AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Minho walked in and sat down putting a sandwich by lily. "i came here to fill in for mrs deer and to inform you she will not be able to come for a while she was in an accident, i came to inform you i will have to fill in for her for a while."

"Oh my! Is she alright? Perhaps we can visit her. Azure was the only one able to get her to eat with the kemo....." Lilly looked up at him like she was going to cry. "Mrs. Deer is hurt? " her ears flattened and her lip trembled.

Minho gently hugged lily nodding "mrs deer is really hurt but she is tough, tougher than me i bet and she will be ok. You should be able to visit and mr. and mrs. uhm well i'm sorry i don't have your last names but you can visit her so can lily if she is able to, i need to speak to you anyways."Minho handed each of them a sandwich and sat by lily "lets eat up ok? then maybe if the doctors allow i can see if i can make it so we can see mrs. deer though i am not sure if you should lily i don't think she would want you to see her like this, but maybe we could go for a walk and talk about whatever you want to talk about."

Lilly set down the sandwich and crawled in bed. "I had my tea party already. I don't want to eat". "Blackwood. We can talk outside..." the woman went outside while Lilly's dad stayed with her and tried to get her to eat and she wouldn't budge.

Minho sighed as he looked at her. "i guess i was late to the tea party, sorry little one, if there is anything i can do for you just ask." He followed Mrs. Blackwood outside of the room, "i am sorry to disturb you but i believe that i can help her, i can donate my bone marrow to her though i may not be able too if azure needs it too. I will try to help have her eat if i can ok? i need to go see azure, i just wanted to let you know that even if its a small sliver, there still is hope."

She covered her mouth in,shock then hugged him. "Oh thank you! thank you! This can help her greatly! We've been hoping and praying.. we'll do the same for your wife. I do hope she's alright. I won't keep you here. I'll tell my husband the news."

Azure's doctor was in the room when he came back. She shook her head. "She'd have some brain damage. A minor concussion. She may lose sight in one eye, we wouldn't know until she wakes. It'd difficult to tell.."

Minho nodded solemnly "any way i can help at all?" He was beating himself up over it, why did he call off today, why didn't he offer to pick her up, why did this have to happen to her? He sat by the bed crying as he shook in anger and sad.

The doctor set a hand on his shoulder. "Just be here for her. Talk to her. It might help. If you want, I can call a friend of yours to get some things for an overnight bag, and bring an extra bed up here." She said quietly.

Minho nodded and sat beside her bed "come on azure please don't give up on me, i can't live without you. you are my everything, without you this world wouldn't be as bright or beautiful." He lay his head by her.

The doctor tried his dad (Phill) and told him what happened. A coworker of Minho's brought in a roll away bed. It would be small for the tall man, but he'd have a bed at least. He came and went without a word.

Azure didn't wake up.

Phill dropped off all the stuff hugging minho though he pushed him away slightly not wanting to be touched. Minho thanked phil before laying on the small bed staying right next to her no matter what.

Romero went with him and set white lillies her favorite, by the bed. He kissed Minho's cheek tenderly. "We're just a call away son... let us know when she wakes. " He left with Phill.

Azure woke in the middle of the night. Her doctor running in as the deer shouted in fear and pain as she woke. "CAR! Aargah!... ah...." the doctor stills her taking out a pen light to check her eyes. She flinched away at the light. "No! No! I need to see him where is he? Where is he?" She pushed the doctor away.

Minho was right by her and kissed her cheek as soon as she started pushing at the doctor "relax my dear, you are hurt bad, you have adrenaline running through you but you need to stay still, can you see beautiful?" Minho was gently hovering over her watching her without his face actually touching hers.

Azure looked up at him. She reached up with her right hand, her only good one now, and touched the neck brace, then tried to touch his face, taking two times to rest her fingertips on his cheek. "With one eye... it's blurry in the other.... Minho.... my dearest husband... I thought.. I'd never see you again!" She started to cry and the doctor quickly got her calm. If her chest heaved while crying it can re break her bones.

Minho nuzzled softly into her hand. He gently caressed her cheek softly. "it will be alright my beautiful dear. you will be ok beautiful, i am here for you, i love you."

Azure looked up at him a tear slipped from her eyes. "I love you too baby.... I love only you. " She winced and drew her hand away rubbing her head. "I hurt.. all over...."

The doctor checked her out and took notes on the clip board telling her she's in pain from healing and her adrenaline rush and the morphine dropped down to normal levels. She'd faint I'd she tried to sit up from lack of blood, so she needs to stay down.

"I'm AB+ .... do you know who donated the blood? I've checked the stores many times and ab+ was low as o- ..." the doctor smiled. "You have a big family. Ash has the same type, as does diamond and Oakley the eldest. They all rushed here to have blood drawn when we called. We only let Minho in because he is hospital staff and I know he can calm any hysteria you get into. The rest of your family is in waiting room four."

Azure looked at Minho. "Can you tell them I'm fine please?"

Minho nodded kissing her gently before standing. "relax i will be right back dear, i love you so much, just relax and let the doctors make sure you are ok." Minho walked to waiting room four walking in sighing as he stopped in front of everyone. "she will be fine, thanks to the three that gave blood it made it a lot easier on the doctors to find blood to give her."

Edited by voltage

Azure kissed him back and let the doctor looked her over and ask her memory questions.

Her whole family was there. Her four brothers, their wives and children, now ranging from 14 years to a few months (being Ash's little girl). Her sister Diamond with her white antlers and blue/violet eyes. Her mother and father and even a elderly man who used a twisted antler as a cane. They all where hornless except for diamond who was a white stag. Another rare in their family, and they all sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness! Once a herd, always a herd. We stick together. How about you? How are you holding up?" ash asked walking up to him with his sleeping baby in his arms.

Minho nodded subtly as he looked down. "i am alright just a little stressed, i am still worried about her a whole bunch." His ears showed how worried his was as well as his tail being tucked.

"She's a strong woman... She just needs you.." He said softly. "we might go home. Keep us updated on her ok?" some of her family (the eldest ones) got up and left. Ash and his wife stayed.

Minho nodded slowly walking back to azure's room. He entered and sat on the small bed besides hers that he was given. He looked over her hoping she would heal alright.

Minho smiled at her softly kissing her forehead as he went to his bed beside her. He lay down relaxing his arm beside hers so his hand is on hers.

Minho fed her and sighed "i know but it will be ok, i'm right here for you." He texted ash letting him know she was up and complaining about soft food.