TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Is it bad that I only take the second or third gen PBs? xd.png

Nope pretty sure most people do that too.

As of now I am only looking for 2nd gens. but it seems the only ones in the AP are the messy babies... or I just may be having very bad luck now xd.png

If you're stuck in the game, just go back to your scroll and start again. That seems to work. smile.gif I've got 24 items as well and that seems to be the lot of them, from what I've read. The scroll badge is very cute! biggrin.gif

LadyFoxfire, no starting over will not erase the items you already have. If you start over, you just go back to the start of the fairground, but all the same options that you've unlocked will be available to you and you'll keep the items you've already collected.

Edited by StormWizard212

There are only 24 items?

I am also stuck in the game

So far, no one has found more than 24 items in the quest.

Time to hunker down for some serious clicking--it looks like Pumpkins are in high demand. xd.png

(BTW, does anyone know how long it takes for one of the trick-or-treat items to stop popping up? I'd rather not collect the dragon skull, but it's very insistent that it wants to be collected.)

when do the new Halloween dragons appear?

From TJ's post:

Halloween itself (at midnight), a new dragon will be released. These 24 hours will be the only time the breed is ever released in the cave, so make sure to get your fill

All day on Halloween (October 31st).

Edit: ninja.gif'd by rubyshoes

Edited by F.ury

(BTW, does anyone know how long it takes for one of the trick-or-treat items to stop popping up? I'd rather not collect the dragon skull, but it's very insistent that it wants to be collected.)

Sorry, but you can only move onto the next item until you pick up the one it offers you. People have asked for a way to block items that they don't like/trigger them in the past, but no go so far.

Nope pretty sure most people do that too.

As of now I am only looking for 2nd gens. but it seems the only ones in the AP are the messy babies... or I just may be having very bad luck now xd.png

I've been lucky and gotten a 2nd gen PB shadowwalker xd.png and a third gen PB Cavern Lurker.

I only have 22 items so far, what am I missing? I re clicked all the stuff I already clicked, and got no new items so far. Does this means I have to start over? blink.gif

Sorry, but you can only move onto the next item until you pick up the one it offers you. People have asked for a way to block items that they don't like/trigger them in the past, but no go so far.

Ah, okay. Thanks!

I missed last years dragons but with the lack of older dragon limits now im raising a few more older ones and if I go fast enough, I might be able to cram in a few eggs more to hatch before this years Halloween release. xd.png Checking out the new event of this year, and already got 4 little trick-or-treats. xd.png Excited seeing I just started only a half hour ago lol. For once im on top of things! xd.png

Lol, I think my trick or treat is broken. It's not moving.

Try a hard refresh (or closing and reopening browser).

I've been lucky and gotten a 2nd gen PB shadowwalker xd.png and a third gen PB Cavern Lurker.

For PB's, I've found a 2G PB Black Marrow, a 2G PB Cavern Lurker, and a 5G PB Pumpkin. I offered the Pumpkin on the Community Notice Board since I definitely don't have a good mate for it but no one seems to be willing to PM me for the transfer link.

Don't know, but when i looked into the abandoned page, there are some eggs from last years Halloween, i think

I only have 22 items so far, what am I missing? I re clicked all the stuff I already clicked, and got no new items so far. Does this means I have to start over? blink.gif

I know that at least one of the items you're missing can be found by exploring the cabin (check the bookshelf) in one of the graveyard quests and I think the other one might also be from the cabin but I'm not entirely sure on that one.

Anyone know if clicking "restart" in the carnival will erase the items already collected?

No, it won't erase the items you already have. It'll just take you back to the very beginning of the carnival.

For PB's, I've found a 2G PB Black Marrow, a 2G PB Cavern Lurker, and a 5G PB Pumpkin. I offered the Pumpkin on the Community Notice Board since I definitely don't have a good mate for it but no one seems to be willing to PM me for the transfer link.

I need ittt!! I don't have one yet!

Edited by shadowfighter

I liked the quests. They were really rather nice. If there was some ominous consequence for too many mistakes it seems I manged to avoid making too many.

What dragons did we get to ride? I caught the White and the Bluna because it specifically stated them and I would hazard a guess that the one with Sunset actually in his name was a sunset but what was the species of the remaining dragon, Diamond Breaker? I must have missed the description.

I would like the chance to see stuff at the carnival. If it is the same as last year I won't be too disappointed they were pretty cool. And the people who joined this year will get a chance to enjoy it... I would like new stories at the Story Teller's booth though, or maybe just in addition.

I did forget to see if I could go back and do anything more at the pond at the top of the stream. I did bash the monster a good one on the nose the first time I visited though. ninja.gif

Look what I got as one of my AP catches! A PB from Alt Grave parents- the purple spriter ones! biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/NNCId I'm going to use it somehow in my prism lineage project. Don't know how yet but I will.