AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Minho chuckled and nodded "i figured you want to meet my sister, she does have slightly bigger ears huh?" Minho sat a sandwich next to lily and handed one to venus as he ate his. "i'm sorry you feel sick today miss lily, any way that we can help?"

"I'd want to see other kids. Go to the play room with them. Mrs. Deer always took me there.. she slowly ate her sandwich as she spoke. Venus licked her fingers already finished with hers making her giggle again. "You eat really fast!" "I grew up in a house with three boys. You gotta eat fast. And my husband is a lion. If I don't eat my meal, he will." She smiled.

Minho chuckled and poked venus's nose "you ate fest the first day in the house, you didn't need to you chose to, though honestly if you hadn't i may have snuck a little of your food." Minho stood having almost finished his as well. "so you feel up to playing in the play room or feel to sick for it?"

Minho snatched it back and yawned "don't be taking all of my stuff now. ok lily you need to get all ready to go or good?"

"I'd like to go now..." she said as she crawled out of bed. Venus asked permission from her parents before walking hand in hand in hand with Lilly between her brother and her, the girl only holding on to two fingers each. They got to the play room where a few parents sat on chairs along the edges of the room, a tv had on a cartoon and several toys and a train and a Lego table was spread around the room.

Minho smiled opening the door letting them in. He walked in to the room and watched the other people around. "here we are, what toys do you like?"

Lilly went up to a block table and started building something with the legos. Venus sat beside her on the floor and put together a house with the little logs.

Minho grabbed a train and made it park beside the house as he chuckled "there a house and a train as a vehicle.

Minho chuckled and got a car parking it by the house "is that better lily?" He smiled att her happy to see her up and moving.

Lilly nods. A little inu boy came in. He too was in a gown, he had a cast on his leg. Lilly saw him. "Mike?" He smiled and wabled over. They started talking. He went to her school but was in third grade instead of second.

Minho smiled as the two talked. He lay back against the play table "it's nice to see her happy."

Minho nodded softly never being one to show when he was upset. "i'm holding up i guess. I just..wish it wasn't her, i know shes strong but i didn't want her to have to go through it."

"And if you were in her stead, how do you think she would feel? She probably wouldn't stop crying." She keeps an eye on the little girl as she helped her school mate play with the trains. "You two are so different. She's so open and emotional... you're.... not very good with that and people. You keep pushing yourself away from everyone else, but know that I'm here, I would always be here with you. Minho I know you protected me. Let me protect you now... let me help you..." She says softly hugging him.

Minho looked up at her from the corner of his eyes "you know that i protected you? i just always wanted to stay strong i always had too, i don't like showing my emotions.."

"Yes, I know you used to stand outside my door and refused to move. I know you don't Minho. But it's ok now ... I'll be strong for you." Venus whispers to him.

Minho hugged her tight trying to hide the few tears he let out from lily not wanting her to see him sad. He just lay his head on venus for a while trying to recover himself.

"It's ok.. hold on until a little longer. We'll go to a room with no one in it. Only I would see you like this and I won't say a word about it to a soul. I sware." She whispers.

Lilly played for a little while longer before heading back with them to her room and Venus lead him to a empty room closing the door and holding her brother.

Minho nodded and waited until they were alone before crying and holding her close to him. He was letting out soft whines trying to not draw attention.

Venus held him, rubbing his back and petting his hair. She said nothing, just let him cry and hold her. She had to be strong for him now, it's time the twins switch places for support. She started humming the song mother sang to them when she could. She didn't know the words, only the tune. "I'm here Minho.. I'm here."

Minho squeezed her tighter and lay his head on her shoulder. "i don't know what i'm going to do..i have the job here i have another job interview tomorrow to try and get enough money for all the bills and i still need to make time to donate bone marrow, visit lily, and stay with azure in her time of need." He stopped talking exhausted and wanted to just lay down and rest but he didn't want azure to see him so stressed.

"Focus on your wife. I have more time to visit Lilly now the college is on break and I'll donate the marrow. You're fileing for a lawsuit against one of the people who hit your wife? Let the lawyer take care of that ok? Just focus on azure. She needs you the most now. " She said quietly.

Minho nodded "but what about the jobs? i still won't have enough time but i need to do it..for her.."