Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Does anyone have any Occulri Pygmies eggs I can click on? Thanks in advance. 

i didn't need to click on 'em, but i clicked on all the undeads! :) 

On 5/31/2023 at 10:10 AM, Doll_81 said:

Does anyone have any Occulri Pygmies eggs I can click on? Thanks in advance. 

Here is one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/WeS2p

I am happy to send it to you if you want. Owning 1 egg will unlock the egg in the Market and the Encyclopedia.

On 6/2/2023 at 8:49 AM, BringsTheSnow said:

Here is one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/WeS2p

I am happy to send it to you if you want. Owning 1 egg will unlock the egg in the Market and the Encyclopedia.

Thank you. I didn’t catch this in time.  But I did finally get an egg and the other from the April release so I could unlock it in the market. I missed the April release completely due to being sick. 

Alright, so I've been working to catch up. I've got pages for Occulri Pygmy, Sonata, Arrakyma, Flair-Tailed Pygmy, Hunter, Lightstreak, Marocephalic, Silvershade, & Stellarum dragons.

All have enough for adults and only birthday releases don't have enough for hatchlings.

Complete your Dragon Cave encyclopedia:

Dinala's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet

34 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Alright, so I've been working to catch up. I've got pages for Occulri Pygmy, Sonata, Arrakyma, Flair-Tailed Pygmy, Hunter, Lightstreak, Marocephalic, Silvershade, & Stellarum dragons.

All have enough for adults and only birthday releases don't have enough for hatchlings.

If you need, I have two more hatchlings:

Arrakyma

Silvershade

Both frozen!

Thank you so much for maintaining those sheets! They already helped me so much in filling my own encyclopedia!

2 hours ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Frozen Arrakyma hatchi

On 5/29/2023 at 2:34 PM, trystan said:

dang, i still need more red Flare-Tail adults :blink:

I have several red flairtails still growing, in a few days I'll have four adults (in my new and special breeds group) although by then someone else will post some. for anyone who needs more hatchies or a blue adult or any of the other newer dragons I have them (and one glowing aeon) on this page.

yeah @trystan I got mine on the encyclopedia page link someone posted up there lol (thanks also @Dinala1641882 )

Edited by bord

thanks @bord :)

turns out I've unlocked the sprites, but of course, others may still need your link :)

hi there, does anyone happen to have any shed luminas of any color i can peep out ? TIA and please ping !