Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

Chaos, those pictures are AMAZING!! Especially their faces lol.

Chaos, mind making one of Blake? I'm curious as to how you'll portray him, especially with your unique style and the academy uniform.

Considering Vanessa is there, is she supposed to be a Saint? Because, the ship is exclusive to Saints and crew I thought.

Edit: And, if she's a Saint, then it makes an even 24 with no requirement for someone lee to be created.

Edited by Narvix

(( I wasn't sure about that either. I sent him a sheet and everything. I explained the proposal. He said he's saving a spot for Zakku. But at the same time, I know how long Zakku will probably be gone for.

Should it be a problem, we can easily quell it now, though from the posts I'm getting, I'm hoping not. Kuro and I are great at posting with each other. :3 ))

Well maybe it would have been best to wait for a solid answer first. :\

Avoids stepping on toes and complicating things further.

Edit: I mean, if you really wanted to interact with someone on a partner basis, then you shouldn't have made Verick and Rosaline as a couple.

Edited by Narvix

True, but if you've known me for as long as you have, you normally also know I'm extremely impatient and spontaneous. :I

Besides, it wasn't for my sake but for Kuro's. Though it was my idea, I thought it made perfect sense and made everything work out. It also adds a subplot for later on and reveals a bit more about the past. There's more we're collaborating about.

Okay but it still complicates things because Mil has expressed "no more characters" Beyond the one Earth that seemed to be in planning earlier. So, there's a big stomp on the toes just because you're "spontaneous and impatient". Impatient for what though?

Uh.....okay....this causes MORE problems, huh? *walks away hoping for no problem*

I have Kuro on Skype with me. We come up with stories. I like Chaos. We get along well together. So I asked him if I could play as Vanessa, Kuro's "dead" girlfriend. He agreed.

So I really wanted to go ahead and begin the subplot. I did. That's why we're here. I don't see what you're asking me.

Well, considering it doesn't sound like solid approval from Mil about Vanesa's role in the RP, it sounds a lot like stepping on toes just for your enjoyment. Plus, Blake is supposed to partner up with another Saint for his survival. If Vanesa can't be the Earth Saint that was in planning by someone else, then it complicates much more than just the execution of a sub plot.

Edited by Narvix

These thingies get complicated. We should decide: edit Venessa out, create ANOTHER character, or just ask Chaos.

Narvix, how many characters do we have already? We have three reserved, if Vanessa is counted, meaning that we would have an even number - meaning that it would be absolutely fine if she was considered a Saint since it would even out.

I considered this before I did this. I have been humoring you because I wanted to see your argument. If you prove me wrong, fine. I don't care anymore.

From what I understood, based on the current numbers shown on the IC, it's 9:13 - meaning that if Vanessa takes BLake, we will have four unpaired people, who can then proceed to be paired.

But God. I'm a terrible person. So I'm probably wrong.

Please, enlighten me.

Also, Esko, we know exactly what we need to do and I know you're trying to play Soothsayer. There is no need. We will handle this. If we have to, we'll take it to messages.

Edited by Thaelasan

Just a quick interjection, but Robin is missing from the post on the IC so the number should really be 10:13.

Edit: He's present in the list of characters paired up but from that point on it doesn't seem like he is and his form is not there either.

Edited by psyshock

What I'm going on is the fact that someone else said they would make a character to even out the pairs and we would halt at 24 total students and add a third person to the Earth Aligned students. What you are doing is taking that place without, what appears to me, legitimate approval from Mil.

As far as I know based on what Mil has said, Zakku's "three reserves" won't happen because then we are well over the final draw of 24. Hell, we're well over 7 pairs like Mil originally wanted. If Zakku's three reserves come through, then we need at least one more to even that out. But, again, then we're over 24 students.

Edit: Thanks for pointing that out Psy. It appears he's missing entirely from the list of sheets posted in the IC.

Edited by Narvix

*sighs*

I intentionally refrained from commenting on this issue, as I was hoping you two would be able to work it out, but now it seems I must get involved - especially as it is apparently my fault anyway.

Thae, Narvix is right. It isn't fair for you to just swoop in and steal Zakku's reservation while he's on military duty. Though I know that isn't what you intended to do, don't worry. On the other hand, however, it isn't your fault - I did say she could be an NPC. But if she's an NPC, it means she's a side character at best, and can't be partnered with any of the mains. We really do have far too many characters as it is, I have no idea how the plot will allow for so many, but it's too late to go back now.

I don't mean to be unfair, or singling anyone out - and I do legitimately like both your ideas, and the little plot you've cooked up - but Vanessa is a side character and that's it, I'm afraid.

I do actually have a complete plot for this, and although it can accommodate this many characters just about, it can't handle an odd number of pairs, I'm sorry.

It's my fault, I should have been more specific with my definition of 'NPC'.

Ugh. Thanks guys, I'll go fix it.

Edited by Millennium07

So I've thought about it... And just this once, I'll increase the limit.

Yes, we're still a Saint short, but I'm sure one will be along before I can snap my fingers, knowing this thread, haha...

But this is the last time guys okay? I've never been in an RP this big, much less run one, my god.

Just please listen to me this time guys?

*smiles* Good! I hate being harsh.

One more spot is open, so you can have another chara if you want, Narv?

Zakku has his three as I promised

Let me make certain I read correctly.

So the new limit is 28 max. Three in reserve for Zakku, yes? That leaves two free spaces. Correct?

Given our current number is 23/24.

Edited by Narvix

I might be interested in another character, but if someone else wants they can have it. (I have a bit of an idea that randomly popped up... pyrophobic Fire Saint?)

I'm not taking the spot but I know that a few of us wanted at least one more Earth. Maybe Zakku's three will consist of an Earth? Time will tell so you can take it for a fire since I won't take the spot.

WHAT? ...YOU MEAN... THEN THAT...user posted image

I AM.

PLEASED.

Also Narvix I am sorry please forgive me I love you. sad.gif