Could you give an example?

Is there anyone who isn't being interacted with right now? Because Alis is all alone.

Also, a similar (Or maybe the same) question is how much of their abilities can they currently use? Can they manifest their elements yet? Because I'm trying to determine how much of her skills Alis can currently use.

Sadly, my trio are all with their partners.

I could have an NPC talk with her though - there are several important ones kn the boat.

Esko isn't though, I don't think. I know Harley just bumped into Latoya...

I think Cash is alone too.

But yesss that question I can answer!

Nope, no elements yet!

And as of RIGHT NOW they can...

-shoot energy beams

-create energy projections (shockwaves, swords, forcefields, etc)

-create energy 'platforms' to run across mid-fight, a la Shu when using Inori's Void in Guilty Crown

-they also have their enhanced speed, strength and agility by now

Actuslly, it's best to just say they have mostly the same powers as Gwen Tennyson in Ben 10: Alien Force, right now (ah, childhood memories~)

Is Darkness also able to do all those? You know, cause we can't manipulate it into a solid form. Maybe we can use a shroud of some sort, or blink through the Shadow Realm?

Oh! Any progress on Blake's drawing?

Oh Pffft Blake is done, I just got distracted last night by the fighting so didn't post it. xd.png

I'll do so now~

And yeah, Blake can do that because it isn't Darkness yet - it's just energy.

He'll lose all of those powers barring the agility, strength and speed when he masters his element, because the only thing Saints of Darkness can do outside of the void is to create a complete blackout.

EDIT: Also, remenber, travelling through the void is very dangerous and confusing. I wouldn't expect anyone to have mastered it until at least the fifth labyrinth assault.

EDIT EDIT: Here~

Edited by Millennium07

Alright then! I think I've figured out my course of action. Thanks for clearing that up, Mil, it's hyper-useful. And to clear up some potential confusion, yes, Atlas is completely free for interaction for any who would like something to do. I promise to not make corny jokes be too awkward with women.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Hey Chaos, how are those Vice Reflector drawings going?

I am loving those recordings! Keep going with them whenever you're in the mood for more!

@Esko: Haven't found time to start yet, should be up later tonight?

@Psy: Aww! Thank you! If anyone wants to hear me try voicing their male characters, just tell me what they'd sound like and I'll do a scene including them!

Edited by Millennium07

Okay, Chaos! I am most active at night, so...yeah!

Mil, I think Atlas would be a kind of gruff voice of reason. He tends to try and stay silent most of the time, and it's up to you guys to figure out whether he has attachment issues or simply doesn't like to. If you'd like, we can jump into a Skype call and I can try to emulate how he'd talk so you can put that in. I like to think I have SOME command over my vocal range, even if it is unsophisticated.

My Skype name is Astrodeath3, if you're interested.

@Astro- OR you could do the soundcloud thingy that Chaos does. I wanna, but it is giving me problems...I will try later,.

Are you trying to be rude? Please don't, I wasnt.

'Tis his preference, in the end.

Now that you mention Skype, do some of you wish to get together in a group on Skype? Share ideas, chat quicker, et cetera?

Mmmmmaybe.....dunno.

Astro, you could just pm it to him....just sayin...PMs don't exists for no reason