Clown_of_God

Night Follows

Fenrir had his vocal cords torn and can't speek, so yes he is mute. He is 7 and has shifted at 6, but he will grow normally until he hits about 16,17 years old, because he had a abnormal shift before the proper age.

hey Narvix, I was thinking... would it be possible for Sophie and Luke to be friends later? they might make a weird friendship but at least she'll be around another girl instead of always being around boys but up to you. just thought I'd bring it up and ask about your thoughts on the idea smile.gif.

not sure but it could be because it's the weekend and everyone's spending time with family or out Christmas shopping since it's that time of year

I've finished up with school finally so I had to deal with finals stuff. Now I just need to sort out a class scheduling thing for next semester. One class away from reaching 15 credits for the term which I now need to be considered a full time student. Originally, it was 12 credits :/

Anyways, I'll be on and off tomorrow but I'll make at least one post. Then I work most of Monday and Tuesday so no posting until the evening but, at some point, I need to focus on a Christmas art project that's due by the 19th.

Ill reply sometime tonight. I just have the last of my scene painting final to finish and and some packing to move out of my dorm tomorrow.

I'm sure they will be aha. Both are fox-like in one form or another. Tiko generally likes anyone and both seem to like tricks tongue.gif

:3 I can't help but think they'd be best buddies. They're just so similar, but incredibly different at the same time.

hopefuly break comes up here soon so we can get this day done, i think its just a few people rping now...

on on a side note, Happy Hanukah! (to those who celebrate it.. smile.gif ))

If y'all wanna go ahead and start the next day, go ahead. My group will catch up, hopefully, over the weekend. Just,,don't start getting into lunch and then dinner and then ending the day... sleep.gif Stay around the morning hours.

@ Narvix:

hey Narvix, I was thinking... would it be possible for Sophie and Luke to be friends later? they might make a weird friendship but at least she'll be around another girl instead of always being around boys but up to you. just thought I'd bring it up and ask about your thoughts on the idea smile.gif.

I'll post soonish. was also waiting for the next day but I'll see what I can do if the ts to the next day has been initiated.

Edited by redfox

@ Narvix: nope you didn't tongue.gif but it's fine smile.gif and yay biggrin.gif

@ Aurora: what? blink.gif

ohmy.gifblink.gif what??? *facepalm* oookkaayy.... *walks in to other room shakeing head* what am i going to do with you red? I might start off the day here soon, it'll be early in the morning... keep that in mind Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Just so everyone knows, Seren is a terribly jealous little fox that keeps grudges. Lots of grudges. Zakku, would you be alright with a jealousy strife? The events of the night have left Cerin feeling awfully pouty smile.gif.