AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

"No one can be better then you. " She lay her head on his chest and rubbed his ears. Eventually she fell asleep on him.

"No, after your fight." She said flatly. "And don't growl at me, I'm your wife. That's childish Minho, if you want to act like that with me, I'll treat you like one. Have fun sleeping, you'll be on the couch." She walked out to another job leaving him there. Her mood swings started up around this time, deers felt vulnerable without the antlers, so the compensate with sass and anger. It doesn't take much to puss one off during the winter.

Leon purred softly and slowly fell asleep his arms around her.

Minho mumbled but let her walk away, he left work early and lay in bed making a dinner for her setting it up. When she got home the house was clean and a just made dinner was on the table though minho had taken his out back giving her space and feeling stupid and not wanting to chance his words making her angrier.

Azure walked in last and huffed. A doctor yelled at her for the blood test and touching his things. Three patients angry with the doc's diagnoses took it out on her and her feet were killing her. She sighed seeing dinner. Sitting down to eat in silence. After she cleaned her dish, showers and got ready for bed. Azure lay there... it wasn't the same. So she got up and found him. "Come to bed with me. I'm sorry baby... I need you now!" She started to cry.

Venus woke in the middle of the night and sat up popping her back." Leon. Let's move to the bed where we'll be more comfortable.."

Minho had been laying on the couch and he got up seeing her. He lifted her up in his arms and carried her like a princess back to the bed, he lay her down before laying down beside her his arm gently laying across her. He gently kissed her cheeks, kissing her tears away as he hummed softly "i'm here for you my dear."

Leon stood sleepily and nodded. He gently offered his hand to help her up though he was a little wobbly still half asleep.

Azure curls up beside him and sniffles until she fell asleep.

Venus was already up and walked him to the bedroom, helping him get into his pajamas and get in bed. She crawled in beside him and ran a hand through his hair. Not to rouse him, but to calm him. "You take care of me... I should take care of you too dear...." she kissed his nose. "Night love."

Minho kept rubbing her back softly. He gently kissed her forehead as she slept nuzzling against her softly.

LEon purred loudly curling up against her. He licked her neck softly until he fell asleep his hands laying across her.

Azure jumped awake when her alarm went off and she turned it off yawning. She tickles the inside of Minho's ear. "Wakey wakey lover...." she kissed his lips softly. "My sleeping Prince..."

Venus slept in. She had no work today and school was on a short break for a week. She was wrapped around him, fingers in his hair, lips at his neck. Legs tangled with his and her tail tied with his own. She shifted her weight and moaned in her sleep pressing her nose deeper on his neck.

Minho mumbled as he stretched kissing her back. He pulled at her softly to bring her back to bed "what is it dear, is it really that important?"

Leon was half awake but half asleep as he felt her nose go onto his neck more. He mumbled laying his hands on her lower back as he mumbled.

"I have to go to work.." She whispers. "I took a early shift today. I'll text you your blood results..." She kissed him deeply and carefully slipped from his arms getting ready quietly.

"You snore..." She mumbled in her sleep, taking a deep breath and snorted. She tangled her fingers in his hair. Smiling in her sleep she muttered. "Soft kitty.... pretty kitty ... purr purr purr...." her tail twitched from her dream.

Minho mumbled as he was out of work for today, He rolled over curled around a pillow.

Leon wiggled around slightly as he nuzzled into her hands, he started purring loudly as his body slightly vibrated from the purring "pretty fox."

Azure left and went to work. She texted him saying his results were a perfect match for Lilly. She worked nearly all day today.

Venus woke up giggling and fitted her lips over his."you are like a massage when you purr my kitten... " She kissed him again and nd say up yawning. "We should get up love.. it's nearly in the afternoon..."

Minho had cleaned up the house, started dinner, took care of the garden he had started with some help from phill last year. He texted back telling azure that he was happy he was a match and would gladly donate.

Leon slowly started rolling over to get up winding up over venus as he stretched out still purring. "I'm glad i could massage you beautiful." He gave her a soft kiss on the lips before standing up slowly.

Edited by voltage

Azure was on her way home in the car. Ice had frozen over the roads, melted and froze again. She was near her home, barley made the care stop at the red light near the snowy embankment. They lived on a hill, the hospital at the top, a guardrail and a small cliff followed her route most of the way home until she turned at the light she had barely stopped at. The car behind her...... couldn't. Sirens sounded along the street. A police car raced passed their home as fast as it dared to go on the slick streets.

Venus grinned and traced his tattoos. "I'm lucky to have a husband I can cuddle with in the morning....."

miinho heard sirens and quickly pulled his coat on, he got in his car curiously as he wondered what had happened also knowing that azure would win up busy and he may get called into work anyways. he followed the police car going just as quickly.

Leonsmiled as he gently grabbed her hand pulling her into a hug "be careful, don't rile up the lion so early in the morning." He chuckled playfully nipping at her neck.

The guard rail was broken, two cars sat in the intersection among the first response vehicles and flashing lights. One was going away from the direction of the hospital, the front bumper crumpled. The woman who was driving was outside her car crying. The other was a big pickup, that also couldn't stop (mostly because the red neck thought his truck can handle on ice as well as dirt) and it's front wheels where off the road, , the axle broken. A wheel was caught in the rail, and that saved it from taking a tumble.

The blue truck had red paint on the black bumper guard on the front, a few lamps attached to it where broken. The third car..... was at the bottom of the ditch, crumpled and looking completely demolished from the flips it did on the way down. A piece of rail had rolled with it and impaled the car. Several firemen stood at the top trying to find the best way to haul the equipment needed down to the smashed vehicle that was left of Azure's car.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Minho stopped his car taking the keys out and was out before the car even fully stopped. He walked towards the ditch growling softly to himself though he was crying, he didn't want to believe it. He started running towards azures car to see if it really was hers or if it was just a look alike.

"Sir! Stop!" The firemen called. One followed him down. On the slope was a deer bobble head, the head missing it's body. A little further, a broken dream catcher. Things she had on her front window. Azure was white as a sheet, hanging upside down by her seat belt in the car. The rail barely missed her arm when it rammed through the roof, but it cut her arm good. Her face was cut from glass, bruised a bit from the air bag popping out. Her other arm lay in the snow outside the window, a large shard of glass stuck in it. Her foot though, wasn't spared by the rail, and it was broken, bleeding and pinned to the floor, while the other was also pinned by the crumpled hood. Her pulse was weak, her breathing shallow like her chest hurt her.

Minho looked back at the fireman and growled loudly "That is my wife to be! if you dont hurry up i will do it myself!" He ran to the car trying to find anyway to get the car open waiting for the fireman "Hurry up and get the stuff down here! just bring it down!" adrenalin was pumping through him as he ripped and tore at the passenger side door, his hands becoming a bloody mess but the passenger door finally opened up enough for him to get in and try and find the best way to get her down though he didn't know. "baby, hold on, please,please please stay with me i can't live without you." He broke down crying unsure what to do feeling useless.

The fireman used the board to slide down the jaws of life to the car. The gathered around and cut a piece of the railing off so they could get to the back window and cut that open as the other pair held the front drivers side window open so it wouldn't collapse on her. Azure was still unconscious, now at his angle he can see a bad cut on her head, blood staining her hair.

The men worked hard and told him to try and move the guard rail against her foot away from her so they can get her outside.

Minho grabbed the railing pulling it away from her so it wouldn't continue being an issue. HE was growling at the strain but was able to hold it off her foot as well as lift the dent in the hood off her foot allowing her to be pulled out easier.

The men managed to slip her out of the car and had him get out before the top crumpled in and it was flat. They lay her on the stretcher and brought her quickly to the ambulance. The man in the truck stumbled back when he saw the state she was in. The woman wept loudly. Azure was barely breathing and had lost a lot of blood. The paramedics sweeps her into the ambulance and took out what glass they could while preparing her for surgery, she was going to need it desperately.

Minho went to the ambulance and held his head in his hands shaking with his sobs and from anger giving death glares to the others who did this to his lover, his wife. He got in his car soon after getting ready to follow the ambulance.

The ambulance screamed to the hospital and she was rushed in. They allowed him to follow him until the reached the surgery room and kept him out. A long two hours later she was in recovery. They only allowed him in if he let her rest and was quite. She lay on the bed as white as the covers on her, her right leg was in a cast, her neck in a brace from whiplash. She had two broken ribs, three fractured, all pinned in place with special pins that devolve with the healing process so she can shift without re-breaking them. A blood bag was up with her iv. She was going to need a lot of it. She seemed less in pain although her breathing was still sharp. A piece of gauze on her head, little bandages on her cheeks and nose, some would scar.

She has seven stiches on her left arm where the glass was, the black thread hidden under a cast. Her right leg cast stopped at the ankle where ten stiches where, and a strap to keep her foot from moving much. Where skin wasn't cut, it was on various levels of brusing. She didn't wake up.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Minho gasped at her condition making sure that all of the equipment was in tip top condition. He made sure that she was in the best bed with the best equipment possible. He set another blanket beside the bed just incase she started shivering or got cold. He looked at the time and went to the cafeteria getting some food making sure it was all made well and he took it to her room putting them by her incase she woke up. He walked out and went to his new friends room carrying sandwhiches, knocking on the door.

Lilly was in with her parents. Her mother answered the door. "Oh hi. You must be the 'm. Fox' we've heard about, I'm Clara. Come on in."

Azure didn't wake up at all.