TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I know that at least one of the items you're missing can be found by exploring the cabin (check the bookshelf) in one of the graveyard quests and I think the other one might also be from the cabin but I'm not entirely sure on that one.

Thanks! I'll try to check again smile.gif

I liked the quests. They were really rather nice. If there was some ominous consequence for too many mistakes it seems I manged to avoid making too many.

What dragons did we get to ride? I caught the White and the Bluna because it specifically stated them and I would hazard a guess that the one with Sunset actually in his name was a sunset but what was the species of the remaining dragon, Diamond Breaker? I must have missed the description.

I would like the chance to see stuff at the carnival. If it is the same as last year I won't be too disappointed they were pretty cool. And the people who joined this year will get a chance to enjoy it... I would like new stories at the Story Teller's booth though, or maybe just in addition.

I did forget to see if I could go back and do anything more at the pond at the top of the stream. I did bash the monster a good one on the nose the first time I visited though. ninja.gif

Look what I got as one of my AP catches! A PB from Alt Grave parents- the purple spriter ones! biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/NNCId I'm going to use it somehow in my prism lineage project. Don't know how yet but I will.

I think that Diamond Breaker was a Green/Pebble dragon.

Try a hard refresh (or closing and reopening browser).

Did that already and got a few friends to look at it, it's still not moving.

I need ittt!! I don't have one yet!

If you're talking about the PB Pumpkin, I can PM you the transfer link. biggrin.gif

The closing and reopening browser worked for me when that happened. Maybe try a different browser?

I've been lucky and gotten a 2nd gen PB shadowwalker xd.png and a third gen PB Cavern Lurker.

The only PB I found was a 2nd gen. PB Pumpkin kind of debating if I should keep it or trade it for a 2nd gen. Marrow or SW (from a Common Mate).... Decisions are so hard .0.

Edited by lollipop00

A few of them aren't animated when they should be (including mine). Some of them might've just bugged out a bit. c; No need to worry-- hopefully they will be fixed soon.

Just did the event quests - there awesome ^^'

Picked a lot of choices tho, in the end, i got the event items.

EDIT: Awesome twins!

Edited by Taryn123

Hahaha, I just found a unicorn skull in my Egg Hunt basket. "Hello, cute little baby animals! Here, have a nice dead unicorn." tongue.gif

Welp, after the autoabandoning incident earlier I don't think I'll be able to freeze any Graves this year as intended. The two I kept were for a checker lineage and the one that got returned to me was a gift for someone else...

Do holiday breeds have a bigger chance of breeding clutches? Because I seem to have picked up twins. wub.gif

Yes, to make sure there are lots of holidays for everyone, they drop clutches of eggs :3 Max is four.

Bred my 2 as-yet-untried Cavern Lurker pairs and all CB Ghost Dragons to make sure the PB pairs I chose didn't refuse, and none of them did! I'm going to wait to breed my Pumpkins and Marrows until later into the event I think. The AP seems flooded enough as it is smile.gif

I think I finished the quest. Got 24 items so far. Not sure if there will be more added tomorrow. I will re-do it again to see if any pop up smile.gif

Thank you for everyone who worked on this event. I am having a lot of fun so far. And best of luck to everyone with the egg catching and Halloween breedings and Zombifications nxet week! xd.png

The golden fish treat makes me lol. He just keeps on goin'.

"Leedlelelelelele bzZZT doopdedoopdeedoo bzZZT"

Even though I'm not aiming to get any of the old halloweens (and breeding for others!) I love clicking through them and seeing the awesome lineages.

The story was fun as well! I laughed at the part where it said we "parked our dragons" and imagined a parking lot with places for our honorable steeds, haha. I hope to see all of the cool mana rules in the encyclopedia.

There are only 24 items for the carnival, right?

Yes

If we end up with 22, is there any way to get the 2 we missed?

so I am assuming you went through everything ? You re-clicked everything in the event.

I have 24 you may have missed something somewhere..... The only way to get the other 2 is to find them.....

Despite the fasct that my grandparents are going to be here tomorrow afternoon, I am highly considering staying awake all on night xd.png

so I am assuming you went through everything ? You re-clicked everything in the event.

I have 24 you may have missed something somewhere..... The only way to get the other 2 is to find them.....

from what someone else said I missed going back to the book case between graveyard dragons and did not get that item. I have finished the quest, and the house is not available to click through.