AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Minho whined softly at all the wires he saw. He looked up and tried as much as he can to hug her but he wasn't able to move though he tried."

Leon softly tucked her in kissing her forehead softly. He sat beside her bed watching over her.

Phill tilted his head for a second then hugged romero purring his head on romero's shoulder. "i don't think you kept me in the loop romeo, whats going on?"

"Stop. Stop it. These are keeping you alive, these are helping the pain. Enough love, you work in the hospital with me you see people hooked up, why is it any different with you?" Azure chided.

Romero tilted his head. "That she's a swinging door? Both teams? " He sighed and dragged Phill away. "That she likes women and men she's bisexual. You know this! You subscribed to sports illustrated for her!" He whispers.

Minho nodded and looked away "because it's hooked up to me."

PHill blushed and nodded and snuggled into romero "ah alright i remember now."

Azure sighed and lowered her head. "Now I have to pay for your hospital stay and my medical bills on to of that. " She started crying. "I'm afraid we may lose the house!" Her form in the harsh light was sickly, her horns once tipped blue, now was red and drying to a maroon. She had her head on his belly and cried into his hospital gown.

Romero hugged him. "Lets go check on our son. Okay?"

Minho looked down "i'm sorry, i'll have to ask my dad for the money." He put his good arm around her. His ears were nearly flat against his head the tips of his ears a bright white and his tail was curled around his waist. His shoulder was bandaged up and his leg was in a cast and lifted up into the air. He gave her a small kiss on the head tired "c-can you get papi please?"

Phill looked at romero nodding as he followed romero still a little antsy not liking hospitals too much himself.

Azure went and got his parents coming back to him. She cleaned her horns and washed up while he spoke to his parents.

"It's okay love I'm here" Romero said quietly.

Phill sat outside the door as minho looked down "p-papi...i-im sorry to ask but i think me and azure need to borrow money with all our hospital bills and neither being able to work for a while we are afraid we will loose the house...i want to be able to provide for her and keep the house but they literally won't let me work.."

Romero sighed. "Honey, I know you don't like to ask, but you know you always can. In fact, I knew how much you liked to earn your own money for a while, ever since you started raking the neighbors leaves for a dollar so you can get that comic book you wanted. So.. I have put away your allowance in a fund. Over nearly twenty years, six dollars a week add up in a savings account with two percent interest. If it makes you feel any better about asking, I'd pull whatever you need from there. And... I might have opened a large wedding account for you and your sister so if I get to see you both in a actual ceremony I'd give you a portion to use however you see fit.. weather for children things or a vacation... or a home paid off so no more mortgage.... technically.. it is your money.... just with my name on the account..."

minho sniffled as he tried to hug romero immediately regretting it as sharp pains went through his body causing him to yelp and fall back. He looked up at romero tears in his eyes "thank you papi it would be really nice to have the house paid and not have to worry about so much when neither azure or i can work. thank you..for everything papi."

"Easy! Easy..." he winced seeing his son in pain. He leaned over him and kissed his forehead, wiping the tears away. "There is no need to thank me, you are my child. Although I am a man, and at times it seemed I favoured your sister.... you are my son. I know I can't really be a mother... or even a father of my own child, but the moment I saw you and your sister in that home, I knew blood didn't matter. I would love you, and protect you, and provide for you like any real parent would for their child. I only want you to be safe, and happy, and loved. So don't thank me.. when you have children you'd understand, it is simply what a parent dose." He smoothed Minho's hair back and rubbed a ear rhythmically as he murmurs this softly.

Kendra, Minho and Venus' mother stood hidden by the doorway peeking in the room. She turned when she herd this and started walking off brushing past Phill.

Phill sighed softly and held her gently "where are you going?"

Minho sniffled and let out soft happy growls as his ears twitched from the rubbing. He looked up at him giving a soft smile. "thank you papi, i know i don't have to but i want to, though you scared me at first you have always been there for me. i was afraid of asking you for stuff since you favored my sister it seemed and you scared me slightly but you are a really good papi..i love you" His eyes closed softly as he gently wrapped his arm around romeros arm holding it against his head.

"My own children have no use for a mother when a man is a perfectly good replacement." She spat bitterly. "I would've kept them if he didn't try and touch my daughter and hit my boy. I gave birth to them and not once through their years with you did you try and find me? You think it was easy for me to leave my own flesh and blood in the rain? One out cold from him and the other shaking in fear? Yet I hear your... your.... who ever say a real parent would make sacrifices for their children like I didn't do the biggest sacrifice in their lives and mine!" Her voice got louder and louder till she was shouting at him. "It is obvious they don't have any extra room for another parent! It's high time I leave." She yanked from him and stormed out.

"I love you too son..." he looked up at the door as a commotion rose in the hall. His ears flattened. He didn't understand what was going on.

Phill sighed much quicker then her he was in front of her and put her back "now don't blame it on us, you were still with that guy if we found you we would have found him..you realize how traumatizing it is to go through what they did at that age? if we would have came to you with them any sooner they probably would have been paralyzed with fear and or traumatized and all that would have done is made them need counseling even more than what they already did. they are still able to see you and all that, you do know we had to sacrifice for them too maybe not as much but we did and walking away from them would not be a good idea,l you appear just to walk out?? you better stay or you will hurt them evewn more i know that minho still thinks about you and seeing you again just to watch you leave again would hurt him even more so stop being a quitter and actually get involved in their lives here is your second chance."

minho smiled softly as he drifted off asleep

"You think I don't know? I grew up in the slums. Their real father I don't even know for he stabbed me twice and left me for dead in a ally way! They were all I had and now I've lost them. There's no getting it back. If my children want to talk to me, have them find me, but I'm not speaking to you or that man ever again now get outta my way..." She shoved him and left again running down the hallway and out the door.

Romero peeked out of the door. What was that about?" He asked quietly,not wanting to wake up Minho.

phill sighed as he let her go. He hugged romero and looked away "she is not wanting to talk to us she got mad after hearing you talk to minho. and basically they would have to find her if they want her in their life again."

Romero sighed. "I didn't mean it like that. Only trying to comfort my son. It's her decision. And theirs if they want her in their lives, they can seek her out. I ... actually invested into a P.I. years ago. She went through one dead beat man after another. Drugs.. most weed, lsd. I didn't want my children to be involved in that. I don't want them sucked into that world she lives in. I wanted to let her know her kids are safe, but I wanted to be sure our kids were safe. I guess... She didn't like it very much..."

Phill sighed as he gave romero a hug "you are a good father and i agree with keeping them away from the drug life."

"I knew you would. You are a great father too. Should we check on out daughter and her husband? She should be in the ultrasound room the doctor saw the bruises on her ribs and wanted to make sure the baby was ok. "

Venus was on the table, unsure about this. The nurse kept trying to calm her down but she was too worked up to "stay still and relaxed" she didn't like anything cold and slimy on her and the gel was definitely that.

Leon gently kissed her nose holding her hand "its ok baby they have to check on the baby and hey maybe they will even know its gender, don't you want to know?"

PHill nodded grabbing romero's hand as he started walking towards the room. "i hope that they are ok all of them her the baby and minho."

"Me too love" Romero said as they entered.

Venus hesitated and lay down and the woman put the gel on her, on the screen a shape showed. A heart beat was strong. She moved it again and jumped. "Theres two. Both males. You're having two sons, congratulations! There's no damage I can see. None at all. You protected them well." She said.

Leon smiled as he heard they were alright though he was surprised at them being twins. "twins that is surprising, well we need to start thinking of names then huh babe?"

She whacked his head. "What is the point of saying "we have at least two kits, to six children at a time" do you not understand? And besides, I told you... we're naming one Aslan." She smiled.

He grumbled rubbing his head "yea but you said two was the least and based on circumstances which i have been checking up on fox's around here this time of year are having usually a minimum of three kits a litter so i am surprised it is only two."

"Oh.... "She said and kissed his head. "Well this fox is only having two. You do know I put my body through a lot more stress then those foxes. And I believe they all don't have a cat for a husband... as painful as it is with those blasted barbs... " She says as the. Nurse walked out.

Romero smirked. "I had the... removed when I was younger. It was pretty painless really... " making Venus turn red as her papi spoke. "Oh hi papi... I... didn't hear you come in... hi.. dad..."