Clown_of_God

Night Follows

Just a heads up to everyone:

Come either Wednesday or Saturday, I will be doing a roughly two or three week skip ahead. I have a large, military related training event coming up soon that'll cause my absence for the next month. Since progress in a plot has been going far slower than I imagined, to prevent anyone from being trapped by a post of mine, this is my reasoning behind the skip.

Alert noted, Zakku smile.gif

Aroara, exactly... what is Ash referring to when he asks if Dahlia "can do that?" Is he talking about the mergence? Or something different?

Welcome to the RP, ChildeRolande. Hope you enjoy your stay. :3

Now, just so you guys know, the fight between Azheim and Vex is over, and the post I made, as well as the one Zakku did, are taking place during the morning afterward.

Thanks!

I'm not having fette investigate the actual fight, since it's already over, just the castle's battleroom itself.

Nightfall is a city and that mansion is in the highest sector and well guarded.... I don't think he could get in without an invitation.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I will keep this open so that y'all may use it for your RP and since most of the character sheets are collaborated here. Feel free to use this as you wish, I will not have it removed.

I'll be keeping a close eye on all the new threads as well, to ensure nothing else goes amiss. Here will be included in my watch.

If anybody has a problem, or anything that might need sorted out more and wants input- don't hesitate to pm me. That's also what I'm here for wink.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I'm gonna have fette call her in the next couple of posts. The eyeball should work exactly like the dowsing crystal and tug her to where Fette and the rest of the crew are waiting.