Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

I would like the White to be in a situation where he/she would willingly heal Vylainne. Perhaps a healer from her army, if that's okay with Blade.

Okay, and Alex, the summary is basically: Mage brought up the fabulous idea of at some point, having the Trio rulers overthrown and replaced with humans-turned-dragon. Pretty sweet, huh?

I also added that it could because the subjects blame the rulers for siding with Esko and 'allowing' so much vain death.

Then I came in with the idea of Larry being one, since I was gonna turn him into a Trio anyway. So, why not?

Then Brilliant Blade came along and thought of something awesome. Maybe Shetene's ghost ((or Bloodbound soul :3)) comes along, sees this strong but shy Ice, and wants him to fight for the throne as revenge against Vlyainne. Which I absolutely love. And the glue is starting to dry.

And THEN Dear ol' Doc comes and mentions rulers of different breeds. I really want Blade's idea to happen, with it being so epic, so I said the other two are absolutely free :3 Now Doc and I are discussing that.

Ahem.

Doc, you have a valid point. But the impression that I got from the Ice kingdom was that the Ices thought they were pure and only bred within their breed. The other monarchy stuff is true, but with Vlyainne being such an arrogant puff, things like that probably didn't happen with the Ices c:

Though the Thunders and Magmas, maybe. Though with what I get of the history so far, that probably hasn't happened in a while

Though you are right. You've done good, Doctor ;3

Woo, wall of text!

But it did clear things up. As long as Alex gets to help out in the Ice kingdom, I'll be happy. Actually, let me amend that. As long as Vylainne survives and Alex gets a high role (not king obviously) in the Ice kingdom, THEN I will be happy. Be warned, dead Vylainne equals VERY ANGRY ALEX. And you know how much power he has. Oh, you'd better not kill Vylainne. Or else. wink.gif

Doc, you have a valid point. But the impression that I got from the Ice kingdom was that the Ices thought they were pure and only bred within their breed. The other monarchy stuff is true, but with Vlyainne being such an arrogant puff, things like that probably didn't happen with the Ices c:

Though the Thunders and Magmas, maybe. Though with what I get of the history so far, that probably hasn't happened in a while

Though you are right. You've done good, Doctor ;3

Hm, you say "the Ices thought they were pure and only bred with their breed" but does that necessarily have to be true? I mean, if they're a very rare breed and only breed in the nobility then they'll be very inbred with all those nasty genetic mutations that go with inbreeding, especially if they never mate outside of their small circle. I mean, the monarchs could always potentially lie about who their mates are so their children are introduced to more than just the same types of genes (which is very ew) though I don't know man. I mean, if the Thunder and Magma kingdoms get out beyond mating between trios, then the Ice kingdom should probably not breed only with noble Ices. Even if they mate with just alpine exclusive breeds, that would seriously help their genetic line. I mean, I'm fine with the Ices breeding primarily within themselves, but it would not be healthy for the bloodline at all. Then again, kingdoms in histories often did the same thing and stuff just went haywire.

Huh, one more reason to overthrow the queen and start a new bloodline/establish a new government I suppose. Gotta get that new blood going.

Huh, one more reason to overthrow the queen and start a new bloodline/establish a new government I suppose. Gotta get that new blood going.

As long as overthrow does not equal kill, that's fine by me. (refer to my previous post for why)

As long as overthrow does not equal kill, that's fine by me. (refer to my previous post for why)

If you don't mind me asking, what inspired Alex's loyalty to the queen? I never really found that out while looking through posts.

He saw Vylainne's desire for him with his emotion vision back when he was a prisoner, and it affected his mind as well. It basically 'forced' him to be attracted to Vylainne, but now that he's got unlimited chocolate an Lumina and Ludwig are safe, he feels like he owes her. So he is opposed to the idea of her being overthrown, and will do his hardest to stop a rebellion and keep Vylainne in power, though he will tolerate it as long as she survives.

Ah, I see.

That was my theory because of the way Vylainne ruled. But like you said, another reason to overthrow her.

Alex, I was wondering that too.

AND I am not sure a new king would let somebody with such high loyalty to the unfair and previous ruler have a high position. With the risk of rebellion and all. Larry may be kind and a bit soft, but he's not stupid. He mostly follows what Veronica says because he is so striken for her xd.png

Hmm, but he might let it happen just because Alex has time control powers now. Especially because it was partly Hewey's fault that it happened.

If Esko promises to kill Alex, since she's that kind of person, Harley will probably help and then backstab him later.

Should I... Or should I not... Should I....? Or should I not....?

*grabs a flower and starts pulling petals*

Backstab Esko? Here's a tulip xd.png

ANYWAYS, wouldn't shoving him into the hole be ebough?

Esko's got both Harley and Mage trying to backstab him in the future. What a wild ride.

Oh by the way Esko, can you explain the difference between a ghost and a bloodbound soul?

Alex, Dragoness, Dark, do you mind if I join your little pack with new character(s)?

Esko's got both Harley and Mage trying to backstab him in the future. What a wild ride.

Oh by the way Esko, can you explain the difference between a ghost and a bloodbound soul?

xd.png EVERYBODY HATES ESKO xd.png that should be a TV show xd.png

A ghost is...well. A ghost.

A Bloodbound soul is similar, but in many ways different. They are bound to the earth by a blood rune, which is made by a quick blood spatter right when they die. Which means it is likely that a person dying peacefully won't become one, while somebody in a war has a bigger chance. Bloodbound souls wander around, and sometimes, they look the way they died ((like, of somebody was shot)) and sometimes, they look whole and well ((like if they were crushed (coughpetracough))). I will write more later when I am out of school. This took a while, with class

Yesh, I finally have the iPad back! Testing is OVER!! biggrin.gif

I don't mind if you join zamboza, though the others will have the ultimate say on the matter, least in my opinion they do since it was their group to start.

Edited by DarknessDragon197

Hey, random idea: what if, when the war starts, one or both of my GoNs goes crazy because the majority of the trio's powers are warring? If more GoNs would be problematic, maybe my avatars instead. At any rate, it would be a good way to introduce my Fleshcrowne.

Hey, random idea: what if, when the war starts, one or both of my GoNs goes crazy because the majority of the trio's powers are warring? If more GoNs would be problematic, maybe my avatars instead. At any rate, it would be a good way to introduce my Fleshcrowne.

That would be awesome! Though, the Trios aren't warring against each other, they are fighting humans tongue.gif.

That would be awesome! Though, the Trios aren't warring against each other, they are fighting humans tongue.gif.

That's right - BUT.

They are Guardians of NATURE, right? Wouldn't a war between humans and dragons perturb the natural balance?

Hmm... Avatar of Destruction might join Esko. I mean, it would make sense. Then maybe the Avatar of Change would, too, because it would be a CHANGE in the way the world is.

But I'm a noob when it comes to Avatars and their behaviors.

Whoa, stuff happened.

To start off, yes, Vylainne has integrated the propaganda that only Ice Dragons are pure, but "impure" Alpine species are allowed to traverse the Clan's territory as long as they haven't offended Vylainne. Which means, if inbreeding is the only option, the ruler can choose a lesser dragon as a mate, though they usually go with something pretty or easy to control. Vylainne, at least, doesn't care about royal lineage, and distrusts the other Trios far too much to have any sort of truce be called using the marriage tactic, and because she thinks of herself so highly, she would only choose an Ice for a mate, unless there wasn't one available. Then again, King Shetne was her mate before, so right now she isn't too keen on getting close to anyone else.

But this is all for the Ice Clan; it depends on what Alex and Mouse want for their Trios if it's going to be different.

And YAY Esko's back! xd.png Chances are, that since his own mate killed him, Shetne will be Bloodbound and not a sterotypical apparition(woo, look at me and my big words), but he might not show up until things have calmed down and Larry is in a private scene. Like, I don't know, have him stargaze or something. xd.png

Yeah, and it will have to happen after the war, which will happen after I get Labes on his side, have him ally with Mage, and after that, I will leave him alone for a bit. While I leave him alone, he will be building up his army. Afterwards, I will initiate the next arc.

Yeah, stargaze AND dream of Veronica xd.png Who will be, as a Moonstone, be awake at night.

So it is decided. Larry will be the next Ice king. Now squabble over who gets the Thunder and Fire kingdoms xd.png

Eskooooooooooooooooooooooh <3

I have NO idea who would fit to be the leader of fire kingdom, but I guess Lance or Bismuth for thunder, as they are escaping the Ice Place and whatnot... :3