AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Leon was half passed out waiting up for her not going to bed till he knew she was safe. He looked up at her mumbling "how was work?"

"Ugh...." was her response to his question. She was starving, and tired. Her fluffy fox tail twitched a little bit. She fell asleep right there on the couch, not even bothering to kick off her shoes.

Leon was worried about her and lifted her putting her in bed flopping down as he fell asleep beside her.

Minho kissed azure as he drove home and fell asleep to get ready early the next day.

Six weeks later, azure was up and walking around. She still couldn't work, but her bones had healed and her horns had started growing again. Lilly was better and back to school, paying her last time in the hospital with mrs. Deer and Mr. Fox.

Azure currently sat at home, the lawsuit against the man had gone through and they won in the civil court claims. It turns out the man was under the influence of some high dose of drugs and with the traffic violations also against him he ended up in jail with a huge fine on his head. Azure moved about the house, cleaning it as Minho was at work and fixing dinner for the both of them.

Venus was at her college, snacking on an Apple five minutes after eating a big lunch.

Minho had been happy that everyone was feeling better now, he was doing well for himself and was still working until nearly the middle of the night to support them as well as they were before. He made sure he drove safely when he had to and always asked to leave slightly early to be home on time.

Azure made Minho's favorite dish for dinner waiting for him to come home.

Venus left college to her work. A letter addressed to her was on the table from a place that would put curiosity in any feline. She sent a text to Leon. Honey, there may be a letter on the table for me. Can you open it and text me the results? Any pictures if there's any?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Minho stumbled in tired and about hurt himself flopping face first onto the couch at eleven thirty at night. He was exhausted and hungry but he didn't feel like moving.

Leon opened the letter reading it making sure to text her as he read it.

Azure moved over to him and fed him food until he was finished and tucked him in on the couch before kissing him and heading to bed herself.

The letter read: Dear Mrs.Connly, your rest results came in. You have tested positive. The increased hormones and blood cell count had spiked dramatically, all signs of conception. Please contact us for a ultra sound to see how many you are currently carrying.

What's it say Leon? she texted him noting the pause.

Leon texted her though h=it took him a while unsure if he was ready or not "you are pregnant.." He didn't know what else to say just sitting on the couch.

Minho ate and curled up getting comfy before closing his eyes.

She called him. Music can be heard mutely in the background."Leon? Are you okay with it? I mean.. I thought it would be obvious I was in heat.. and that's a higher chance at having kids... are you okay love?" She asked tentatively.

Azure fell asleep and was soundly asleep.

Venus sighed. "I know it's a big step love, but hey.. we'd have a little Aslan running around the house .... what are.. hey!" The phone clatterd to the floor and the sound of fighting ensued for a brief moment before a shout and a Venus's panicked voice sounded by the phone. "We're not yours any more! Go away! Leon tell Minho that our step dad-" the line went dead.

Minho had been walking around outside. Leon drove as fast as he could to get there though when he got there he saw blood on the door and one of minho's shoes just sitting on the driveway. Leon ran in "azure!? you here?!"

Azure stumbled out. "Leon.... it's in the middle of the night....what's.... " She shivers. "Where's my love? .. Minho?" She started to panic. She looked up at the tall lion with wide frightened blue eyes. "What happened? Where's my Minho?"

Leon was panicing he had been crying "venus called we were talking and she got in a fight she said something about tell minho something about their dad but when i showed up..his shoe was outside and it looked to be like he was hurt there is blood on the door i don't know what happened and i didn't see anything else."

"Step.. Step dad.... " She said quietly as she sank numbly in a chair. "His step dad used to beat him. Minho... told me that's why he didn't like his tail touched. He'd try to get away and be yanked by his tail. He... he didn't talk much about it but Romero told me Minho was terrified of him because he was a tiger like his step dad.... it.. took him a long time- oh Great alumni..... we have to call their parents!" She started crying, shaking as she called Phill from Minho's phone.

Someone was thrown into the dark sparse room with her. A tiny grimy window let in little light but she instinctively knew it was her twin. "Minho" she whispers crawling to him crying. "Brother.... I'm here... are you okay? " She was banged up. Her lip bled, eye black, she spat out blood as she spoke. Her arms were bruised up and her legs, a cut and a welt on her head said she was kicked there hard. Whoever tussled with her had the worst part of the deal.

The man who worked with their step dad received a broken wrist and nose, three missing teeth and a fractured caller bone to complete it, along with several dozen bites, scratches and bruises. Her main concern was protecting her belly, and the tender life that grew there. She will not lose her children to him. Not one bit.

Phill answered the phone "hey minho what is it you need? how's azure doing?"

Minho had been shot in the stomache though no vital parts and had a black eye. His nose was broken and bleeding two pieces of his shirt in it to stop the blood. He was almost passed out his arms cut up and his left leg was broken. The other guy was dead, the first of two to try and catch him and bring him in. He was whining now that he thought that he was alone scared.

Leon called romero not knowing what he was going to say.

"Why is Minho calling so late.. why is Leon... " Romero yawned next to Phill before sitting bolt upright answering Leon. "Leon... what's wrong.. somethings wrong I can feel it. Please tell me my baby is alive and okay..."

Azure was crying now. "It's not Minho.. he's... he's gone his dad... the one before the both of you.... " She couldn't talk through her sobs for a minute. "He's hurt. Leon found blood.... " She cried again.

Venus ripped his shirt to pieces and pressed part of his shirt on the bullet wound and pulled him close. She broke a chair leg in. The room making a split for his leg. "I'm here brother... stay with me. Hey.. stay with me. You're going to be a uncle... uncle M. How does that sound huh?" She muttered lowly, keeping her voice low enough to not be heard outside but loud enough so he can hear her. She didn't use her shirt for the very reason she's a woman, although she can fight.... She can also be overpowered.... and the baggy clothes she had on hid any assets she had. She didn't want to give them any ideas.

Leon mumbled "i-i'm sorry she said something about step dad shes gone i don't know where she is her phone was dropped and she was in a struggle i think the same person, we have to save them quick but i don't know where they would be, but there is more, you two may be grandparents after we save them if nothing happens to her stomach.."

Phill was upright and out of the bed getting dressed "come on romero hurry up before i run there and leave you the car." He needed to get there and had to figure out more info maybe a license plate number or at least something to give away a location.

Minho mumbled and groaned as he stood up in the small room setting venus in the corner as he broke another part of a chair the edge breaking to a point so it looked like a mini spear. He wobbled but knew he had to protect his sister and especially his niece or nephew. He would make sure that they wouldn't touch her, he had promised himself that while he was alive and near her no one would hurt her and he would keep that promise no matter how much pain he was in. "s-sounds good now we just need to get out of here and back home." he spoke low and took some pieces of his shirt wrapping shreds of the cloth around his bleeding wounds to make sure that he wouldn't lose too much blood. he kneeled as best he could in front of venus spear pointed at the door, he was resourceful and had to have quick reflexes from all the times phill would take his stuff playing around. "i will not leave you ever sis and i wont let them near you." he spoke low a growl eminating from his throat as he spoke.

Romero didn't bother getting dressed, running out in his silk pajamas and roaring along the way. "ER IST ein toter Mann!!" He gets in the car calling his mother, who could probably track Minho's blood scent. He spoke purely in German to her, sounding more furious and shaking with anger as he spoke.

Venus took the wood from him kissing her brother's cheek. "I know you want to protect me, but now I'm a ball of hormones and am less hurt then you. Minho, I'm one year away of being a master at karate... I think I can hold my own for a bit. Let me protect you. I got more to fight for and to protect.. don't mess with mama bear type thing. Think of your wife. She'd hate it if you died.. Her one and only love she'd liked since grade school... she's depending on you to be the bread winner with her injuries still healing a little bit more.. you can't support her like this.." She said softly in his ear.

Azure cried for a long time then she got angry.. very angry. They hurt her Minho! She'd run them through with her twenty point horns! She shook her antlers and huffed like a angry bull.

Minho mumbled but slowly and painfully moved to lean against the wall sliding until he was sitting against it. He knew she was right but he wanted to keep his promise to himself, he held his head. He was crying softly as he shook not sure what to do.

Phill got them to the house as quick as possible avoiding all cops and other vehicles.

Abby was there, looking furious. Her face beautiful but haunting, fangs sharp, talons sharp, hair a wreath of fire colored locks. She was kneeling and breathing in the smell of Minho's blood.

Azure went outside shaking and red eyed but dressed and ready to go.

Venus kissed his cheek and hissed when the light flicked on and a unknown man came in. "Move censorkip.gif* he killed my brother-aghk!" She struck lightning fast and shoved his body out the door having pierced his neck with the wood and blocked the door with the single bed in the room (after surprisingly, ripped out the bolts in the wall while doing so) "NONE OF YOU ASS*censorkip.gif ARE GOING TO TOUCH MY BROTHER!" She snarled loudly, her tail fluffed up and she became half formed between Fox and human like when she fought for Leon. She shook with rage.

Leon stood outside his arms crossed growling wanting to kill. He stared at the ground silently.

Minho yipped as the guy busted into the door and bared his fangs though when venus threw the guy out he calmed down slightly. He was only half there blood loss making him loopy until he regained it back. He wrapped gently around her tail mumbling something about fluffy seeming not to care what was being said.

Abby stood up. "I got his scent. Follow. " She disappeared in a cloud of smoke and was a sleek black wolf with wings for arms. A streak of red ran down her back. She took off into the night.

"She's creepy when she's like that. All of you get in." Romero snarled.

Azure was in the car in the back seat.

Banging sounded on the door. Venus snarled loudly and crouched in front of her brother. The door opens a crack. "Let us in crazy censorkip.gif*! You can't hide in there forever!" Venus bit off his hand as it appeared around the door and it slammed shut again. "When the lion roars, you're all dead! " She snarled.

Leon was in the car his leg bouncing as he was ready to kill.

Minho felt groggy but saw as after a few minutes the door was kicked open their ste dad snarling at them. He didnt speak just smirking menacingly as he looked between the two. After he chuckled "so the roles are reversed now? now you want the beating for your brother?"

Phill followed abby watching the direction she ran in to make sure he kept right behind her.