Clown_of_God

Night Follows

Oh, we're not even done with our stuff. I'm letting them skip ahead so they can post. We're still having dinner and then there's a couple of fights...

I caught that earlier x3 But thanks for telling me smile.gif

Anyways, Zaphyr's still in the previous night with Viventa and Tiko is with Noah. Right now, it's only Dahlia that's awake in the next morning.

EDIT: Let me know if Dahlia's thoughts are too difficult to see. I'll darken the color if need be.

Edited by Narvix

I can see it, its fine.. smile.gif this is a geat opertunity to show Ash's Animal friend/speach.. it's naromaly a passive power on natrual herbivores, but considering Dahlia is a soul shareer and has powers of her own it'll lean more towerds an active, he needs to consitrate harder to understand her.

I hadn't considered that. Dahlia can, if desired, use the natural rabbit "language." However, since Cadmi's ever really the only one who can have a conversation with her, she doesn't bother.

So, it'll be fun for her to realize that Ash (and Juniper) can hold a conversation with her as well.

Edited by Narvix

dosen't mean Ash would go easy on the name calling... he has a short fuse when it comes to guys like them... plus, he has a bad fealing about them, and he is one to go with hus gut.

xd.png That's fine. Just letting you know what I [don't] intend for their personalities lol. At least somewhat. tongue.gif

Anyways, I ended up darkening Dahlia's text color cause the original one was too bright for me after awhile |D Screwed with my own eyes aha.

EDIT: Yes, Aroara. Do expect there to be valuable vases, paintings, statues, etc. Anything you might find in a night big house owned by a rich man x3

Edited by Narvix

x3 Typo. Supposed to be "nice."

Anyways! Today would be Christmas Eve for a lot of Hispanic families smile.gif The Hispanic culture celebrates Christmas Day on the 24th. [Just a fun fact.]

I'll get to posting after I've gotten lunch and moved around a bit. Falling asleep on my end.

Edited by Narvix

Sorry for double posting but, Aroara? I don't see the connection between your Deer-kin keeping something that belonged to their parents and moving further up in C Sector. Could you help me fill in the patchy areas?

Selling the silver and gems to get more gold coins to move up in the c sector. She has a silver flute,harp and lyre that's her moms, and the antlers can get fetch a pritty penny with the silver plateing and gems in it.

Can I get a recap? I'm sorry for my absence but Christmas Season is terrible at work.

@Padfoot: Sorry for not saying something sooner, but I decided to skip through the rest of the night. I'm gonna be leaving soon and progress is going a lot slower than I expected.

Well I was writing Skinner's time in the lab. I'm not to far and can skip it if you would like

If your leaving, does that mean this rp will die?

I'm going on a big training event soon where I'll be absent for roughly a month's time. If you wish to post what he did in the lab, like as a flashback, that's perfectly fine.

It'll only die if y'all let it die, but that's the reason I left it as an open plot RP. So, for the most part, do what you please. I'll announce who will stand in for me while I'm gone within the next week or so.

Can I get a recap? I'm sorry for my absence but Christmas Season is terrible at work.

Pudding, not much has happened in way of affecting everyone. Tiko's still with Noah and it's still night (though it's getting wrapped up). A few characters have started the next morning but won't get further in way of time without everyone being ready.

Username:ChildeRolande

Name: Fette

Race: hispanic.... oh, you meant creature-wise.... Fette's a member of the corvid band of the Feathered Folk. Feathered Folk are an ancient race of birdlike people, said to have inhabited the Earth around the same time as man.

Power/s: Unlike the name suggests, the Feathered Folk don't actually have the ability to turn into birds, neither do they have wings. However, given his shared characteristics with carrion birds such as the buzzard, Fette has almost a preternatural ability to sense corpses, whether they actually exist presently or sometime in the near future, as well as a sixth sense for despair. Fette is also a user of voodoo, however, this practice doesn't actually require any form of inborn magicks or powers; everything he does comes from rituals, herbs, deals with the devil, etc.

Description: Tall and lanky to the point of emaciation, Fette resembles a walking scarecrow. Whether it's his grimy, tattoo covered body, his waist length dreadlocks, or the shambling smell of decay he wears like high-priced cologne, he doesn't exactly make a lot of friends.

Fette

History: A swamp witch hailing from New Orleans, Fette is a nomadic creature, opening shops selling duplicitous fae goods from town to town until being encouraged to leave

Personality:he's a buzzard man who eats despair... you tell me.

Sector: (these will be explained below)