Clown_of_God

Night Follows

Kane: It's not PLAYING, it's TRAINING, Narvix. There's a difference. Hmph.

xd.png

Well, that brings up the question now. Is Kane actually going to train Fenrir at the age of 7 or wait until he's 10 before starting his training like in Kane's former pack? I mean, wouldn't he want to follow his pack's traditions and share them with Fenrir since you mentioned him being so loyal to his former pack?

I just looked at my form and it says this...

The wolves in the Thunder pack are trained to fight as soon as they can walk, and this instinct that is ingrained in them is carried on when they phase around the age of 15-17 years old.

So technically, Fenrir is behind...

Edited by polaristar

I think Fenrir should decide on that. He is already trained in some fighting, and good at throwing rocks. (Throwing knives won’t be any different) but he has already phased, he needs to be trained on how to control his wolfish side, and strength.

Sorry. I just reread Kane's sheet |D The wolves are trained as soon as they know how to walk as you described. Some reason, I thought it was at 10 years old. Maybe I read that else where and got confused?

EDIT: Actually, throwing knives is rather different. You have to throw them a specific way in order to make sure the blade pierces its target. Unlike rocks, you can't just pitch a throwing knife. Plus, the weight is different. While a rock has a roughly uniform weight, a knife has more weight in its handle than in its blade.

Edited by Narvix

That could work. Kane could train him in the basics but really work on helping him understand what it means to be a wolf.

That's fine, Narvix, it happens to everyone (I've even messed up facts sometimes...) smile.gif

Edited by polaristar

x3 The term is sculpting. You carve wood and sculpt stone.

But, that aside |D Fair enough smile.gif

EDIT: The phrase was nagging me so I did a search and carving stone (or stone carving) is interchangeable with sculpting stone. My apologies.

Edited by Narvix

Its alright! Whittling is often used for wood or soap, (i.e he whittled the soap bar in to a duck). Sculpting makes me think of art, while carving is more of a crude image of something, at least that’s what it is to me. (He sculpted the bear out of marble. He carved a wolf out of wood.)

I actually love wood carvings. If you're skilled enough, they don't look crude at all to me.

I also know about whittling soap smile.gif It's kind of interesting to see aha.

And, all three (including sculpting) are, in fact, decently popular forms of art. Art ranges from drawing, writing, singing and dancing, painting, sculpting, and so on. Even spoken word poetry is an art form. Essentially, anything can be made into a subset of artwork.

Girl… your talking to a poet and artist, anyone with a mind can create art! (and I know wood carvings arnt all crude, but those are from a high skilled artist, if it where to say, “jonnie caved a wolf out of wood with his switchblade knife” indicated the proper tools weren’t used ergo, kind of crude look to them, beautiful, but not as smooth.)

Now shall we rp? I posted. It’s short but there isn’t much to go on…

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Haha that's fine. I see your point now. x3 But, you'd be surprised about the masterpieces that can be created with simple/crude tools :3

I've no time to post just now. Going to be taking a Physics final in a few short minutes. If I've the time, I'll post right after it. Otherwise, my post won't be up until later today.

Sorry I didn't give you all that much to go on |D

Alright, I need to confirm something... what time setting is everyone sitting at at this moment? I'm trying to clear up some confusion in regards.

My current setting, at least for our group, is between 7-8 pm. Just around dinner time. I've seen breakfast and lunch... these time jumps... I think I'm gonna have to put the time of the RP in that one section underneath the title, just so everyone is tracking.

Same. Only thought of lunch I had was in regards to Juniper and Zaphyr setting up a time to meet at in the next day.

EDIT: Aroara, are you planning to set up for the wolf scene now while Kane and Fenrir are out running errands?

Edited by Narvix

I'm for whenever. I can always create an excuse for Cadmi and Dahlia leaving their home again under the (un)watchful eye of their bodyguards.

Polar? When would you like to have the scene occur?

Doesn't matter to me, whenever works. Just let me know. And it's a rogue group of werewolves without an Alpha, right? Just checking to make sure. Aurora - I think I found a good pic, but I'm onmy phone as of right now so II'll PM you the link later wink.gif

Yes, rogues. I'm thinking 4 to 5.

If it's okay with you two, I would like to take control of some of their behavior. At least for the start of their roles and a tiny portion when dealing terms with Kane. You guys would still be able to take your own control with them though.

Fine by me, as long as one trys to do/say something to Kane (call him a name or hit him) to make Fenrir snap. He is already loyal to him for taking him in, and in nature protective of said Alpha's laws and line. They are the enforcer of the pack.)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sure, that'll work. It can happen after they're done eating as it is evening. Feel free to take control Narvix and Aurora, as they are NPCs. wink.gif

k just got back from church and since I'm a bit lazy and I don't want to read all the new posts that have been posted during that time, can anyone tell me where everyone's at right now?

also @ Narvix: I edited my earlier post to take out the morning stuff. Guess I got confused and thought that it might be the next day but was wrong *sigh* that's hat happens when I don't read posts *dies*

Well, from what I know:

Isaac, Dusk, Ellecia (sp?), Vex are at the Sekhar residence for dinner to be followed up by a spar between Ellecia and Isaac. Skinner is on his way there to join them for the meal but is presently lost in Sector S trying to find the residence.

Kane and Fenrir (formerly Pup) are wandering about Sector A. After having just eaten dinner, they plan to get some clothes and personal items for the child before finding him some suitable weapons.

Zaphyr just walked Juniper to Dragon's Way in Sector C, about to part ways for their separate homes. Viventa is following Zaphyr from a distance(?).

Ash is looking for Juniper and just finished(?) his sweep of Sector D.

Tiko and Noah are somewhere in Sector D, giving Noah the chance to feed on a Chimer's brain that had been killed by Kane (who had been looking for a fight at the time then discovered Pup only to name him Fenrir after deciding that Fenrir will be his Beta and taking him home to get cleaned up) shortly before the former two's departure from the library.

Cadmi and Dahlia are returned to their home in Sector A.

I believe that's everyone/thing....

EDIT: Went and collected everyone's sheets. I added some notes about name or apparel changes. Zakku never put up his character sheet(s) either. I assume that's intentional.

Nightfall Sheets

Username: MrSpyro

Name: Tempest Stormflight

Race: Dragonkin-humanoids that have various dragon features, and their appearances can range from just humans with dragon wings to furry-style dragon OC's.

Description: Tempest looks like a human, but he has a pair of pitch-black Dragon wings with an electric-blue lightning bolt pattern on them black scales on his forearms and his lower legs.

History: He's just kinda lived a normal life in the city.

Personality: He knows a lot about just about every race in the city, and he can be a bit arrogant sometimes because of it, but it's not hard to make friends with him if you're smart enough to understand him.

Sector: A-3

Other: He has storm powers.

Username: redfox (red or rf for short)

Name: Sophia (Sophie for short)

Race: wind elemental

Power/s: Can manipulate the air to make her fly (has a hang-glider to help with that; it starts out in the form of a walking stick, though), can create domes with the help of her stick to protect her from any obstacle (arrows, rocks, etc.), can run at really fast speeds, and can create cyclones although she's not in very good control of it right now.

Description: she's 5'3" tall with blue-gray eyes and long jet, black hair that she either pulls back into a ponytail, keeps it down, or has it in a braid that goes down her back. she usually wears sleeveless shirts (tank-tops or camisoles) and olive-green cargo shorts during the summer time and wears long sleeve shirts and long pants in the winter along with a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, a hat, and a scarf to keep her warm.

History: She first learned of her power and what she was at the young age of 9 and has since been learning more about her powers so that she can have more control of them. Now at age 18, she wants to find a teacher in order to help her understand more about creating cyclones and also how to control them but has not yet found one

which is making her a little frustrated. She learned of a community known as Nightfall by word of mouth from a couple of other travelers a few days ago after her parents died and is now making her way towards it, wondering if she'll find a teacher there as well as a place to live permanently.

Personality: kind, a bit shy, can be a bit stubborn sometimes, persistent, and quiet most of the time.

Sector: B-2

Other: n/a for now

Username: padfoot

Name: Luke Skinner

Race: Human enough

Power/s: Skinner is, with a lack of a better word, a wizard

Description:Skinner

History: Skinner comes from a family of magic users and has been exposed to the supernatural his whole life. He had a relativity normal childhood. Growing up with the appropriate amount of social interactions, his parents hugged him enough, He had the proper training with the arcane. After high school he enrolled into Breakbills college in NYC. There, he hunted, captured or exterminated supernatural pests and monsters. After a...complication in New York he was forced to leave. A old friend of his dad's told him he could lay low in Nightfall until things cooled off.

Personality: Rp'ed

Sector: C-3

Other: NEVER call him a wizard or anything of the sort.

Username: pudding

Name: Noah

Race: Amari-These cloaked creatures look very similar to humans but there are some key differences. Amari feed strictly on the knowledge. This can be gained from self-study (Reading or quite literally eating a book), or through a faster method of feasting upon living tissue that has already stored information, aka, brains. Consuming purely books suffices to barely any knowledge since Amari also feed off of the emotions associated with knowledge and books do not contain such a thing. Since this method tends to liken Amari to the zombies feared by many, most choose to blend in among humans or not associate with other creatures. Nearly all Amari have fed on another creature at some point or another and it is considered custom for an Amari to consume his or her friends and family when they are dying. Once they have consumed a brain, it is difficult for them to refrain from doing so in the future, especially when they grow hungry. They are most commonly associated with phantoms and ghosts and possess many of their abilities. Consuming knowledge allows Amari to live very long but due to the fact they are generally shunned as a species, they mostly keep to themselves and live in very small colonies. Their cloaks can range in color but they are usually faded, dark colors (One would not be caught wearing neon, for example)

Power/s:

*Noah has the ability to process information in such a way that it becomes food. Knowledge that is consumed goes right to his brain but most is lost when it is converted to food over time. When he is not properly fed, his body targets his own mind for food and he looses his own memories before dying.

*Noah's eyes glow blue, something that is much more noticeable in dark areas. Naturally, since he is playing human, he usually carries some kind of flashlight or torch with him to keep the glowing less noticeable.

*Noah can very briefly 'float' above the ground and pass through inanimate objects. Being fairly young, he can only maintain this for a very short while (Less than five seconds each, time decreasing with each successive use). He can turn invisible but he has much more practice with this, allowing him to do so for about a minute. Possession, while a possibility in his future, has yet to be explored at all so it is highly likely he cannot do it at all.

Description: Noah is a lanky man with dark, messy hair kept up in a high ponytail that is tied with a ribbon. Most of his body is covered by a long, dark purple cloak that extends to his knees. The cloak has a single button on the far left that keeps his body hidden from sight and a high collar that rises above his chin to just under his eyes. Near the bottom of the cloak, it flares out much more, revealing dark pants and boots of the same color. The cloak hides his arms from sight but it is easy to slip one of them out of the front of his cloak since the whole thing is not buttoned. He has blue eyes and can generally be found holding some kind of light apparatus if it is night. He is fairly tall and appears lanky, but it is difficult to tell considering he always wears a cloak. It is unknown what he looks like under his cloak and many speculate all of his species are actually fused to their cloaks.

History: Noah came from a colony of his species that lived near a human cemetery. When fresh bodies were buried, they would dig them up to collect their brains before returning the corpse to the ground. However, this task was very slow, the brains not usually nutritious and the colony grew weak as a result. So, when Noah was old enough, they decided to move to a new town and start with a new idea. Noah was disguised as a human and sent to a school to learn while the adult members of the group stalked the hospitals for fresher brains. This allowed Noah to consume knowledge through the school, though it left him much frailer as a result. In order to avoid trouble, they refrained from telling Noah of his heritage until many years had passed and several of the members of the colony were killed after their attempts to kill off an elderly man had been discovered by the hospital workers. The remaining member and Noah wandered around for some time after that, with the remaining member eventually falling ill and Noah eating his brain. Years later, Noah heard of Nightfall and decided to look for it with the idea a city full of monsters would be a little more accepting and possibly even help him with his food problem.

Sector: D-10

Other:

Username: pudding

Name: Xanti

Gender: His species doesn't have a concept of gender or sex so he usually just rolls with male pronouns.

Race: Wayfarer Xanti hails from like race known as Wayfarers. These nomadic, isolationist creatures are generally considered to be blank slates and their numbers are unknown in the world but generally thought to be few. Their eggs-hard, round pods that look more like rocks than anything else-can take several hundred years to hatch as the babies are very slow to reach the state in which they actually are ready to wander the world. When they do finally come out of their eggs, the small babies are small and covered in very dense, grey or white fur. Somewhat like insects, they take on three forms in their lives and this very fuzzy stage could be considered a larva. In this stage in their lives, they are possessed by an uncontrollable urge to wander the Earth (hence the name). The journey that they take, which can last an incredibly long time, is done in order to find something special to them. This special thing can be a place, idea or thing but when it is found, the Wayfarer becomes absolutely obsessed with it. Like a dragon with it's hoard, it begins collecting and protecting whatever it's special thing is and generally surrounding itself with whatever it has decided to like.

This leads to the second stage that Wayfarers take on. Once they find their special thing, they enter their intermediate form. This is classified by sudden and intense growth spurts, sudden gains or losses of body parts and the gaining of abilities centered around their love. This second stage is generally very swift and can take only a week for the tiny, adorable hatchling to completely change into another, generally much larger form. In this form, they usually gain several abilities centered around whatever their love is. This final form is the one they will remain in for the remainder of their lives and will spend their time focused entirely on whatever their special thing is. Sometimes, they end up being worshipped as deities when they end up devoting themselves to a specific land or a concept.

Power/s:

Aside from a great stamina allowing him to roam around with few breaks, Xanti has no special abilities to speak of. His powers will manifest later on, whenever he finds what his special thing is. So he doesn't have powers right now, per say, but rather the potential for them.

Description: Xanti

Xanti, being in his hatchling form, his about the size of a golden retriever. His entire body is covered in off-white fur, except his front paws and his cheeks which are a darker grey. His front paws, actually, are less paws and more a primitive form of hand covered in fur, allowing him to grasp and pick up things. Additionally, while running on all fours is much easier, he is capable of short sprints on his hind legs that are faster but cannot be maintained as long.

History: Xanti's egg, like many eggs, did not hatch right away. It is unknown how long he spent inside of it but when he finally did hatch, his egg had been placed inside of a museum exhibit on meteorites since it had been thought to be a chunk of an asteroid. Like all of his kind, he spent his time wandering. Despite finding quite a few different types of places and a variety of different things, he never actually found his special place or special object. However, he did manage to find Nightfall. Due to the unusual nature of the city, he has remained there much longer, trying to figure out if one of the many unusual things there is his special thing.

Sector: C-10 (As a stray, however, so it can't really count as living there)

Other:

Username: Narvix

Name: Zaphyr

Race: Kidorey

Power/s: [Not really "powers" and more just innate abilities.]

Passive: Telepathy - used as a primary means of communication between himself and other races.

Passive: Thermal Sensory - secondary set of eyes allows for him to see heat signatures. This is only limited by his range of eyesight and very much hampered by obstacles blocking the line of sight. (i.e. he can barely see heat signatures through walls, stones, trees, etc. As such, he hardly bothers with anything he can't normally see.)

Active: Venom - special glands within his mouth and hands allow for the safe storage of potent venom that can be injected via bite or scratch. Effects can vary based upon amount injected, ranging from dizziness to sever illness to death in large enough doses.

Description: Zaphyr isn't tall, only reaching about three feet in height in an average stance. However, he is rather long. Possessing six legs and two sets of eyes (with a third, false, set of eyes),  Zaphyr's reptilian body stretches a fair 15 feet from nose to tail tip; his tail alone is seven feet long and prehensile. The first two sets of legs are more akin to forelegs, each individually ending with four-clawed "hands," while the last two legs more resemble a big feline's hind legs. For the most part, his body is lithe and flexible, a common build type within his species. At the end of a slender neck, his head is somewhat triangular in shape and slightly bony in structure. Like all Kidorey, he has a noticeable overbite, his lower jaw coming to an end beneath a beak-like, curved, upper jaw. Jagged teeth riddle his mouth, fleshy pink tissue making up a serpent's tongue.

His eyes are amber in color with slitted pupils. Zaphyr's body is covered in scales, not skin, that are brown for the base color. Running down his neck, back, and tail, are darker scales that leave a striped pattern across the basic brown. Additionally, this darker stripes are edged with a shade of brown lighter than his base color.

History: Zaphyr had already lived a long time when he arrived at Nightfall, accustomed to life within cities. Kidorey were best known for their tribal and pack-like tendencies, preferring to remain in some jungle or savannah, wherever their scale coloring allowed them camouflage for hunting. Zaphyr was a hunter within his pod of Kidorey, fulfilling a role as a trader second. He was content with his life but some event happened that sent him to reside in a city when he was young. The memories are hazy but he's sure that he was hunted down and captured with a few other members of his pod. What happened to the rest, he can't recall; Kidorey are not known for a good memory capacity just before they are ready to be weened from their father's care.

Because of the premature separation, Zaphyr's memory can be a tad faultier than on average but he remembers the city he first learned to grow up and live in. Often times, he was treated like a beloved pet. Other times, he was treated as another intelligent individual. Occasionally, though, he was treated like a beast. He was cared for by a human family, its members having mixed feelings about him. One absolutely adored him while another couldn't stand to have him in the home. Two others had opinions that rested between the first two. At the least, Zaphyr wasn't denied the rounded experience of humans and their reactions towards him.

Long after the family was gone and he had lived on his own within the city, he finally stumbled upon Nightfall. What was it? Some three decades ago? Well, whenever it was, he has had to work his way up to a decent stand point. Mostly, the inhabitants of the city were fair but not many know much about Kidorey so he has had to enlighten or teach a few about his species. Otherwise, he can't say he can complain about his new home.

Personality: Mostly, Zaphyr is a laid back sort. However, he does possess a sharp and silvery tongue when it suits him. Being both a hunter and trader by teaching, he often enjoys scavenging and basic gathering for trinkets, gadgets, or whatever else. He knows how to bargain and knows how to make an unbeatable deal. But his patience can sometimes be short and the Kidorey temperament doesn't help. Zaphyr can be easily angered, especially when he is offended by something. He's aggressive when he's angered but, who isn't? Generally, however, Zaphyr tries to be a pleasant being with a witty sense of humor.

Sector: C9

Other: He loves higher temperatures and has a significant tolerance for hot weather.

Name: Cadmi and Dahlia Turtlehorn

Race: Gemelli (Gemello for singular)

Power/s:

Passive: Emotion sensory - Only shared between Cadmi and Dahlia. Both can sense what the other is feeling.

Passive: Flight - Only Cadmi can actually fly. Dahlia must be carried.

Active: Mergence - Cadmi and Dahlia can merge together. This is tasking and strains their individual bodies so they do not perform this often. However, merging together allows for both of their innate abilities of a rabbit and human to be enhanced. They would be able to run faster, jump higher, hear/smell better, and so on.

Active: Shared Sight - When desired, both can see in the other's point of view.

Description: Something akin to this. Cadmi is the woman while Dahlia is the rabbit.

History: Cadmi and Dahlia were brought to Nightfall by their caretaker, an influential business man with the intention of keeping the two in a secure location and away from human speculation. Often, Cadmi and Dahlia would be separated when found breaking strict rules that had been laid down for them. The man did not care to understand what Gemelli were or how separating shared entities would affect the individual beings. Still, he learned quickly enough that the two could not be further apart than some handful of blocks from each other. He would often threaten them with such separation in order to make them behave but Cadmi and Dahlia never saw the threat realized, even when in trouble.

The pair were sent to Nightfall when they were fifteen, placed in a decent home gotten by ties and hefty sums of money. The business man still resides outside of Nightfall but will visit once in awhile to check in on the pair and make certain they are behaving as expected. When the man is not in Nightfall, Cadmi and Dahlia are watched over by a bodyguard or two.

Personality: This one will be a bit tricky. Do you mind if I think of it through RP and then jot it down once I've figured out their personality?

Sector: A8

Other: Gemelli are beings of two bodies with a shared entity. While each body possesses their own mind, generating their own thoughts, emotions, and memories, they are still linked in their soul. If one falls ill, so does the other; if one feels strongly in a certain emotion, the other will feel the same, and so on. These beings can be of any shape and size so some can often see a bear with a bird or a human with a canine. Gemelli are also a fairy subspecies and most possess wings but not all.

Name: Tiko

Race: Guide - Earth Walker

Power/s:

Passive: Clairsentience - instantly knowing the history of the land he walks upon. Often confuses him if he isn't paying attention.

Active: Shapeshifting - used to change between a human and a fox-like form.

Active: Geokinetic Cloning - creating copies of himself using material from the ground. Only able to make two clones at any time.

Description: Guide form Tiko is about the average size of a nine year old with dark brown hair and big, hazel-colored, eyes. His hair is unruly and a tad long, reaching passed his ears as strands fall in front of his eyes. He's tiny in build, having all of the frailty of a child. He prefers to wear dark green hoodies, tan colored pants, and striped sneakers with neon green and black colors. Red-brown fox ears take the place of human ears and perch a bit higher on his skull. Additionally, a red-brown, fluffy, white-tipped tail sprouts from the end of his spine, requiring modified work done on whatever pants he chooses to wear. His canines are a tad sharper and his fingertips are somewhat pointed, as if they wanted to be claws instead.

History: Tiko has resided in Nightfall since its creation, choosing to remain in the D Sector to help out any being willing to take him seriously. Of course, he's had a few run-ins and so has had to be reborn a number of times. Generally, he pestered the wrong character a bit too much and ended up killed. Other times, the creature was just spiteful or malicious and tricky enough to make themselves out to be a friend before seeing if Tiko could truly die.

Personality: He's sometimes a trickster. Being able to deny an absolute death, Tiko can often get bored and will try to find something to occupy his time or entertain himself with. This can land him in trouble (which it has on several occasions) and he sometimes struggles to get out of it. He loves to have fun and enjoys being carefree. However, he hates people who ruin a good mood or are just too serious.

Sector: D5

Other: Guides are minor spirits, sprinkled throughout the world to help any species. Guides can be of any element and are practically immortal. They can be killed but they are reborn to age again until killed once more.

Name: Lucia "Luke" Rogue

Age: Unknown but she looks to be in her early to mid twenties.

Race: Werewolf - Lycan. She is the more humanoid subset of werewolf and possesses two wolf forms instead of just one.

Power/s:

Passive: Enhanced traits typical with Werewolves.

Passive: Full moon transformation - she has no control over which form she takes. On the full moon, she is forced into her more humanoid wolf form.

Active: Phonetics - she can manipulate sound waves to mute something/one, keep someone from hearing something/one, and so on. She can amplify sound or muffle it.

Active: Basic shapeshifting between forms.

Description: Werewolf and human

History: Luke was born and raised in a different sort of wolf pack. They referred more to themselves as part of a tribe that consisted of more than one subtype of werewolves. It had been found, in this tribe, that breeding between two could produce offspring of either subtype and often a cross. However, some percentage of the offspring proved to be sterile. To outsiders, those of a purebred line saw the crosses as tainted wolves and often regarded them with a low status.

In Luke's tribe, she was the daughter of Gammas and trained with a specialty for agility. As she aged and as she accomplished tasks or overcame challenges, she was adorned with ornaments or markings that signified her status. She wore such markings and items with pride and honor, knowing that she was part of what represented her tribe as a whole.

Once she was old enough for her tribe's Rite of Path Choosing, she was given the choice (like all wolves born among her family) to stay with the tribe or move on to make her own. She decided to leave in search of her own. For some time, she was alone after that, crossing paths with a few other wolves as the years passed but none stayed with her because of her bloodline.

Eventually, she came to Nightfall, meeting a few other lone wolves and deciding to band with them for the time being. Luke wasn't certain if it would be a permanent arrangement or not but, in Nightfall, she deemed it best to tuck her adornments into a travel sack for safe keeping and tattooed her markings into her skin so that she would always maintain them, even after the paint wore off.

Personality: Luke has always been seen as one of the boys so, it only makes sense that she acts just as rough as any of them. For this, the four other wolves she banded with refer to her more as a male instead of a female, naming her Luke and only trying to make sexual advances at the very beginning. She enjoys smart mouthing, coming up with fair comebacks, and getting down and dirty in rough housing or activities. Often times, when there isn't much going on, on can find her sitting back in a chair or on a couch with her guitar. She's a fair guitarist. Not one of the absolute bests but she can play a few good chords without problem.

Luke has a tendency to follow the flow of emotions around her. If a few are showing signs of aggression, she'll do so too. If someone's relaxed and laid back, she'll emit the same level of tranquility. It's why she'll be eager to jump right into a fight if her campions are hyped up as well.

Sector: B6 but she mostly hangs out in the D Sector, wherever her band of wolves want to go.

Other: N/A

Username:  AroaraAngelwolf (aroura or wolf please)

Name:  Juniper (June)

Race:  Deer-kin more common name is shifter

Power/s: Animal friend/speech  - she can understand the herbivores (deer moose horse rabbit some birds) and can ‘tame’ or teach them. Transformation - Can turn in to a white deer.

Description:  Juniper has large warm light brown eyes. She has antlers, stark white ones protruding out of the crown of her head and curving back, she often strings colorful ribbon and bells on then or strings of flowers to decorate them. Her deer form (in the picture) is about the size of a Clydesdale horse, but light and quick on her hooves. Her skin is white as milk, and is sooth as silk. Her touch is feather soft and light, fingers long and slender like a harpists. [she now wears this.]

History: Juniper always knew she was a supernatural. Her mother died when she was born, leaving her father and older brother to take care of her.  Her father and brother had to saw off their horns until winter came and they shed them naturally to hide amongst the humans. One day her Father was on his way home form work, and was killed by thieves. Her brother, Ash, feared for the both of them and took her to Nightfall, a city he had herd stories about, where they can live with others like them, and stay relatively safe for a while. They had arrived at nightfall with nothing, and after two years they only have a small apartment to live in, but they are still relatively poor.

Personality:  Juniper is a kind and gentle soul. Extremely graceful when she moves and has an exquisite voice when she sings, like crystal ringing. She doesn’t believe in any sort of violence, and would never raise her hand or curse anyone. Her speech is often poetic, and her voice though soft always has a slight musical lit. She is shy and easily startled, but loves to explore. She loves reading books, any story she can get her slender hands on, so she is often found at the library. She loves nature, and animals. Werewolves, some vampires other meat eating supernaturals and a deer’s natural predators make her nervous and jumpy.

Sector:  C-7 (is that ok?)

Other:  She plays the lyre, flute and harp, and is looking for a job in entertaining with these instruments,or as a stable girl.  She is also a vegetarian.

Username:  AroaraAngelwolf (Aroara or wolf please)

Name:  Ash

Race:  Deer-kin more common name is shifter

Power/s:   Transformation - Can turn in to a Irish elk  Animal friend/speech - he can understand the herbivores (deer moose horse rabbit some birds) and can ‘tame’ or teach them

Description: Ash has dark brown eyes. He is about 6 foot 6 inches (2 meters) tall with horns (like the ones in the picture) 4 feet (1.2 meters) across. In his Elk form he is seven feet at the shoulder (2.1 meters), with antlers that are 12 feet (3.65 meters). ((They shrink because of proportions. And they are unusually vary light unlike normal Irish elk antlers but are still quite strong))

History:  Ash’s history is the same as his sister’s (juniper), but he also knows that he and his sister are special Deer-kin, which is why his father separated from the herd. The white Hinds are a rare Deer-kin, and often fought over by the males. Irish Elks are also rare, and are considered extremely dangerous due to their huge horns and large size. When he came with his sister to Nightfall, he started working at a section A’s field. Instead of the man plowing his field with his team of race horses, the man gave Ash the job of plowing the field by himself in his huge form.

Personality:  Extremely protective of whom he still considers his baby sister, no one harms her. He has a dry sense of humor and is vary serious and territorial. Once he relaxes, he could be a vary kind and sweet guy. He has only two weaknesses he is aware of; his sister, and carrots. He has a short temper, and can become violent. His massive horns name him extremely clumsy to the point where he is la bull in a crystal shop. (I know its china, but crystal is more fragile)

Sector : C-7

Other:   Is a vegetarian, and really hates small doorways.

Username: Aroara Angelwolf

Name: Pup (feel free to give him a name) [Now named Fenrir]

Race: werewolf

Power/s: Heightened senses, strength, and transformation

Description:  Pup has pale grey eyes, his right one has a scar over it. He currently has no shirt, showing a thin boney body and has scars on him, the biggest on his neck beneath his chin stretching down to his rib cage. He has on a pair of shorts that has seen better days and lost the color He is about 4’2” tall. His Wolf form is still small, still a puppy.

History: Pup was always an orphan, his parents both where an omega of his pack and where somehow killed when he was four. He lived with an old elder until a freak accident triggered an early change in him when he turned 6, so the Alpha said, ‘If he can change he can fight for his place’, and threw him in the ring. The older wolves tore him to shreds. The Alpha let him heal up before sending him off to Nightfall. His ageing process still in progress but has slowed drastically.

Personality: will be rp’d

Sector: D-10 but wanders around

Other: He can read and write but he doesn’t speak.

Username: Thaelasan

Name: Isaac Ebner

Age: Immortal (technically. As it progresses, more will be revealed as to the lineage he was born from.)

Race: Shadowborne

Power/s: When in human form, Isaac possesses little power - besides his revolvers at his side. He has natural combat ability honed over years of battle.

But when he is allowed to be enveloped by shadow for long enough, he can take on a form he was gifted with long ago - the Judge of the Shadows. This form allows him faster movement, quicker reflexes, and invincibility to bullets and normal weaponry.

However, like many of the night, light hurts him when he is in this form, forcing him to regain his composure and turn back into a human form if it is far too bright to stand. Hence why he likes the darker side of towns. And it suits him just fine.

Description: Think punk rocker/biker. Chains with crosses and other religious memorabilia decorate his chest across a leather jacket covered with spikes. A hoodie underneath shrouds his face when he is in shadowform, protecting him from the accursed light which pains him when transformed.

History: Isaac's family was always given the curse of the Ebner, the Judge, ever since the great corruption of his ancestor. For many years, they served a darker calling, using the shadowform to prey upon humans and live among the darkness - the fear that lay there.

However, recently, generations of his family have used the curse for other means - be it selfish or selfless. Isaac doesn't really mind either way. Whatever his ancestors did doesn't matter to him. But if people start intruding on his territory, they better watch out for dark alleys.

Personality: Self-serving, arrogant, yet knowing of where he stands, Isaac is as his name suggests - a silent Judge. He believes himself an agent of another power and has no time for mortal affairs that bore him. He has taken it upon himself to play and fight with the creatures of Nightfall who try to do what his ancestors did - use their power to mess with humans. He would never say he sees eye to eye with the vampire overlords - but he also doesn't like the thought that people are getting away with things uncalled for.

Doesn't mean that he has to go TOO far to help though.. unless something is in it for him, in most cases.

Sector: (For Zakku to decide. His lineage is fairly noble.)

Other: Watch the shadows.

Name: Nathaniel Jean Rosseau, the Writer.

Race: Author, one who depicts a world in writing.

Power/s: Living writing. Power depends on amount of writing done, what he writes upon, and what it is about. It also depends on if his wife is nearby him at the time.

Description: Nathaniel is a tall, lanky man with a scraggy face and a pair of reading glasses ever present upon his nose. At first glance, he seems handsome, but also seems to know far more than a man of his age should know. His eyes speak of wrinkles his face doesn't possesses.

He wears formal attire at all times, choosing to dress in tweed coats, trenchcoats, tuxedos, or anything else that suits the mood. He has a slightly French appearance that is barely visible due to his heritage, noble features outlining a harder face from his English lineage.

History: Nathaniel was a writer with a thousand ideas born in his head, but without something to give them life. As the son of a family of writers and philosophers, it was only natural that he be gifted with the power his family had had for generations - writing that truly came to life.

However, his writing had no true form. It could affect things, mold them, and on a small scale, but it could not truly grasp the ideas he wished to allow to flow.

It was then that Myria, the daughter of Color, showed him her power, and told him that she lacked ideas with which to use it.

Together, they bring the worlds of their combined minds to life against those who would oppose them and for those who would befriend them.

Personality: Think concrete and formal. Unlike his lover, Nathaniel is sophisticated, outspoken, and slightly proud of his abilities. He doesn't appreciate stains on his clothing and despises taking physical part in conflicts, choosing instead to depict them and help using his writing from afar.

Sector: (For Zakku to decide.)

Other: The words give meaning but have no life...

Name: Vanessa "Myria" Alexandria Blank, the Artist.

Race: Artist, one who depicts a world in color.

Power/s: Again, it depends on her proximity to her lover, but alone Vanessa can bring colors to life, using bright colors as aggressive brawlers or darker colors as passive guardians. But, sadly, alone her colors have a hard time finding shape. They morph and begin to fall apart as they battle, unable to hold themselves steady without a true image.

Description: Unlike her lover, Myria LOVES to be messy and enjoys nothing more than leaping across a battlefield using her beloved paintbrush Nessie as a weapon to cause mayhem among her foes. She wears anything colorful - and sometimes tacky - and against the backdrop of her husband, she makes them both look out of place. She has long hair, dyed in numerous but complimenting hues on different days, based on her mood. Due to her power, she can change the color as she sees fit, meaning that its like a mood ring but more blatantly obvious. Her eyes also seem to follow suit.

History: Unlike Nathaniel, Myria could never make her parents proud and carry on the legacy. She had no real vision - no real grasp - of the world she wanted to create. Her family disowned her and called her Blank as an insult, yet she never became downtrodden. However, though she tried and tried, her colors would never truly come to life - until she met Nate.

Using his words as guidance, Myria creates soldiers and armies using her paintbrush as both blade and staff, constructing the stories Nate had always dreamed of truly bringing to life. As such, the duo is normally paid to repair damage done to the city by building it back using their abilities.

And it suits them just fine.

Personality: Again, unlike her husband, being up close and personal is how Myria plays her game. She loves to use her colors to cast illusions as best she can, following her husband's words to portray numerous stories against her foes or for her friends alike. She talks quite often and loves to discuss ideas. She carries around a notebook which details various scribbles that she likes to show to people - especially Nate.

Sector: (For Zakku to decide.)

Other: The colors give life but have no meaning...

Username: KuroKishi

Name: Vex, the Chain Reaper (Victor Exton)

Race: Thresher - A strange race of ghost-like reapers, Threshers have existed since the dawn of humankind. Their power to take lives and maim or even kill without a single touch is something dreaded by any lesser species and respected by higher ones. However, with their low amount, they are often made fun of or rumored about. These malefic beings are born from the souls of the worst humans in history. Mass murderers, war leaders, revolutionary heroes... quite literally, anyone who has stained their hand with blood. Of course, in extremely rare cases, this may mean people who serve normally - uncorrupt police officers, soldiers, or a normal person that somehow killed someone - but with the already low chance of turning into a Thresher, such cases are almost unheard of. Their look is unusually modern, with the main thing making them different from humans being the pure black, skeletal bodies they have, which are often surrounded by an ethereal body made up of cursed flames. These flames are far less visible in weaker beings, with some even not harboring a flame because of their weakness. They can burn in any color, but always stick to one through the Thresher's lifetime. The main thing one can seperate these ghastly reapers is the skull or face - each and every one is unique. Lastly, a Thresher usually reaches well over 300 years, with some even managing to get to 500. As for their gender, though it's unknown if they can mate, all Threshers show traits of one gender or another.

Power/s:

Passive: Soul Reaper: As a Thresher, Vex is able to collect souls of dead beings, as well as the essence of anything dying around him. He already has a vast array of these souls, which unwillingly become his energy source every day. These poor, lost souls are both his sword and shield, being able to create his chained scythes and hexagonal barriers whenever he wishes so. Vex becomes stronger if he is close to anything dying or dead, be it plant or being, and the night further empowers his souls, as that is the time of the unliving.

Active: Death Sentence: Vex summons an ethereal chain with sickle, then proceeds to spin it at the side of his body. Less than a second later, he throws it out at a target. If it's a being of some sort, he catches it, and is able to move to it almost instantly by pulling himself forward. If it's a part of the enviroment, he becomes 'attached', being able to use the chain as a rope to run along walls or quickly ascend a building, if need be. The chains are indestructible, and burn with a cursed flame on touch, which means their fire can't be put out by water, and it is more painful to pure and holy beings.

Active: Curse of the Damned: Vex curses a target in his sight, which causes it to slowly die off. This power can kill plants and weak organisms. A lesser species can be rapidly damaged by this ability if it remains in his vision, but stronger beings are usually able to shrug off the pain and continue. That doesn't make them invincible, however, for if even the strongest vampire lord remains in Vex's line of sight enough, they will drop dead.

Description: Vex stands at 6'4, making him stand taller than most of the citizens of Nightfall. His inner black skeleton is suprisingly well-kept, with barely a scratch or slight dent to be seen - probably because of the dark red, slightly muscular ethereal body coating it, burning dimly during the day and brightly at dusk. Over this, he wears a pair of matching striped black pants and a striped black coat, under which he has a white shirt and a black tie. As the black coat's sleeves reach the elbows, however, the surface turns strangely plate-like and red, ending in a pair of crimson spectral gauntlets. His legs are also adorned with two plated boots that end rather sharply and glow with a red, spectral light.

Vex's face is quite unlike a normal skull. First, the only remaining part of the black skull is the front of the face attached to the upper jaw, as well as the lower jaw itself. These parts are also quite shorter, with the lower jaw ending in short spikes and the upper face part sporting two sharp cheekbones. From the top of his forehead emerge three 'branches of bones', which remind one of long hair as they slowly go over an imaginary head and fall down shortly thereafter. His eye sockets are narrow, as if he sports an angry expression, and both of the jaws lock together with two zig zag-like series of teeth. Finally, one could describe his voice as a mix of multiple people, combined heavily with echo, an arrogant tone and a slight dose of creepiness. Here's a sample.

(( If you didn't get anything from the description, here's a picture of what I based him off on. ))

History: The Thresher, known as Vex, started his life rather humbly as a young englishman named Victor Exton. He had a rather normal life, with being a good student in school and then working on an 8-hour job in his early 20's to earn some money. Life was somehow on the upside for him, however, as he managed to marry the girl of his dreams and buy a house in the same year. Funding the newly-made family and earning enough money to pay the house was difficult with an usual office job, however, so Victor went into some shady buisness - assassination and mercenary work. A quick course on marksmanship and a rather impressive serving record of one year later, he was in the Black Adder company which operated in Southern Africa. There, Victor killed over twenty assailants of a small village his force had been stationed at, earning him the nickname Vex. One night, however, rather suddenly, the entire village became the victim of a bomb. The man survived and quieted down in one of the ruins, staying silent as trucks rode into the destroyed town. With his instincts sharpened and a lust for vengeance, Victor siletnly murdered all of the attackers, then passed away shortly afterward to his wounds.

As Vex lost his hold on life, he felt himself slowly ascending and detaching himself from the mortal plane. However, rather suddenly, everything stopped. He felt how he was yanked back from the walk to eternal sleep and forced into a strange phase. Then, unexpectedly, he opened his eyes to see a street in Nightfall. Strangely, Vex had appeared from a space-and-time warp in the D sector that had left a crater the size of a small house. No one had a clue as to how he appeared, but the rumors passed off sooner or later when other representative Threshers stepped forward to handle the nuisance. Years passed, and thanks to said Threshers, Vex learned what he was and how to utilize what he'd become. He turned into a professional guardsman and managed to scale up the industry all the way to the moment he was invited by the Sekher family. Now, he lives in one of the A sectors, working semi-daily as a personal bodyguard or mission enforcer for the Templar-associated house.

Personality: Vex is definitely a unique persona. During everyday activities, he is friendly and social, preferring to spend his time in the company of others like him. His acts as a male certainly are visible, too, as he tries - rather unsucsessfully, because he's a ghost - to flirt or speak with females. He has a knack for drinking alcohol, which seems to have a nonexistent effect on him because of the strange body that he has. When on a contract from the Sekher family or the local authorities, he acts like a true professional, focusing directly on the task and its accomplishment. His combat skills are certainly high, as he is able to take down groups of lower species and battle on-par with higher ones with ease.

At night, however, something changes the Thresher. His visage becomes even more frightening, with his crimson body flaring up brighter and burning with a blood red flame, while his dark skeleton turns ebony black. If he is not on an important task, the man walks off to one of the long-forgotten D sectors, where it's rumored he fights criminals who threathen him or society, with the one thing made clear from all of the stories being that he only strikes if first struck upon.

Sector: A-4

Other: Vex is somehow rain-intolerant. If it rains outside, then he'll most likely be somewhere inside. Though nobody has seen him hiss in pain when he gets rain water on his body, he seems to prioritize keeping the skeleton safe from the abrasive effect that water has on materials like bones.

Username: polaristar

Name: Kane Wolfe

Race: Werewolf: Kane is part of the race of werewolves, a majestic race of huge wolves with widely varied coats. Kane is a pureblood wolf of the Thunder pack, a strict and highly trained pack of fighting machines. The wolves in the Thunder pack are trained to fight as soon as they can walk, and this instinct that is ingrained in them is carried on when they phase around the age of 15-17 years old. Werewolves are generally immortal (but still able to be killed) until they stop phasing for good, in which they start aging again, but at a much reduced rate to that of a human. To the Thunder pack, dying in battle is the best way to go, and to be defeated is the greatest humiliation. Because of their wolf blood, werewolves run unusually high temperatures, usually around 108-110 degrees. Because of this, they will usually wear shorts and a tank top, or among their pack males may wear no a shirts at all. As a result of their high temperature, the first shift is extremely painful as their bodies have to adapt to such a temp. Though this doesn't take long, it feels like a very long time for the new wolves.

Power/s:

Phasing - Kane can phase into a giant wolf

Heightened Senses: Kane's senses are heightened as a human, and even more so as a wolf.

Super Strength/Speed

Description:

Human Form

Wolf Form

History: Kane comes from a long line of alphas, and was destined to be the next - that is, until he was exiled after being unjustly accused of murder. Though this accusation was true, it was for completely different reasons than what the pack said. After hearing of a rebellion, Kane knew he had to destroy it at its source, which meant killing another of his pack. After being found with the traitor's blood on his white paws, he was exiled to roam as a lone wolf. Upon hearing about Nightfall, he decided he had nothing to loose and came to the city.

Personality: Kane is moody and intelligent, with lightning quick thinking and battle skills that are practically unmatched. His instincts, not quelled as he was still the rightful alpha, are to keep those that he cares about safe from harm. Kane is a loner, though not by choice.

Sector: A-2

Other:

Username: polaristar

Name: Draco Sage

Race: Werewolf

Power/s:

- Shifting into a wolf

- Super Strength/Speed/Senses

Description:

Human - 6 foot, pale green eyes

Wolf - pale green eyes, about 5 foot 1 in height

History: Draco has always been a rogue, with no true pack to call his own. He is an orphan, having been passed from foster home to foster home, with none of them being particularly nice. He is a little messed up because of his past, but USUALLY means well. The only fight style he knows is street fighting, and is a skilled pickpocket and lock picker.

Personality: I'm gonna RP this out, not really sure where I'm going with him.

Sector: Somewhere in sector D is his hideout, but he's never told anyone WHERE.

Other: Draco is a troublemaker.

Username: BeardedKumquat

Name: Viventa

Race: Enchanted mannequin

Power/s: Telekinesis. Viventa is enchanted and can move any object in her mind at will. Although the larger an object is, the bigger the strain is on Viventa's mind.

As a result from her enchantment, she is indestructible unless a spell can counter her enchantment.

Description: Viventa is a handcrafted puppet made from indestructible cursed mahogany wood. Her bob cut is painted honey-colored, her wide eyes green, her lips cherry and her skin pale. She also has a metal wind up key on her back. Viventa is around five foot five and has the average figure of a sixteen year-old. Viventa a loves to dress herself up is different types of outfits, but she often sports a blue top matched with a dark-gray skirt. A brown, leather pouch is strapped to her waist that contains her wide array of clothes.

History: Viventa was created by a greedy wizard named Excorius that craved a very young wife. First, he crafted a body for his future bride out of mahogany wood and then, he began to steal magical items from Nightfall's citizens to create her. But Excorius needed two crucial ingredients: A living creature's brain and heart. Not knowing that he could potentially create a malevolent force of evil, the wizard assassinated the mistress of a powerful vampire and cast the remaining ingredients into the mixture of the enchantment before dousing the mannequin with it. As soon as he performed a chant and named her, Viventa was brought to life. Suddenly, the wizard's belongings lifted from the room as he stared in confusion and with a brief clap from the newly made figure, Excorius was crushed, leaving a messy blood splat on the wall. Before exiting the house, Viventa grabbed all of Excorius's money and put on a dress especially prepared for her.

Personality: Eccentric and very awkward. Others find her strange and tend to stray away from her. Due to her curious personality and lack of knowledge of living things, Viventa tends to ask difficult questions about the human/any other creature's anatomy. Also, although she looks young, she acts mature for her "age" and is rather serious. When in danger, Viventa sheds her innocent cocoon and becoms a rather dark, violent object which results in more than a few organs being pulled away from her enemy's body.

Sector: Varies. Viventa has no need for sleep or a home and therefore spends her time traveling from sector to sector. (Not sure if this is okay, but if I had to choose, I would class her as a B or a C)

Other: Viventa does not understand figurative speech and therefore takes everything literally.

Edited by Narvix