AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

He texting back, And it's hospital food. Now she'll understand why some patients refuse to eat that stuff.

Azure only ate when Minho was feeding her.

Minho continued to feed her until she had eaten most of it. He sent back a text to ash "yea but like most other patients she needs to eat, at least i got her to eat most of it." He kissed her cheek after using a napkin to get any mess that was made.

Azure groaned and whimpers. " doc said this would take five weeks to heal completely. Five weeks I can't get pay or credit hours for school. Darling, you're going to have to work to keep the house...." She said quietly looking at him with wide azure blue eyes...although one was nearly a sky blue now. "And I don't know if they'll let me work with a blind eye..."

Minho nodded gently kissing her. He nodded as he made calls letting her school know what ha happened and why she wouldn't be there. He also called around looking for another job to try and keep enough to pay the bills as well as the hospital bills without asking his dads.

"Being a technician, you can go anywhere... there might be a job at Rockwood or something.... " She said quietly as the pain killers made her sleepy again. She fell asleep once more.

Minho nodded and got an interview at rockwood. He kissed her forehead and continued making calls.

The police came in next, seeing azure asleep again and Minho on the phone the officer waited for him to finish up. He looked around uneasily. He was young, but still older then Minho. Human too.

Minho finished his phone call and stood up walking over to the police "yes officer what can i do for you?" Minho was slightly frustrated from all the calls but he had 2 jobs now that he would be juggling starting tomorrow to make sure he can pay the hospital bills as well as the normal bills for the house. More than anything though minho was worried about azure which would mean he had three or four things to juggle.

"I'm sorry to bother you sir, but we'd like to know if you'd want to press charges against either of the two involved in the crash. " He asked nervously not wanting to make this fox angry

Minho sighed and didn't know what he wanted, he needed the money and he was frustrated and angry at them but he didn't want to hurt them any more than what they were. He sat beside azure kissing her nose "dear do you want to press charges?" he tried to wake her with just his voice but he wasn't sure that would work. He looked over at the officer and sighed "what would you do?"

((Bring Venus and Leon back here? ))

Azure still slept. The officer coughed. "Um, well, the woman was trying to back up so your wife can get out of the intersection and the man was speeding on black ice with no tire chains that are required by law and ran a red light... that all I can disclose to you sir. I wouldn't change the woman but the man I would've charged. He's in jail for reckless driving and if she was human... would've been charged with vehicular manslaughter. Shifters are made of tougher stuff then us humans are.... that's what I would do."

((ok))

Minho nodded rubbbing the back of his neck. He listened to the officer and sighed "that sounds reasonable i will charge the man but not the woman." He nuzzled her.

Venus was very tired and yawned as she took a shower to go see how her brother was doing.

Azure winced and woke a little her ear flicking. "Blood test.. man... on something..." She murmurs and fell back asleep.

Leon made sure everything was ok and got ready waiting for venus to take her to go see him.

Minho nodded "and i agree he may have been drunk or something like that give him a blood test please?" He kissed the top of azures head and lay down by her.

Venus got dressed and got ready. "I can't believe this happened, Minho must be so upset now... I hope she gets better." She said as she got into the car.

Azure still slept.

Leon drove them to the hospital and parked.

Minho held the door for the officer to leave realizing that he could lay down in a minute. He made sure that azure was stable and sat beside her not wanting to leave her side.

The officer left as Venus came rushing in and hugged her brother tightly. "I'm here my twin. I'm here. How is she? She alright?" She asked softly.

Azure sighed in her sleep and winced.

Minho squeezed back lifting up venus as he always did. He sat her down explaining about how she needed a blood transplant luckily her family could help. He told her about all the different injuries before he sat down and held his head.

"Hey... your not alone now. She's a strong woman. She'll pull though.." Venus said quietly rubbing his back.

"Lilly.... how's... Lilly?" Azure muttered looking at her husband. "Tell your sister about her. Twins.. same type. She can... help her out too...." she muttered sleepily.

Minho nodded setting venus down "lily is going back to not eating i tried to substitute but it wasn't the same. other than that she seems to be ok my only idea is maybe have her visit you for a tea party where you can both eat, though i know you don't like the food i can bring some home made things for you two to eat. Oh yeah venus there is an arctic wolf girl who needs bone marrow and i am curious if you could help me im going to help her too but it would be nice if you donated as well."

"Fox... arctic fox with leukemia.." azure corrected.

Venus didn't hesitate one bit. "I would. If she needs help I'd give it to her. " she stated.

Azure sighed. "Don't want her.. to see me like this... might scare her. "

Minho nodded "sorry fox, i'm a little off right now. thank you venus and maybe when you have time we can both visit her and set up a tea party, maybe then we could help get her to eat. i know azure but i'm sure she's already worried about you." Minho kissed the top of azures head gently.

Minho nodded and made sure everything was ok with azure. "rest dear you need it." He took hold of venus's arm and hugged her again before leading her to lily's room bringing some sandwiches and some of the tea. He knocked making sure it was ok before entering.

Lilly was cuddled with uni. "I'm sorry mr. Fox, but I don't feel well today.." Venus came on over and sat down beside her. "Well little fox, you'll miss out on lady fox, Mr. Fox's sister.." the girl sat up and looked at her before giggling. "You have big ears!"