TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Thanks for another fine event! I can't wait to see this years new dragon eggs when they appear. Meanwhile, I'll be happily hunting Black Marrows. biggrin.gif

I have clicked all the links, do dragons left in the graveyard, and I have clicked all the forward and back links that are there. I hope I didn't miss something and then can't get it later!

Then you need to visit the teller and the food booth, and BAM, 24. Unless you've visited them already.

Then, well...good luck!

This is what Iv been lack of breeding all month for. ^-^ Thanks TJ!

I have clicked all the links, do dragons left in the graveyard, and I have clicked all the forward and back links that are there. I hope I didn't miss something and then can't get it later!

Did you look at the other things in the carnival besides the graveyard? I'd also try going back and re-clicking every link, even ones you have already clicked. There are several links that don't give you an item at first that end up giving you an item later once you have picked up the necessary items and then click on the link. Also, after you completed all the tasks with the 4 dragons, did you continue on the graveyard path and see the GoN battle another mystery dragon?

YAY! I'm so excited for this!!! New Event, Breeding, New eggs on Halloween.... Wow! Thanks TJ!

I'm legit excited right now! Halloween on here and My 18th in a couple of days... ohmy.gif Eeek!!!

As the different breeds of Halloween dragons continue to increase, it gets harder and harder to decide what to fill my seven slots with... do I go for 2nd gen 2013's or stick with Marrows...

Got two halloween eggies from the same ancestor. Hahahaha, cute.

My OTP has reached DC. My fangirl heart is more than 100x happier. smile.gif)

Thanks, owner of Hannah Annafellows and Claude Faustus! xd.png

Edited by Pandalf

Did you look at the other things in the carnival besides the graveyard? I'd also try going back and re-clicking every link, even ones you have already clicked. There are several links that don't give you an item at first that end up giving you an item later once you have picked up the necessary items and then click on the link. Also, after you completed all the tasks with the 4 dragons, did you continue on the graveyard path and see the GoN battle another mystery dragon?

Yup, re-clicked everything, saw the battle again, still only 22, I guess I will wait to see the list of items that will show at some point with credit to artists to see what I am missing.

I think so I also have 24 and I can't go back to any areas so I think either yes or the thing is glitched.

Got 24 items as well. Seems to be the total number of items to collect. I did like the art.

Yup, re-clicked everything, saw the battle again, still only 22, I guess I will wait to see the list of items that will show at some point with credit to artists to see what I am missing.

When you initially travel with the 4th dragon (sun something) you get prompted with something like "Dismount, say goodbye, and continue" as one choice and something like "Return to carnival" as another choice. When you click "Return to Carnival" there is an item on the next page. I think that might be one that you're missing. If you think there is a glitch and DC says that you've finished the carnival even though you're missing items, you should be able to choose the option to restart the carnival adventure by clicking "Leave Carnival" and selecting "(Start Over)".

Edited by F.ury

What's the best way to find all the trick or treat items? Should I just wait for them to pop up randomly or are there specific pages with treat or treat items on them?

What's the best way to find all the trick or treat items? Should I just wait for them to pop up randomly or are there specific pages with treat or treat items on them?

They will pop up randomly on any DC pages (not forum pages)

Edited by rubyshoes

Fairly sure they show up randomly on any page after a certain amount of time.

anyone else stuck in the cave of the game. can't go anywhere.

Yeah. I ended up stuck and just manually went back and clicked the link from the scroll page and reentered from there

Yes the event has started thank you guys and now my fingers are crossed for a cute werewolf dragon to go with our vampire dragons xd.png

There's a cute little lycanthrope sprite to find in the Trick or Treat this year. biggrin.gif

Yeah, i think you find the trick and treat stuffs in a random page you are in and they don't pop up like in every page, and it's my first time in the Halloween event biggrin.gif