AroaraAngelwolf

Outcasts

Minho sat by azure rubbing her back comfortingly as he ate his food. He smiled at her "you are doing a good job."

Leon cussed to himself "your right and i was going to take a shower and still need to get all my stuff around." He got all of his stuff around but he only had ten minutes to get to school, he mumbled a goodbye to venus before running to his car and driving to school.

Azure looked up at him and smiled. "I'm glad you're here love. I love being a nurse.. but it's way harder then it looks. We should get better pay then some doctors..." she murmurs.

Venus left and locked up after him, going to her twice weekly classes before heading to the bar. It takes a while to get there. Her classes was done early so she dropped by to hand him his house keys that he forgot before leaving to work. She found the classroom/ garage and walked over to her tattooed husband. She had refused to let him get more on his face, telling him she could find him spots elsewhere, but not to cover his handsome face. She peered over his shoulder. "Doctor Leon, can you revive this poor poor engine. Tell me doctor will it live again!?" She grinned and asked dramatically. The teacher and two classmates chuckled at that.

Leon had been close to finishing his work on the car when she had spoken up behind him causing him to jump slightly surprised but chuckle "really nurse, if you came here to talk about engines i should let you do it you seem to always be getting my engines running one way or another. So what brings you here beautiful?"

Minho nodded and kissed her cheek softly "i agree but sometimes don't work out how they should for one reason or another, but no matter what remember you are helping save lives, that is a really important thing."

She spun the keys around her finger. "You forgot these. I don't want to come home and not see dinner ready after a long day." Another colorful buff man laughed. "Dude, you do woman's work?" Venus looked at him tilting her head. "Wouldn't you if you're girlfriend knew how to give it to you properly? Besides, modern women work too, and I am not going to stop working until I'm barefoot and pregnant with triplets and has to nurse twins. Now don't you have a car to fix?" Several guys laughed at the guy and the one girl in the class threw a oil cloth at him.

"That reminds me. A little girl... who's a arctic fox... wants to see you. Room 375 in the children's hospital. She's been in here for a while. Leukemia, her family is looking for a marrow donor.. poor girl. I told her about you. You should see her, she never met another fox before. She was like you I guess. Only.. her dad found her and thought she was a puppy in a box, took her home to his wife and.. she turned human when she wasn't scared anymore. I can go with you if you want. In fact, I'm heading there now. She likes to have tea with Mrs. Deer. " she smiled at him.

Leon nodded as he took the keys and swatted her butt playfully "i must admit you do give it well but remember you embarrass me and cause me to defend myself i will add another tattoo to my face my beautiful little fox. To answer your question not only do i cook but i do it just as well as any woman you know of sort of how our female classmate fixes cars better than you, gender has nothing to do with skill."

Minho looked down and nodded slowly his tail tucked down "does she have any chance of survival, also if you need a marrow donor i would be willing to help since we both are part fox, i will always be willing to help out a fox in need, a deer too, anyone who needs it that i have the ability too but bone marrow for a fox/human mixed is something only i can do."

"Argh... fine... and you do make excellent pasta. I best be going. See you tonight darling.. oh.. " she yanked his tail wagging her finger at him. "That's for not giving me a goodbye kiss before you left this morning. Don't do it again." She kissed his cheek and walked off. "Now get to work! " She left heading to work.

"Honey.. it doesn't work like that. Yes fox types are more compatible with donating to another fox type because the receivers body won't fight against it. But the blood type has to be the same too...." she gave him a sad look and rested her hand on his cheek lightly.

Leon kissed her cheek after a low growl at the tail pull "it was your fault, pull your own tail." He went back to working on the car ignoring the others comments.

Minho shrugged as he kissed her nose "and? maybe we have the same blood type i have never known my blood type, even if its only a sliver of hope there is still hope, maybe after we visit you can help find it out for me? i will need you there though, i don't like needles."

Venus set up her equipment and got the songs ready for the jam at this bar tonight.

Azure smiled patting his cheek. "I'd be doing the blood work. I don't mind sticking needles in people, but in me.... no.... I don't think you're as bad as me. I'm the girl who has to be drunk and held down to get a tattoo the size of both of my thumbs. A tiny thing.. in a place where I hardly feel anything... now let's go see this girl ok?" She got up and left the room.

Leon got done early and went home to prepare a great pasta dish for her.

Minho got up nodding "alright if it is you i will be ok." He nodded and got up following close behind her curiously.

Venus came home. She came in though the door, shutting it and set her laptop case down leaning her head on the door. "Men...." she said. Five guys hit on her, one tried to get her a drink (which she poured into a plant) the people wanted country music (gag) and she couldn't play any of her songs. She tapped her head on the door. "Stinking Taylor swift.. get out of my head! No taste in music!" She signed

Azure went into a pink room where the fox girl was, her hair shaved except for her ears and tail. A little tea party was set up with a large stuffed panda, a little unicorn and a empty chair for azure at a small table in the corner. The girl grinned at her. "Hi Mrs. Deer!" Azure set little sandwiches she swiped from the cafeteria on the table and sat down. "Hey Lilly, I'd like you to meet someone. This is my husband.. you know him as Mr. Fox." The little girl's face lights up when she saw Minho. Her warm brown eyes looked up at him with admiration. "You are like me! You are! you are!" She jumped up and ran over hugging his leg. She couldn't be no older then five years and had on a crown and a pink princess outfit.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Leon had everything set up for her. He had a romantic dinner set up with her favorite pasta dish of his being served and he had went and bought some relaxing scented candles that were in the bathroom for when he told her that he would run a bath for her. When she walked in upset he walked to her giving her a comforting hug.

Minho smiled down at the small girl gently scratching behind her ear. He smiled at her a soft smile "hello there little one, i have nothing to fix so i hope it is ok if i visit for a little bit." His tail wagged and he let out a small chuckle "well i'm not the exact same type of fox but yes i am like you." He crouched down beside her giving her a hug.

She moaned wearily and held onto him. "My little lion king... I reek of cigarettes and booze." She looks over his shoulder and sees the table set up with candles and chicken pane with zinfendel wine, the only white wine she'd drink. "Sweet heart... you spoil me.. " She kissed him and let him hold her until her stomach complained about the amount of time it was taking just to get to the table.

She giggled and waged her tail. "But you are still a fox! Mr. Fox can take Uni's spot. Uni can sit by me." She went over and moved the animals and sat down all grins and giggles. Azure had "poured" the tea into the little cups and put sandwiches on the little plastic plates.

Leon led her to the table sitting her down as he smiled "eat first then i have another surprise for you alright?" He gave a soft smile starting to eat his dinner happily "you seem to have had a stressful day."

Minho chuckled his tail wagging as he nodded "sure i'll sit in uni's spot and yep i am still a fox though arctic fox's have always been my favorite i think me and my sis are a mix of two different foxes but i know one is fennic foxes because our ears are much bigger than normal foxes though hers are slightly bigger than mine."

She started eating. "Yes.. people think being a DJ isn't stressful, but it is if you spend three days making music, then having to scramble to get country music when you have on your advertisement that you don't play country at all is very stressful. Not only that, but you aren't allowed to eat up there, or drink around the equipment. On top of that, I'm a hot young woman who appears to be single. It's chaos." She ate some more and sipped on the wine.

"those little foxes are cute." She said as she sipped the water of "tea" and took a bite of her sandwich. Azure slyly sneaked the lettuce from the panda's sandwich. "Pan pan, why do you only eat the lettuce?" The girl giggled. "he only eats leaves! And uni here will have the tomatoes..."

Leon nodded as he listened to her. He finished eating as his tail wagged sipping his wine. "do you want me to go beat them over the head with a wrench?"

Minho chuckled and nodded "i always thought the arctic foxes were prettier, though that is my opinion." He chuckled and smiled at her "uni likes tomatoes?"

"That wouldn't help. These men only have two brain cells. They don't need to be completely brain dead." She smiled and finished eating.

"uni loves tomatoes, pickles and cucumbers." Lilly giggled and blushed. "no body at school visits me. I don't think they like me..."

LEon smiled and chuckled as he picked up the dishes putting them in the sink. He had left a few minutes earlier now he smiled "ready for the next surprise?"

Minho shook his head "they might not know you are in here cutie and they may not want to come visit you out of fear of being sad in front of you." Minho gently rubbed behind her ear "i'll visit whn i can and you still have miss deer."

Venus sighed heavily. "Yes. I'm ready. What is the other think my loving husband has planned?" She looked up at him before standing.

"They know... the teacher sent me Pan pan. And a get well card.... please Mr.Fox come visit me with Mrs.Deer? Maybe you can bring your sister too. I'd like to see her. She must be as pretty as you are because she is your sister!" they had finished the sandwiches when she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

LEon lifted her up and carried her princess style. He set her on her feet in the bathroom where a relaxing bubble bathe was drawn for her a couple of candles with her favorite scent were in the bathroom as he smiled "you have had a rough day you should relax babe."

Minho nodded " i will visit you, and yes she is like me she is my twin just a girl form of me, get your rest."

"Honey. A bath can't get rid of the smell, I'm going to have a shower after to wash my hair.... is it even warm still?" She asked, always the practical one

Lilly crawled into her bed and fell asleep. Azure tucked her in and heads out turning out the light. "She's a cutie. Now come on. Let's get you tested-" "tested for what? You let a sick man in with my daughter?" A angry father with panther tail growls at her. "No sir, he works here and is my husband. He only wishes to help her somehow. I'm am going to test his blood to see if he has the proper requirements to donate marrow to her." The man sat down hard on a chair and starts crying. His human wife sat beside him. Azure spoke softly. "I am trying everything in my power to keep her here and get her well.... " "You think better than the doctors. They just tell us how long she has left.. then not let her out of here. You should be at st. Judes in Seattle. They love people like you there." "this is my home. And my dad can't get passed security at the airport with his rack. I do more good here then at a big hospital. Keep up hope and listen to me. She will live." She took Minho's hand.and lead him to the blood testing room.

leon sighed "i just drew it it wont be if we sit here discussing stuff, its not meant to clean you it's meant to relax you, if i knew how to give massages i would do that instead."

Minho nodded not really speaking mentally preparing himself for his blood to be drawn. He held on to azures hand tight following her into the room to have his blood tested.

"Well I'll get in then." She kissed him and shooed him out of the bathroom, getting undressed and slipping into the tub. She relaxed for a little while. She did manage to wash her hair, using oils and scented soap until her body smells of lilac and vanilla.

Azure sat him down and pulled up the sleeve and tied the band around his arm rubbing the alcohol on the indent of his elbow. "Almost can't tie the band around your arm you're so strong my darling. Now... oh my! Is that black panther?" She pointed in a opposite direction and stuck the needle in, got the blood and pulled it out quickly. She put a kids batman bandaid on it. "See no pain at all." She kissed his head and went about to test the blood type with a drop and set the rest aside for more tests.

"I'm surprised that you are even working here you hate hospitals. Now in about five minutes, the blood type test would be finished."

Leon had smiled kissing her back before going and washing the dishes before she would need he shower. He made sure everything was clean and even had her favorite pajama's on the bed for when she was done.

Minho looked obviously still a kid at heart and yelped as he felt a pinch only after realizing it. "hey..black panther wasn't there and why does the band aid have batman on it?" His blood was the same as the other girls as far as blood type concerns being o-.

Edited by voltage

Venus got out and dried off, drying her hair and tail she came out with a towel around her and saw her silk black skull and crossbones pajamas on the bed. She slipped them on and sighed walking to Leon and sat on his lap. " how did I get so lucky to land a caring man like you?"

Azure smiled. "Well, we don't have black panther and you didn't feel it did you? Distracting the kids helps. Although some move to much. Good news! You're a O- like Lilly! There's little bit more to test like white cell count and if you have any thing wrong. And had all your shots. That would take a few days but I made sure you had them all."

Leon had smiled as he saw her getting comfy. He put an arm around her as she sat in his lap kissing her cheek. "i don't know maybe the fact that you are just as special as me your caring loving and always trying your best to make other people happy? which is why you are stressed out as well, someone like you deserves someone like me or better to help you relax when you are done with a stressful day."

Minho growled softly though it was slightly playful. He rubbed his arm mumbling "when did you make sure of that? when i was asleep?" He looked down "you used black panther against me, no fair.. now i wont be able to assosiate black panther with anything but it being a trick."