Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

I also edited my original post of my form with a slightly updated/tweaked version? it's on the first page and not too much was changed, just some things expanded upon a bit and added in that he has glasses and such.

Edited by psyshock

Name: Robin Bell

User: Millennium07

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Elemental Affiliation: Light

Vice Breaker: Sainted Spear - An ornate lance that is strangely light as a feather

Ethnicity: English, though born in America

Mark Colour: Yellow

Romance with Partner: Yup

Appearance: ROBIN is fall and slim with a healthy skin tone, perhaps a slight tan, and long dark brown hair that is somewhat wild and falls all over the place. Like a mullet but cooler.

History: Robin was born to a rather privaleged family while they were on holiday. He had a decent upbringing, being raised in an area known for remarkably few demon attacks in comparison with everywhere else. He was, however, always rather gifted in terms of intelligence. He attended all the top schools and excelled to the point of boredom. He has always desired to make a positive impact in this world, but has never been in a position too. Now that he has his mark, he sees it as his chance to make a difference.

Personality: Robin is generally easy going and friendly, always willing to sit and listen to someone's problems. He's funny and charming and a little bit flirtatious and sees never to let anything get to him. However he is actually quite a bit more cunning and calculating than you would thing, and his brain never stops ticking. He always has an ace up his sleeve and is unbelievably resourceful. Still friendly as hell though, just hides his smarts and motivations.

Other: He is a terrific guitarist and singer and dreams of staring a band once the temples are sealed.

Open to whoever wants him but Sasha gets first dibs~

Also I forgot to mention it but Morgan plays the harp too

WAIT SO NOW I JUST MADE THE RATIOS SCREWED UP AGSIN?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Millennium07

... I am such a twerp, damn it

Actually it's because it's like four in the morning here and I haven't slept at all Pffft who needs sleep

I'll fix it now!

Well, I was planning to make a male earth saint, but that'll probably happen after I'm done with training.

Narvix: hey, easy on him! It is hard to run an rp!

Pudding: and that is why we have wonderful NPCs

psy: yeah thanks for pointing that out to him.

Chaos: SASHA GETS FIRST DIBS AND SHE TAKES IT! Also, I have a prologue coming soon. Waiiittt. One more thing, I request a drawing, because I wanna see what he looks like and I ask you because I know you are awesome at drawing and won't fail to draw him good lol. Am I asking too much of you?

Other: I finally figured out why my iPad internet was weird and I feel like an idiot...

Edit: yeah pfft only wimps and Sasha needs sleep. Esko never seems to sleep lol. At least from the view of Sasha.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Pffft Narvix is just helping :3

I think

Maybe she wants to kill me

Pffft I still owe you a proper drawing of Sasha xd.png

I'll draw everyone properly but I'll get you a quick sketch of Robin being the derp he is in a sec xd.png

I'm mostly just irritated because now the Dark Saints aren't equal in number to the Light Saints. I've got a thing about numbers, especially when we need more Earths.

CHIC I GET IT!

You make rather attractive awesome characters, so I don't expect bad from you, Chaos!

THAT IS SO HOT AWESOME LOOKING! I ALWAYS KNOW YOU NEVER LET ME DOWN!!

Yes, I do go to Tinypic often.

Loop earrings. Sure. Sasha and Robin are a pair, guys! I am sorted out!

I love that you put the David, Sasha, and Esko pic up on the first page. Can you keep that there forevah?

Pffft Robin is the campest straight man you will ever meet.

Maybe. I've been told I act pretty damn gay IRL and I'm straight but hey.

... So basically, Esko, David, Morgan and Robin would be the ultimate threesome...?

AND YES WE ARE DONE BUT NO BECAUSE NOW WE ARE UNEVEN.

Someone needs to make a Saint of Darkness so Pudding doesn't implode.

Edited by Millennium07

I WILL CREATE A DARKNESS MO FO. But only if you guys want me too, cause I'm not that confident ::::?

And your dresses are lovely, but I would hem them and they'd look more complete.

But Zakku is going to be making a Male Saint of Earth so that would make us uneven again. And we also only currently have 2 Saints of Earth and they are supposed to be more common than Darkness, which we have 3 of, and Light, which we now have 4 of.

Edited by psyshock

Psyshock is basically saying what my problem is. I don't care about NPCs, we've got weird proportions considering how rare Light and Dark Saints are supposed to be. Even though Dark and Light aren't even, I'd feel better if we just had more Earths.

Mmmm, Pudding has a point... There is supposed to be... Like a 1:5 ratio? Which is not evident here clearly...

Maybe I'll make a story reason for it...

Whatever the case is, we can only really handle one more character before we should stop with making any more. The intention was 10 pairs, 20 characters but now we're going to end up with 12 pairs and 24 characters.

Edited by psyshock

Basically we are all terrible people.

But yes, this RP is WAY TOO BIG I ONLY WANTED 7 PAIRS ASDFGHJKL

But I like all the characters we have so far. We'll manage... Somehow.

Prologue for Esko and Sasha! Will make it as long as I can! Ready...setty....go!

"Brother, what are you doing to my knife!" Sasha almost yelled, and luckily she didn't, because if orphan patrol caught them....

"Sharpening it. You forgot to" Esko replied, his voice grumbling. He hated living on the streets. Who threw them out, anyway? A rich dude? A poor couple?

"Well, when I get that Mark of God, I will never need a knife again!"

"Well, then dream on, because only a handful get it, and it is a one out of a 9172892 you will get it. Plus, it fades after you turn 18, and then you will need a knife again." Esko acted mature about everything.

"Well, we meet partners, right? My partner might be from a rich family! We can be supported!"

"Well, how in living hell will you know that? The person might be from the streets like us." Esko did have a point.

"BROTHER"

"Shhhhh. Police" and to that, Esko pulled his hood up and hid in the shadows. Sasha did the same, but naturally being loud, she had trouble staying quiet. Speaking of which, as the police were telling dirty jokes to each other..

PPPOOFFFFTTTTTT

Sasha FARTED. That earned her a glare from Esko, and the police walked down the allyway.

"Hey, orphans there! Stop In the name of the law!"

"B*tch, I am the law" Sasha muttered. Esko elbowed her.

"We got 'em!" One of the officers shouted as they grabbed Esko and Sasha. "On to the orphanage with you. Your hiding time is over"

As the police started to head out of the allyway, something shine on the twins. They looked at their dominant hands, and saw this weird mark.

"See, brother! The police are running! We have the Mark of God!"

"Well, smart*ss, I see. We better run"

~~~~~later that day~~~~~~

"Hey, it is that boy you keep seeing"

Sasha looked up. There he was again. That kid. His loop earrings didn't make him look like a junkie. It made him a bit more attractive. Sasha almost drooled and dropped on the ground when Esko donked Her on the head. "Look up" he said, as he pointed upward. Sasha slowly lifted her head, and saw a helicopter above them. A woman looked at them. "Sasha and Esko Arkus." She called down commandingly. "I am your new commanding officer." She said matter-of-factly. "Climb up you two. We will handle your stuff. Climb now, please."

"Who the censorkip.gif is we?" Sasha snapped. Esko kept quiet.

"The board of directors at St. Alexandria's. Consider this your enrollment," She finished with a slight smile.

Sasha climbed up, eager to begin her new life as a Saint. Esko was also eager to find his right love..

Like it?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Or people can adjust their element alignments so there are less Lights and/or Darks.... *ducks away again*

EDIT: Seems rather... omnipotent? I mean, wouldn't the police still grab the kids? If they had the mark, the police would take them to the proper authorities. Plus, orphan control? There's no need for the cops to go after them unless they were doing something they shouldn't have been.

And the mark shows up on their birthday....

Edited by Narvix