Clown_of_God

Night Follows

I'm currently designing a show and working on a final for a design class, I have not had time to keep up on posting. I appologizing for falling behind and I plan on getting Skinner out of limbo soon.

@ Narvix: thanks smile.gif

it's fine padfoot happy.gif. real life can be busy, I know that from experience so I understand and I'm sure everyone else here, don't want to speak for them, understands too smile.gif

I'll edit Fenrir's form with this but i just foud a better wolf form that would suit him best. this is what the small wolf pup gows in to.. this wolf

(better plan for the funture.. this pup might grow fast!)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Alright.

I just want to ask, how dark is it really in Nightfall?

Edit: Okay. Posted Cadmi and Dahlia. I'll get my other two in the morning.

Feel free to use the same colors as you guys please for the wolves. I just put it there for easier identification. Essentially, three are after Ash and the other two are focusing on Cadmi. Dahlia isn't really catching their attention because, small rabbit.

Edited by Narvix

Aroara, I'm sorry, but you need to understand how wolves work. I don't intend to rain on your parade and I hope you don't take it that way. I'm just much for logic and realism, even if it is a fictional world with mythical creatures. Even fiction and mythical things cannot exceed past their original design.

First and foremost, even if Fenrir is acting on rage and instinct, given that he is in a very weakened state, he has no chance against bigger wolves.

Secondly, since he is acting on instinct, he would go for anything that's closest to his teeth and try to be on top. Not duck and attack from below. Below is submission, above is dominance. Wolves also wouldn't attack "near the junk." They attack the backside of the legs. When pinned, their heads are at the same ends.

He can't control his strength because he has none after being so malnourished. He has to work up his muscles again and that will take significant time, not just a single meal.

You can try to refute my words but this is basic knowledge you need to know in order to RP as a wolf character. Especially since Fenrir is only 7 years old. Additionally, all of my points were verified by a friend of mine who makes a living studying animals and working in a zoo that has wolves.

You're aim is to have Fenrir realize his worth and develop into his new role as a Beta. That won't happen in a snap. It takes time and experience. You don't have to edit your posts but, keeping these facts in mind will be helpful. Once Fenrir is older and more experienced in fighting, he'd certainly be capable in a fight.

I myself did research on the wolves, so I know a bit about them myself. What I am trying to do us have Fenrir use his smaller size to his advantage. Also “Research has shown that 2 weeks without food will not weaken a wolf's muscle activity. “

Source(s): wikipedia

I know it isn’t a reliable source, but it still works. He has had food, anything edible in a trash can ,he just wasn’t able to eat as much as he was used to…, so it stands to resin he still has some muscle. Fenrir was healthy, and still is relatively so, he just needs to get fat on his bones. (Sorry if my descriptions say he has no muscle, he dose, he is just really skinny.) I know the dominance and status of a wolf, but, as you say he is a pup with no experience in fighting, so he dose what he knows (which is hand to hand, his Teacher said to stike low to the body as a human, he is doing so as a wolf). His rage is making him lash out, and he is only doing so not as a Beta, but to keep the other wolves from attacking Kane, more as a friend then a pack member.

Also… polar (and Narvix) wolves have a feast or famine diet (wolf haven international among several others), going long periods with out eating then gorging on food with out being sick. I think the same would go for werewolves…

But you control the wolves, you determine what they do, in all honesty, I am getting confused with out the lack of named on the five wolves, who is attacking who? Fenrir tried to pin the guy with the red letters not the green.

Well, I'd been under the impression that Fenrir wasn't seeing more than one meager meal a day from the trash. That was my misunderstanding.

However, whenever someone is in a rage, they will act blindly and only follow instinct.

I don't think I was making any point about Fenrir getting sick or not about gorging himself?

Anyways, the wolves are NPC. All three of us can control their actions in each of our posts. Keeps us from essentially fighting with ourselves tongue.gif

I guess it is confusing without names. We can give them numbers or decide on actual names since we planned for them to be part of Kane's pack in the future, right?

Sorry about the mix up with the colors.

Let's see. I guess for now numbers would be suitable. Names can come later once tensions are passed. Right?

Red can be One, bold can be Two, green can be Three, orange can be Four and purple can be Five? Or we'll just call them by their colors?

The break up goes: two are facing Kane, one is facing Fenrir, one is facing Ash, and one is facing Cadmi/Dahlia.

Ah thank you… helpful. I vote then name Luke!

Thanks for the break up, it helps, and numbers would be good, or if you can highlight the wolf in the color… that would be fine. Like; the wolf attacked Fenrir.

Fenrir had two meals a day; the chicken leg thing was about the size of a small turkey leg... (big chicken but we are in Nightfall, things can be altered by magic). Most of it was bread and potato peelings, and bits of meat if he can find it. Sorry for my lack of descriptions..

The sick thing was more for polar, Kane made a comment about Fenrir eating to much and getting sick.

And yes, but when they are trained to strike low since they are able to walk, it becomes instinct. (Like karate practice, soon the moves are instinctual.)

Ah alright. I'll start making such distinctions in my posts. If you'd like, I can go back and make the same distinctions in my former two posts.

Okay, that makes some more sense. I mean, he wouldn't be perfect in health (eating whatever he could find so no guarantee of a balanced diet) but, that certainly would mean he's not too malnourished. Then it's just a factor of working up muscles and combat style.

EDIT: When was he trained to strike low? Wouldn't a wolf train him to strike high? Or, at least, in the middle?

Edited by Narvix

just in the last one please... so i may edit if need be.

Im glad we have a understanding now. I was hopeing to explin that bit in the rp, i have a tendicy to bring everything to light quickly but in this one i'm working on that. maybey somethings i should not make so obscure.....

Hey, would you guys mind much if I made 2 (bold) into an actual character?I just thought that would be interesting.

Go ahead x3 I don't plan on keeping any (unless I suddenly want to join the werewolf bandwagon ;D).

Okay, I'll go make color distinctions.

EDIT: Added in color distinctions. Does that help figure out who was where in my post? Let me know if you want something changed for better clarification.

Edited by Narvix

Ok, here's my form wink.gif

Username: polaristar

Name: Draco Sage

Race: Werewolf

Power/s:

- Shifting into a wolf

- Super Strength/Speed/Senses

Description:

Human - 6 foot, pale green eyes

Wolf - pale green eyes, about 5 foot 1 in height

History: Draco has always been a rogue, with no true pack to call his own. He is an orphan, having been passed from foster home to foster home, with none of them being particularly nice. He is a little messed up because of his past, but USUALLY means well. The only fight style he knows is street fighting, and is a skilled pickpocket and lock picker.

Personality: I'm gonna RP this out, not really sure where I'm going with him.

Sector: Somewhere in sector D is his hideout, but he's never told anyone WHERE.

Other: Draco is a troublemaker.

I won't start playing him until after the fight is over, though.

Edited by polaristar

How funny x3 A wolf named Dragon aha.

Oh what the heck. I'll make a werewolf tongue.gif He'll be comic relief a bit with some preference for the ladies x3

the other three can be npcs with names, unless soneone whants to make another... i still vote Luke for a name! i can only handle three, and Fenrir's posts are long as it is..

You're welcome ^^ I intend to update the quoted forms as more are approved over the future.

Aroara, did you want an NPC named Luke or am I free to use the name? :3

Username: Narvix

Name: Lucia "Luke" Rogue

Age: Unknown but she looks to be in her early to mid twenties.

Race: Werewolf - Lycan. She is the more humanoid subset of werewolf and possesses two wolf forms instead of just one.

Power/s:

Passive: Enhanced traits typical with Werewolves.

Passive: Full moon transformation - she has no control over which form she takes. On the full moon, she is forced into her more humanoid wolf form.

Active: Phonetics - she can manipulate sound waves to mute something/one, keep someone from hearing something/one, and so on. She can amplify sound or muffle it.

Active: Basic shapeshifting between forms.

Description: Werewolf and human

History: Luke was born and raised in a different sort of wolf pack. They referred more to themselves as part of a tribe that consisted of more than one subtype of werewolves. It had been found, in this tribe, that breeding between two could produce offspring of either subtype and often a cross. However, some percentage of the offspring proved to be sterile. To outsiders, those of a purebred line saw the crosses as tainted wolves and often regarded them with a low status.

In Luke's tribe, she was the daughter of Gammas and trained with a specialty for agility. As she aged and as she accomplished tasks or overcame challenges, she was adorned with ornaments or markings that signified her status. She wore such markings and items with pride and honor, knowing that she was part of what represented her tribe as a whole.

Once she was old enough for her tribe's Rite of Path Choosing, she was given the choice (like all wolves born among her family) to stay with the tribe or move on to make her own. She decided to leave in search of her own. For some time, she was alone after that, crossing paths with a few other wolves as the years passed but none stayed with her because of her bloodline.

Eventually, she came to Nightfall, meeting a few other lone wolves and deciding to band with them for the time being. Luke wasn't certain if it would be a permanent arrangement or not but, in Nightfall, she deemed it best to tuck her adornments into a travel sack for safe keeping and tattooed her markings into her skin so that she would always maintain them, even after the paint wore off.

Personality: Luke has always been seen as one of the boys so, it only makes sense that she acts just as rough as any of them. For this, the four other wolves she banded with refer to her more as a male instead of a female, naming her Luke and only trying to make sexual advances at the very beginning. She enjoys smart mouthing, coming up with fair comebacks, and getting down and dirty in rough housing or activities. Often times, when there isn't much going on, on can find her sitting back in a chair or on a couch with her guitar. She's a fair guitarist. Not one of the absolute bests but she can play a few good chords without problem.

Luke has a tendency to follow the flow of emotions around her. If a few are showing signs of aggression, she'll do so too. If someone's relaxed and laid back, she'll emit the same level of tranquility. It's why she'll be eager to jump right into a fight if her campions are hyped up as well.

Sector: B6 but she mostly hangs out in the D Sector, wherever her band of wolves want to go.

Other: N/A

This form is not yet complete.

Edited by Narvix

... i was leaning more twords a male wolf luke... but.. ok.... i kinda whanted a bond between fenrir and one of the wolves..... for later perporces...

You'll understand the purpose of the nickname once I finish her form. smile.gif

I had been thinking, before you made your remark about a bond, if Lucia could be the second Beta of this to-be-formed back x3 Some packs have two Alphas and two Betas, usually of opposite genders. If you and Polar were willing, Lucia would essentially bond with Fenrir and help show him the ropes of the role alongside Kane's teachings. She'd also defend him where needed against the other wolves who desired to replace the pup.