Clown_of_God

Night Follows

normaly the two are mates, Jessica (who will show up later when fenrir is older and is his old freind, played by poler) would be his mate and beta fae at that point... but its up to Alpha... *turns to kane*

I didn't realize that would be Jessica's role. |D

Sorry, guess I should have used a different term. The two men aren't wearing any armor. They're wearing suits. So, the dress shirt, tie, coat, slacks, dress shoes. Think Men in Black. Aha.

EDIT: Luke's form is complete.

Edited by Narvix

ah, i'll change it. he's still going to ram him. I guess luke could help out fenrir, i whanted to have the boy bond with one of the wolves, and with her pwers he'd be in aww of her. athough he would laugh at the people she makes mute, if he could laugh that is, considering he cant speak himself.

we can call her a fill in beta untill A) fenrir is big and strong enough. and B.) jessica comes in.

but again, its up to polar.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Actually, mutes can make basic sounds smile.gif So grunts, hisses, coughing, etc. Anything that doesn't require the vibration of vocal cords x3 Some are even known to be able to say a few choice words depending on how many non-vibrated sounds are required.

Jessica would have to beat her in a fair challenge then tongue.gif She won't give up Beta so easily.

I said before in the rp he can snort grunt growl and howl and such, but he is a pup, and untrained in controleing his wolf and more in tune with his wolfish side. But for the sake of the rp, he cant say any, only make sounds, more like an animal then anything..... and considering,, he had his vocal cords ripped out for entertainment... XP

((if you look at the webcomic StraysOnline, he is based on Feral, only younger.))

Lots of werewolves being made... hmm...

Approved.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Aha okay. You did say that there were a few wolves and vampires in the city 83

I promise, I'm only having 1 wolf.

Meh... I said it was full of creatures of the dark, from myth and legend... I'm just saying, with the recent plot y'all have formulated for yourselves, there's been a jump in the werewolf ratio.

Done for the night. I ship Luke/Fenrir (mainly cause I have no desire to play another wolf right now) wink.gif

fenrir is seven!.. i said when he is older.. (more like 16 17 areia) so dont have to play her now.. tongue.gif......most of my guys are done for the night, Fen is going to go to bed, then let me know when the next day begins..

Edit!: Poler pudding! shadowclaw is back!! demigods here we come! *dose happy jig* biggrin.gifxd.png

Whoops. Didn't realize there was an OoC tongue.gif

Name: Saren, Serin, Cerin...he changes the spelling of his name whenever asked

Race: Kitsune

Power/s:

• limited levitation

• illusion creation

• appiration/ summoning of objects

• shape-shifting

• fire generation

Description: Saren usually uses two forms: his fox form and his human form. Serin's fox form is bright scarlet, with flecks of darker oranges and browns subtly blended in. He has bright yellow eyes and white paws as well. What's most striking about his fox form, however, is the four tails he has. A small golden ball dangles around his neck by a silver chain.

Human form: This form varies, but Saren usually takes the form of a young man with bright hair and yellow eyes. He has an angled, almost canid face, with a sharp nose. He appears completely human at a glance, but his tails and ears are somtimes visible in his shadow and reflection.

History: Having been born knowing what he was, Ceran was taught to use his magic at a young age. He was raised by other, older Kitsune, though their wisdom didn't particularly rub off on him. Years of learning to punish the wicked and reward the good and friendly nailed a strict moral code into the fox's head, and has remained ever since. Once strong enough go be on his own, Saren ventured out to explore the rest of the world. His family was content with staying in Japan, but he wasn't. His travels often left a trail of chaos. Buildings burned, the rich left penniless, priests suddenly mute. Along with this, however, were previously suffering souls suddenly taking a turn of good fortune. He has only arrived in Nightfall recently, and cannot wait to place his judgement upon the city.

Personality: Although vigalant in his self-imposed justice, Ceren is surprisingly childish. He often teases and torments those around him for his own amusement, and takes pleasure in the irritation of others. This doesn't make him particularly cruel, however. Most of his tricks are harmless, and many just regard him as a pest. It seems as though he is yet to mature, and he tends to flock to young adults and children. His temper is far more ruthless than his usual manneurisms are. If tricked or a promise is broken, any usual playfulness quickly turns to violence. Sarin values the importance of a promise more than anything, and keeps any deal he makes. Betrayal is unacceptable to him.

Sector: C-3

Other: Is absolutely moritfied of dogs. Can't stand them, to the point where he can't even look at one without shying away. ))

Edited by shadow_claw

x3 Aroara, Luke would have cleaned up afterwards. She wasn't going to leave it a giant mess haha but, I'll let Fenrir beat her to it then tongue.gif

'sides, it wasn't that messy to begin with xd.png But, I guess I should have made all of that clear |D

She might be abrupt sometimes but she's no slob smile.gif

hehe... just trying to give their bond a bit of a rough start… and Fenrir is a bit of a clean freak anyway, The only dust he likes seeing on things are books, and those ones are good for reading! I knew she didn’t make that big of a mess, but its habit for him, he was forced to clean every dish at the pack meetings during the full moon, mostly because he was the lowest of the low. (He wanted to be a professor, but those dreams cant happen with no voice to give a lector on..) More about his pack in the rp, as Kane said, his pack was a sick bunch, ruthless and more fighting for sport then for territory.

((he can remember thins since he was three, before that it was fuzzy, he is highly intelligent for someone so young, although I do throw in the younger boy antics at times..))

Heard of Stephen Hawking? Uses a computer to speak tongue.gif Fenrir can still become a professor; he'd just need the right technology.

That makes sense x3 Yay for bumpy starts! They make things awkwardly interesting lol

I know he can, but he’d refuse, he wants emotion in his speeches not some electronic voice. In his mind, he’d rather stay silent then to have a computer do the talking for him.. xd.png

Yes, yes they do... tongue.gif

Ay, same here. (Thus why I spend a lot of time on the computer writing stories, posting in RPs and chatting with people. |D) But then, I wouldn't feel comfortable getting in front of a lot of people and talking about something. I get severe stage fright .-.

so do i, but fenrir would read outloud to his teacher and pretend he was infront of a class at some high end college , and he'd quote the book to his freind quite often so he had practice.

And I know pasta is healthy… but meat needs to thaw a little if it’s been in the freezer for a while you just cant pull it out and cook it, it wouldn’t be cooked the whole way.. (and it didn’t smell to god to him..)

This is true x3 However, Luke wasn't waiting hours for it to thaw. Though, putting it in the microwave shortens the thawing process smile.gif

Approved. Looks fine to me, nothing too outrageous.

Anyway, @padfoot: I'm gonna have Se'Lene (the youngest Sekher) find you in the garden. I just need to find out how I want to go about it... *sighs*...

Further more, I need some confirmation in regards to Fenrir/Pup... is he mute? How old is he? How does everyone plan on aging their werewolf characters, cause you can't have one rapidly grow just to match the others when they grow slowly...

Lastly, sorry things are taking so long in regards to changing the time... hopefully that'll get taken care of this weekend... hopefully.