AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

"I'd do anything for you brother.. it's high time I protected you" shots, sounded and the door was once again shoved open. A thin woman stepped through with a gun to her head. She looked like Venus, with Minho's coloring of her hair and tail, his eyes and nose looked the same. "Momma?" "move the bed or I'd shoot her, I should have done it when she got away from me" Venus moved the bed and their step dad stepped in the room behind their mom. Venus snarled at him, staying in front of her brother.

Romero followed by car the two forms and they were well out of town in the middle of nowhere before Abby landed again and hissed in a duel part harmony that sent chills down the spine. "Up ahead..... down the path, many men. Guns too. Be careful... wolves on patrol. Romero got out and shifted quickly. Azure did the same into her beautiful white faced form and shook her horns again.

LEon shifted his huge lion form sinister as he clawed the ground ready for a fight. Phill was already in his cheetah form his body low getting ready to pounce.

Minho mumbled and scrambled too hurt to put up a big fight as he got as far away as he could. He growled lowly staring at his step dad. "you will be dead soon if you try to hurt my sister i will kill you, i swear you will not live to see tomorrow." Minho stood up shaking with rage, though he was in pain he powered through it to stand.

Venus leaped at him. A bang and a scream from both her and her mother. She landed, ear bleeding, a hole punched through it. He pointed the gun at her, holding his claws to his mother's neck. "Do so and you will kill both of them"

Romero stalked forward. The met some wolves who where confused about the tiger being there... until he took off half the face of one wolf. Then they attacked.

Three leapt on Leon, two went for azure. Five attacked Phill and Romero.

Azure still had trouble moving a.d managed to hurt one wolf, while Abby snatched the other from mid leap and dropped its wrinkled husk of a corpse on the ground only moments after.

PHill made fools f the wolves dodging them and within moments only one of his opponents were left. It started to run but wasn't even able to make it two feet before being killed.

Leon bit ones neck killing it immediately while batting the other two away. He pounced and killed one, the other bit his side but wound up killed almost immediately after.

Minho growled as he walked forward calmly "what is it that you even want with us, you paid us no mind before, happy that we were out of your hair. What made you change your mind." He moved venus behind him grimacing in pain.

"Randsome. Your new parents are loaded, so is her husband's family. I know all about you...it's always about the money...

Venus snarled. "I doubt you'd live to see a dime. " She shook her head, blood spraying the wall crimson as it gushed from her ear.

Azure snorted and stomped on the three cat's tails. Shaking her head at the senseless violence. "These wolves are paid. They don't know about this! They may have wives and children too. Only kill when needed. Knock out if you can. You mean are so full of testosterone and bloodlust it's irritating. And the same thing for you Abby!" She shook her dangerously sharp horns at every one of them letting them know she met it. Her hurt wolf had got away, running with a bad leg away from here.

Leon sighed and pawed her horns away from him "you let one escape, and if the tell the other things we are coming minho will die, so what now, we have to be even faster yet still be sneakier or we will be rescuing corpses. when it comes to this its kill or they will be killed understand?" His eyes were ablaze as he turned moving even faster trying to get there as quick as possible without alerting people."

Minho laughed "neither of us have our phone so how are you going to contact them, what's their number and as soon as you meet up you will be dead, they will kill you on the spot and take us anyways, you have no idea what you are messing with." Minho wrapped up venus's earr in scraps of his shirt as he chuckled "you must have an army, i feel bad for them, they will die." As if on que there was a panic upstairs as they said something about a cheetah but they couldn't hit it, to them it seemed like a cheetah broke in but minho smiled knocking the gun out of his fathers hands and pulling hios hands off his mom putting her behind him too "i think you have bigger issues then us right now so if you want ransom why don't you go ask them yourself."

Romero followed Phill quickly, although, he didn't kill. What azure said made sense. They had family too... that and when he went to finish off a man who shot at his lover, he found him clutching a photo of two girls. He knocked him out and moved on.

Azure.... made a mess of things. She was a bull in a China shop, crashing through doors and making men jump out of windows to escape her horns. She bellowed and tore the hard wood floor where she found the hallway Minho's farther was in. This man they can kill, but there was two other ways to... nope, Romero blocked one with a roar. The other was left open.

He stepped back and started running to one end of the hallway when it was blocked by a dear. He started the other way when Venus (being stupid and a raging hormonal female) leaped passed her brother onto him making them tumble to the only clear part of the hallway. She and him shifted, and she had launched on his head biting his ear... until he slammed her against the wall and she let go unconscious. "I'll settle for killing this little censorkip.gif*!" He raised his massive clawed paw.

Leon let out a roar so load that it seemed to shake the walls. He leaps past romero and smashed his body against the stepdad barreling him over. LEon was just as big if not bigger than the step dad being a massive lion. He bit hard crushing the paw that was raised before throwing him against the wall pinning him there looking at azure obviously unsure what to do whether to let the others take care of him or to kill him right there on the spot.

Minho lay one leg curled against him mumbling as he needed the bullet removed and didn't want azure to worry about him. He sighed as he realized he wouldn't be able to work for a while.

Phill had come from the one unblocked running path and now swept past leon and picked up venus taking her back in the room looking over her making sure that nothing too bad was done to her.

The tiger roars in pain and tried to claw at him, when a bellow and a scrape of horns came down, her antlers pierced his flank,pinning him completely to the wall. "This one you can finish..." She huffed digging her horns in deeper staining her snowy patches of skin red.

Venus groaned and shifted back curling around her belly. "Daddy.... " She whimpers grabbing on to the cheetah's head."hey daddy... you're getting old.. .. old grandpa.." She said weakly. She was sore, her chest hurt and her ankle had broke in the impact trying to keep her stomach from getting squashed. No broken ribs though. Just really sore from being thrown around.

Leon growled and cut the tigers throat killing him before sitting by venus.

Phill shifted human and gently rubbed her belly. He chuckled "no im not that old i'm going to be a young grandpa."

Venus smiled softly. "Nah.. you got grey hair.. you're old..." She reaches for Leon. "He gone? I'm sleepy.... love.. my gorgeous lion..." She was out after fingering the fluff of main on his chest, rolling to be at his paws.

Azure turned back and went to Minho, tending to his wounds and kissing his cheeks. "I'm here. I'm here..." She murmurs.

Their mother stood and watching everything play out, she was banged up and bruised but nothing compared to her children. She watched, taking in everything, they've grew so much then the little foxes she dropped off at the hospital.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Leon held her close to him. he kissed her forehead "yes he is gone love you too beautiful." He picked her up in his arms standing up.

Minho murmured about his sister asking if she was ok then started mumbling not wanting to go into the hospital. he crawled into her arms and nuzzled against her.

Venus was asleep in his arms.

Abby came and lifted Minho flying him to the nearest hospital before he woke up. Azure sighed and looked at the body, her horns still bloody. "Lets get out of here... " Romero lightly licked a wound on Phillips shoulder with a purr before moving outside.

Their mother followed shaking slightly hanging back behind everyone.

Leon lifted venus in his arms carrying her toward the car.

Phill purred softly as he walked besides romero nuzzling against him. When they stopped he stretched and and made sure that romero wasn't hurt. He went over and bandaged the cut across leons chest where he took the first swipe instead of letting it hit venus.

Venus slept soundly.

Azure looked over their mother (what should her name be)

Romero's fur was stained red from a few bite marks and he had a bullet wound in his shoulder but nothing too serious. Besides, he didn't feel any pain in his back at all. He shifted back and stretched heading for the car. He knew Minho and hospitals and he wanted to be there for his son.

Leon sat in the back holding venus close as he was ready to go..

Phill sat in the drivers seat getting ready to go to the hospital.

((how about shauna? annie? uhm kendra?))

Minho started to wake up growling loudly still in fight mode. He was in pain and saw tat they had a needle and started to freak out immediately thrashing and pushing the doctors away.

PHill started driving to the hospital.

Abby held him down with super human strength and let the doctors administer any sedatives to calm him and make him sleep.

Azure tapped her fingers the whole way worried about Minho.

Minho had bit Abby deranged unsure where he was but then he fell asleep. He moved around slightly every once in a while though nothing too bad.

Leon played in venus's hair softly looking at her happy she was alive.

When they arrived, azure dashed inside to be with him. Abby looked at Phill. "Your son bit me." She said flatly.

Venus limped into the hospital letting the doctors look over her bruises and pop her shoulder back into place. She yawned, sleepy. "I'm starving."

Kendra looked at Romero and Phill. "So.... my son and daughter were raised by two men?"

Phill looked at abby and sighed "i am sure you've been bitten before and by the way your flowers are beautiful as ever. He helps with them plus he is probably delusional so yea i expected it." He shot a glance at kendra his teeth slightly showing "yes they were raised by two caring parents who have raised them well and provided for them that happen to both be male, why?"

Leon got her food and fed her as she recovered from the whole ordeal.

Minho woke up swinging when he did wake up, literally knocking over half the stuff on his right side. He yelped as he tried to swing his left bothering the stitches causing him pain. He was laying in the hospital bed leg in a cast and propped up, a piece of gauze covering the stitched and both of his arms covered in bandages. He saw azure and tears formed in his eyes as he tried to reach for her.

"Hush baby, don't move love please don't darling. I'm here love, I'm here, you're safe, he's gone.. he's gone.." she fixed everything and lay beside him, kissing all over his face lightly. Kissing his tears away. "Let them take care of you.. let me help you... I support you now love... I support you..."

Venus devoured it gratefully.

Romero narrowed his eyes at the woman. "We both decided we couldn't split them up, and I wanted a girl, he wanted a son.. we both got what we wanted. I couldn't be more proud of my baby girl with several black belts, her own career, and doing what she loves best. And I thought Phill was the only man after my heart until I met Minho, who I love just as much as my own husband and am so very proud of him following his heart and fighting for azure with everything he had, and never turning his back on his sister. Even though I reminded him of that man, he lured to trust me. What about us both being men? They chose us. We were just the ones who brought them home." He said protectivly, chest swelling as he growls.

Kendra took several steps back. "I just didn't expect two men to take them in. I thought they'll be split or taken in by a family a little less.... kleptic."

Abby frowned, looking her usual gorgeous self. "Romero I found on the streets, so emaciated and afraid that he jumped at his own shadow and he was nothing but blood and bone."

"You mean skin and bone"

"No, his skin was so torn up it was hard to tell if it was skin. Show her your back" Romero did, the multiple scars marring it made the woman step back more. "His father was worse then Minho's. He took abuse to a entirely different level." Abby said coldly.

Minho gently rubbed his head against azure showing affection like a cat would having seen phill and romero having done that before and being the only way he could at the moment. He nodded slowly making soft noises of happiness though he was slightly uncomfy. "a-alright dear, i-i'll let you help me."

Azure made sure the wires where in and he was bandaged up properly. She checked the morphine drip and the equipment, looked him over thoroughly. "I'm so sorry i didn't get to you sooner...your sister is being helped in another room and you....your mother seemed to puss off your dad's." She said simply.

Venus fell asleep after eating and the doctor looked her over.

Romero fixed his shirt. The woman looked down. "I'm sorry. I guess I've imagined my children with a mother and father..."

"Look lady, Bram is the closest thing to a woman a man can get while still being a man! They enrolled your daughter in karate, your son in boxing. They supported them wholly. Oh and are you aware your daughter is a - " "Abby, it isn't for you to tell. Enough." Romero snarled.