Clown_of_God

Night Follows

Tiko and Noah are both in sector D at a library. Noah is looking for Tiko right now since he was off on his own eating a few books.

If you want a fresh interaction, Xanti has not been introduced yet and can jump in somewhere.

Juniper and Zaphyr are at the Shoemaker's in Sector C.

I'm curious, Polar. Does the high temperature not have any negative effects on the members? Cause, at that temperature, internal organs start to boil o3o. Plus, would the females also go shirtless? Or does such a body temperature only occur for the males while the females maintain a lower temperature?

wouldn't matter to Juniper or Ash.. they both don't like werewolves, or wolves in general.... Deer-kin and werewolf.... do not mix possibly...

narvis can you post? im kinda waiting for you so i can do juniper as well.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I know, sorry, but I'm on my phone and posting isn't easy. I won't be on my computer for a little longer. Just bare with me.

Narvix - for the wolves, it's natural. As in their body naturally adapts to a higher temperature when they shift for the first time (that is why the first shift is painful). And no, females don't go shirtless, they just wear tank tops all the time xd.png

I'll throw Kane in there somewhere, you can have Xanti interact with him if you want, pudding biggrin.gif

forgive me if i only respond to the dirtect actions between my charaicters and others... Of corse polar.... A 6foot 6 inch tall 4foot whide antlerd Deer-kin sticks out like a sore thumb in a pub, but i think it's best if they don't meet.... Not if your wolf wants to go up against a Irish elk (who in prehistoric times took down dire wolves and larger preditors.) but i advise against it...

I had Sophie reply to what you had Ash say to her in response.

its ok! smile.gif and um for you guys with the super long posts, ADHD and semi dixlesia makes those thing really hard to read... so if you do interact and i don't cetch it tarribly sorry! wacko.gif

Okay! All posted.

I'm kind of curious as to how many desire partaking in the plot line that's being alluded to by Thael? I'd like to throw Cadmi and Dahlia in :3

Not sure about Zaphyr and/or Tiko just yet but, certainly want to push my Gemelli into the mess that's sure to come. |D

Okay... I haven't posted as Seghil yet for a very specific reason... well, sort of. Seghil, there's a nice little reason he's the head of Nightfall, not just because he's the founder, but because there has been no one strong enough to defeat him and claim the throne.

I shall explain what he is exactly... well, to the best of my ability anyway.

Seghil is a pure vampire, is the best way to simply explain him, where he sucks blood to feed. Yet, he has no weakness to sun, any creature he drinks from, he absorbs their innate abilities and powers, adding them to his own, and prolongs his natural life expectancy. Also, he is the true origin of Dracula, so some have called Seghil a demon before.

Originally, any vampire who crossed paths with Seghil knew immediately who he was and practically worshiped his passing, but as time passed and newer generations were born, their ties to him eventually broke off and now they question what he really is. Also, Seghil still pumps blood, breaths air, has a reflection, and all that fancy stuff that separated vampires from the living, aka he's still alive rather than an undead.

Now, that does not mean killing him is easy. To prevent a drawn out explanation (and my current lack of one to begin with, not gonna lie) the only true way to kill Seghil is if he chooses to die. So, if he decides it's him time to depart this world and move on, then his life is forfeit. No coming back, no resurrection capabilities or any kind of trickery. Once he decides that he may be killed, his immortal abilities have been forfeited. From there, he may be killed.

I know he seems rather powerful... scratch that, I know he's ridiculously overpowered, but he's not exactly the character you'll be bumping into on the streets of C sector. If you do, it's usually cause there's a commotion that he doesn't support and... well... censorkip.gif's about to go down.

Now, because he's so powerful, when you're in his presence you can feel the sheer amount of energy that he can't contain within his body. For lesser beings, this usually frightens them beyond belief. Weaker creatures can't even stand and even those with power (such as the Sekher family) will not even challenge him. Now, he will place seals to reduce this excess energy flow, usually when he does make his rounds through the various sectors, but usually he remains within his chambers and allows as much of it as he can radiate from his body.

Uhh, I'm still kind of working him out, so there will more than likely be changes to some things I've said. It's also part of the reason I haven't posted as him yet. So, yeah... not the final draft, actually it's more like the rough draft.

Aroara, no need to worry! This was my first post on the RP, and I just wanted it to be longer than usual. Plus, Thael managed to create an interaction between his character and mine, so we'll just share some posts.

All you need to do is just post a small snippet that you've noticed me first, then the two of us, and that's pretty much it. Check Narvix' post if you want some pointers.

And hello to you, Thael sir! smile.gif

Howdy. :3

Yeah, the middle of my encounter post felt kinda rushed to me. I felt poorly about it. But Isaac is a quick character. Unlike Myria and Nathan, who take life in stride, his posts are supposed to be blunt and to the point, to reflect his nature.

I figured that he was a spontaneous character, yeah.

Okay, Vex has been slightly changed, people! Mainly personality and history have been affected. If you want, go have a look.

Aurora - Kane has no intentions of fighting a deerkin, he just analyzed the situation and knew if he were to engage in a fight, I'd be his loss. Why else would be he reluctant if someone were to ask him over ( other than the fact that he's like, distrusting, brooding, and all but silent at the moment)? xd.png

Will post later guys ... but I will stop at three characters ..smile.gif Xanti and Kane can interact with him I'll make him later.. (he's a young werewolf, but not really a pure blood one.) And I can see him as good friends with tiko if he meets him. (He's about 7 ) only one vetch, he can't speek.

Alright. It would be cool if Kane like took your young wolf under his wing and guided him, since they're both werewolves. Because if your char is 7 doesn't he technically need a guardian? Or am I just looking to far into this?

Hi guys, I joined Dragcave a while ago but I haven't posted in ages. This RP looks like it will last long and I hope it's not too late to join.

Username: BeardedKumquat

Name: Viventa

Race: Enchanted mannequin

Power/s: Telekinesis. Viventa is enchanted and can move any object in her mind at will. Although the larger an object is, the bigger the strain is on Viventa's mind.

As a result from her enchantment, she is indestructible unless a spell can counter her enchantment.

Description: Viventa is a handcrafted puppet made from indestructible cursed mahogany wood. Her bob cut is painted honey-colored, her wide eyes green, her lips cherry and her skin pale. She also has a metal wind up key on her back. Viventa is around five foot five and has the average figure of a sixteen year-old. Viventa a loves to dress herself up is different types of outfits, but she often sports a blue top matched with a dark-gray skirt. A brown, leather pouch is strapped to her waist that contains her wide array of clothes.

History: Viventa was created by a greedy wizard named Excorius that craved a very young wife. First, he crafted a body for his future bride out of mahogany wood and then, he began to steal magical items from Nightfall's citizens to create her. But Excorius needed two crucial ingredients: A living creature's brain and heart. Not knowing that he could potentially create a malevolent force of evil, the wizard assassinated the mistress of a powerful vampire and cast the remaining ingredients into the mixture of the enchantment before dousing the mannequin with it. As soon as he performed a chant and named her, Viventa was brought to life. Suddenly, the wizard's belongings lifted from the room as he stared in confusion and with a brief clap from the newly made figure, Excorius was crushed, leaving a messy blood splat on the wall. Before exiting the house, Viventa grabbed all of Excorius's money and put on a dress especially prepared for her.

Personality: Eccentric and very awkward. Others find her strange and tend to stray away from her. Due to her curious personality and lack of knowledge of living things, Viventa tends to ask difficult questions about the human/any other creature's anatomy. Also, although she looks young, she acts mature for her "age" and is rather serious. When in danger, Viventa sheds her innocent cocoon and becoms a rather dark, violent object which results in more than a few organs being pulled away from her enemy's body.

Sector: Varies. Viventa has no need for sleep or a home and therefore spends her time traveling from sector to sector. (Not sure if this is okay, but if I had to choose, I would class her as a B or a C)

Other: Viventa does not understand figurative speech and therefore takes everything literally.

By the way, nice avatar Kuro. I'm guessing your main is Thresh?

Edited by BeardedKumquat

Aye, Thresh is my main. And you're interested in Orianna, I presume?

Anyways, nice to meet a fellow League fan. This RP isn't closed for now, so it's all up to Zakku, the man in charge, to accept your sheet.

Let me be the first to welcome you back, however, to the RP section of the forums!

Edited by KuroKishi

Thank for the warm welcome (back)! And I'm relieved that the RP hasn't closed.

As for Orianna, I am interested in her, but she isn't my main. My mains are actually Wukong, Jayce and Fiora (but I've stopped playing them for individual reasons). So I guess that leaves Ori as my last resort. But anyways, it's nice to meet you on here too, I don't meet many players (actually none) on this forum at all, so I was especially surprised to find you here, I guess.

Edited by BeardedKumquat