TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

DAMNIT

I wanted a special Halloween bred Valentine or Christmas.

WHY'D I HAVE TO WASTE MY FIRST BREEDING ON A HELLFIRE.

STOP FIXING GLITCHES SO FAST.

Ugh, what's up with breeding and getting only groups of commons?

Not cool, dammit. Not cool.

Also... 502 Bad Gateway.

Is breeding for Halloweens really open? 

I just tried two Halloween x Common pairs and got only Common eggs!  Multiples (one clutch of two, one clutch of four) like with Holiday breeding, but no Holidays! 

Very not cool, because I forgot to do an experimental cross first and just bred a pair whose offspring was slated to be traded; now that person won't get their Halloween egg!  Obviously I should have tried first, but... it's super weird that they produced multi-egg results but not Halloweens?!

Had the same thing happen here, 4 Reds from my Marrow and 3 Pygmies from my Pumpkin

(really wanted a Pumpkin from her for a lineage too *sad face*)

Well, guess it's time to go to tackle people at the AP for eggs.

Whoo!

edit:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

*sigh*

This happened for me too... I'm in the middle of the event...

Wow, I just bred my Guardian of Nature to a Black Marrow and got a batch of GoN eggs! blink.gif

user posted image

ANd here I thought my clutch of four golds was impressive!

My Cavern Lurkers are producing eggs normally.

Managed to grab one egg I needed for a lineage and breed another for a different lineage before the site crashed. I was pretty pleased to get four Grave eggs, but looking at this I should've been disappointed not to get Christmas ones! laugh.gif

Wow, I just bred my Guardian of Nature to a Black Marrow and got a batch of GoN eggs! blink.gif

user posted image

That has to be the coolest glitch I've seen, congrats on having the first batch of bred GoNs ever. xd.png

This is my favorite time of year here. SO EXCITING!!! I've been pumped for the last week happy.gif

*crosses fingers for fun Tsunami crosses*

Was happily going through the Carnival until I ran into the scariest thing of all: a 502 Bad Gateway error. :o The horror!

Still, I'm so excited because Halloween is my favorite DC holiday and I know everything'll get fixed up and be awesome! ^-^ Thank you TJ and all the artists/spriters/people who worked hard to make this all possible~ <3

Edit: Seems to be working again, at least for me. *knocks on wood*

Edited by Denwayasha

LOL and this is why I never breed immediately after TJ posts. The glitches are always as eventful as the holiday itself! tongue.gif

user posted image

But is it a trick, or a treat?

also hot damn, still using XP

First event on DC, I've really amped

Although, and I know this is totally to be expected (glitches, I mean) but is anyone else experiencing nonexistent/invisible icons/sprites for everything? I can't see any of my dragons or eggs or any of the eggs on the abandoned page. Just curious to know if I'm the only one

As always, thank you for more amazing events TJ smile.gif

yay! it seems earlier this year! (or is it just me)

anyways, i love going to the ap and getting all the incuhatchable eggs that people abandon because they want halloween eggs.

Oh my goodness - thank you so much so far, breeders! I caught a gorgeous spiral <3

Edited by Wahya

W00t, finally! \o/ I'm so excited! biggrin.gif

Somehow, I believe that smilie is from Candy Box. \o/

\O/ Yepee! Thank you for the event.

user posted image

Well, breeding is officially in full swing.

Trying to grab these things is almost as bad as CB rares, but pure effort is paying off. Found two 2Gs already, as well as all three breeds I was missing.

I just got a 3rd gen from a Spriter's Alt!!!

This is a really fun event so far!!! TEE HEE <3

Got 3 Pumpkins and 1 Marrow all 2nd gen.

Yay! Now to breed mine until I get open space :3

*Hugs her 5th gen PB Marrow egg* Another year and another addition to my Marrow family. Pity I can only add a generation once a year.

Now, off to see if I can find a future mate for this baby.

It was pretty difficult with a bad broken laptop, but after five years I finally have my Pumpkin. These guys along with the trios got me to quit way back then, because dial up made it impossible.