Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Not to toot my own horn, but the person online the most is probably me. xd.png

Also, I see why you found it confusing, with all the name changes going around. Maybe we should revert to usernames for now?

...with me on the second place, I guess? Maybe xd.png But I'm mostly active when no one is. So sad.

Anyway GOSH DARN IT I WANT A TIMESKIP.

NAO.

>:C

...with me on the second place, I guess? Maybe xd.png But I'm mostly active when no one is. So sad.

Anyway GOSH DARN IT I WANT A TIMESKIP.

NAO.

>:C

I was first before my dad cracked down on me xd.png

YOU WILL GET YOUR TIMESKIP, DO NOT WORRY

c:

Also, I see why you found it confusing, with all the name changes going around. Maybe we should revert to usernames for now?

I dislike my username. I will not use it

I don't really trust Esko with the password tho...

Esko will clear the chat every 17 seconds and kick anyone who disproves of his statements

So...hopefully the Larry/Shetne interaction is done/done soon.

Also....yeah, so what nao?

We have Addar, something in the Coast ((maybe)) and then we are set?

I'd say interactions with Larry and Shetne are done for now.

Still not sure what's going on in the coast, but yeah, I'm waiting for Doc because I realized I kind of left her in the dust. A simple reactionary post from Addar and Bismuth would help wrap up those interactions, then Mouse and I can finish in the Thunder Kingdom, and yeah, I think all that's left is the Coast.

We're so close! xd.png

I'd say interactions with Larry and Shetne are done for now.

Still not sure what's going on in the coast, but yeah, I'm waiting for Doc because I realized I kind of left her in the dust. A simple reactionary post from Addar and Bismuth would help wrap up those interactions, then Mouse and I can finish in the Thunder Kingdom, and yeah, I think all that's left is the Coast.

We're so close! xd.png

EEEEEEEEEE

When I plan, I always get so nervous around the time I get to execute that plan

We're close!

We're so close I can touch it!

Hi, i'm really new to the forums and i don't know how i go with roleplays, how do i get permission to roleplay with you ? ..

Hello! Welcome to Freeforms. Have you taken a look at the RP section rules? They give a basic guideline of what is allowed and what is not.

I see you have posted in Uniques, a closed 1x2. For joining RPs you have to make sure the RP in question is open to new members. For most roleplays, there is also a requirement to submit a character sheet and get it approved by the OP. The character in question has to fit the roleplay setting, of course. You can't just plop your Leetle Tree anywhere. In the case of You As A Dragon, everyone is either a dragon, a human-turned-dragon, or a regular human.

It's also a weird time to join YAAD, since we're on the brink of a timeskip.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Character Sheet:

Name: Your character's name.

Link: Like a lineage link(if you have the dragon in your scroll) or art for visual reference.

Breed: Your character's dragon specie.

About: History, appearance details, all of that fun stuff.

I would say wait to join until the time-skip has happened(Doc! Where did you go? D:), but we don't require character sheets or anything, and if you do make one, you don't need to be accepted before you start your first post. I would recommend making a character sheet(template in the quote) just so you can keep track of your characters and other people can reference your characters without much trouble; and for tracking and other little things like that we reference this Organizer. It just keeps things nice and convenient. tongue.gif Even if you don't make a character sheet I would say putting your characters into the organizer and updating their progress is highly recommended, because it has everyone's characters and character locations on it.

I'm not sure how we'll initiate the time-skip... I'm guessing once Esko_the_Wolf posts again it'll be done? Another heads-up, MyaMouse said she won't be turning any more humans into dragons(the girl with the Magi Dragon mentioned in Alex's first post is her character), so if your main character will be a human-turned-dragon your character will either have to be transformed waaaaay back in the beginning, and your first post will just be you catching up with us, or your character will have to be transformed by some other means(like for example, one of Esko's human characters found out the transformation spell, which is how they turned into a dragon).

Um, I think that's it... unless you want a brief history lesson on what's happened recently. xd.png YAAD doesn't really have any rules or restrictions or anything, only those mentioned in that link Mage gave you, so feel free to go a creative route!

Edited by skwerl56767

YAAD doesn't really have any rules or restrictions or anything, only those mentioned in that link Mage gave you, so feel free to go a creative route!

*points Pyro towards this*

Guys

What's the time period

I need to know what humans will use against dragons to try and fight back

Because humans in modern time will not hesitate to go full force and use nukes

But they cannot use tanks in medival times, like what DC suggests it is

*points Pyro towards this*

What? Challenging Dash was because of the rule that forbids chat speak, though admittedly some personal annoyance was thrown in too, and one-liners because they're not fun for anyone. Then to the less remembered stuff, godmodding is pretty much RP etiquette by now, though watching for powerplaying might just be personal... What's the word, vendetta... I guess... Of people overpowering characters without the RP actually being of the sort where it's okay to do it. And then other stuff is logic and/or asking to restrict abilities that have the potential to be abused easily.

I'm not the only one, I'm just far by the most vocal.

I think we're in the same setting as the DC world, so maybe late medieval times. I'm thinking the most advanced it gets(all magic aside) would be trebuchets and catapults. With magic though, it may be slightly more advanced, with magic-infused weaponry, tamed dragons, and maybe even primitive rifles based off of dragon breath(I'm thinking that would be significantly less common though). Cudahsai did have ballistae on its battlements, so things like that would exist. According to the wiki, infantry and cavalry were becoming popular, even though they were hard to sustain at the time, as well as pole-arms(spears, lances, and such), during the late Middle Ages as well.

So... Lord of the Rings type era? xd.png

Esko said that he was asking Alex because this RP might have a different RP setting.

Not wholly different, I suspect, but more along the line of "is it like FF where you have medieval times and yet airships in the sky or just plain typical medieval."

just plain typical medieval

I feel like this is the most accurate, but with magic added obviously.