TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I think I might have just collected the whole inventory already. Am I allowed to ask to confirm whether or not I have all the items? (24 by the way)

\o/ GET HYPE MOTHERS

this is my first halloween, i'm excited as anything. gotta hunt those ap checkerssssss

It was pretty difficult with a bad broken laptop, but after five years I finally have my Pumpkin. These guys along with the trios got me to quit way back then, because dial up made it impossible.

congratulations on your pumpkin biggrin.gif

I am really glad I didn't abandon the autumn egg, as I almost did - it's magically turned into a Marrow laugh.gif

thanks for the fix biggrin.gif

It was pretty difficult with a bad broken laptop, but after five years I finally have my Pumpkin. These guys along with the trios got me to quit way back then, because dial up made it impossible.

This. I stayed up the entire night of the 2009 CB Pumpkin release. I was on the computer whenever possible for the following 24 hours and couldn't catch a single one.

Holy crud, do Halloween dragons normally breed four dragons at a time?

Yes - They often multiclutch

i'm on mobile so that might be my problem, but i keep getting the same lil clickable treat popping up multiple times, and when i click the duplicate it doesn't do anything.

Yes - They often multiclutch

Oh, okay. This is my first season of being able to breed anything, decided to try the GoN glitch. Too bad, think TJ fixed it.

Thanks, ruby!

I think I might have just collected the whole inventory already. Am I allowed to ask to confirm whether or not I have all the items? (24 by the way)

I think so I also have 24 and I can't go back to any areas so I think either yes or the thing is glitched.

Oh, okay. This is my first season of being able to breed anything, decided to try the GoN glitch. Too bad, think TJ fixed it.

Thanks, ruby!

You're welcome smile.gif and yes, TJ fixed it

laugh.gif Eyup! I'm going to have fun this Halloween. LOL Thanks! Happy Halloween! wink.gif I got some new eggs too. And the Event sounds fun as well.

I think so I also have 24 and I can't go back to any areas so I think either yes or the thing is glitched.

I also found 24 items. biggrin.gif

WELP

Somehow thought held eggs didn't count toward egg slots so I bred three out of five of my Graves for nothing. >_>

You're welcome smile.gif and yes, TJ fixed it

Wow. That was quick. zooom

Just goes to show how much TJ really does put into his (please be a he or I'm getting -ded-) work, really awesome.

(Unrelated to the quote, thank you TJ and everyone who put so much time and dedication into this amazing project.)

I can only find 22, and don't have a place to go to find more items.

I would go back and click some of the links you've already visited. Any unclicked links- go and click them. NAO.

Have you checked the graveyard again? If there's still one last dragon there, keep clicking the links that move you ahead until you visit an unclicked link.

I am really glad I didn't abandon the autumn egg, as I almost did - it's magically turned into a Marrow laugh.gif

thanks for the fix biggrin.gif

Nice ^^

But if I was the one who got those multi GoN's I don't know how I'd feel T__T

Edited by Kegluneq

Bred all my CB halloween dragons, I like breeding mine with my CB holiday dragons :B

(Though, it might not actually look good in a lineage haha)

So, I imagine the adventure is hinting at the next release, right? The chaos dragon, the GoN, and the old lady?

I would go back and click some of the links you've already visited. Any unclicked links- go and click them. NAO.

Have you checked the graveyard again? If there's still one last dragon there, keep clicking the links that move you ahead until you visit an unclicked link.

I have clicked all the links, no dragons left in the graveyard, and I have clicked all the forward and back links that are there. I hope I didn't miss something and then can't get it later!

Edited by saffy2yrs