Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Welp, I ended up with an accidental neglected egg shell trying to save things in the halloween AP when they were down to an hour left. U7XFl

got four adults of the new Abyss Watcher breed at the top of my holidays (and some adult Halloweens in every breed, and a few hatchies) here

https://dragcave.net/group/248786-holiday

my aeons are glowing too, feel free to click on my regular scroll.

edit: just bred one of my dark luminas with a turpentine, she'll be beige for a while (for some reason the image reverted to black and I re-bred her twice aaa it's just the link now. I'll keep re-breeding her whenever I remember with her turpentine hubby)

https://dragcave.net/view/qxLsx

Edited by bord

3 minutes ago, kathy5 said:

Hello could I please see anyone's spritward dragons? Thanks so much

Here are some! They have different colours depending on the hour so you'll need to look at different times of day over several months to complete all the forms. The spreadsheet in the first post can also help.

Edited by Lagie
Better wording

Hello, 

I'm looking for GoN eggs to click, I allready have two successful adults, but I must have raised them before I had an interest in/knowledge  of the encyclopedia 

Edited by TheDML
Spelling

On 11/22/2023 at 10:00 AM, TheDML said:

Hello, 

I'm looking for GoN eggs to click, I allready have two successful adults, but I must have raised them before I had an interest in/knowledge  of the encyclopedia 

You should be able to summon one more, which can unlock the egg instantly.

Seeking Yellow Sapphire eggs to click. It seems to be the only egg sprite I haven't unlocked.

On 11/26/2023 at 12:46 PM, Moonlightelf said:

Seeking Yellow Sapphire eggs to click. It seems to be the only egg sprite I haven't unlocked.

Just a couple moments ago, my Sapphire egg turned yellow. 4d 9h on the countdown.

Here's a lineage link. 

Came back to a changed egg showing 4065 Views, 940 Unique Views, and 3 clicks.

I view-bombed it aggressively, so it's sick right now. It is Warded for another 4 hours.

EDIT: Important to note, that I just unlocked the Yellow Sapphire egg Encyclopedia sprite with my own egg. I've read that people haven't always gotten it before? Did TJ fix it? Hopefully it's been a fix and a feature from now on! For what it's worth, I had the Blue and Pink eggs already unlocked prior to this. 

Edited by Platykwak

On 11/19/2023 at 6:35 AM, kathy5 said:

Hello could I please see anyone's spritward dragons? Thanks so much

I know this is a little late, but to make things easier here is a link the Spiritward page in the spreadsheet. There are enough dragons in there to be able to complete your encyclopedia page for all sprites.

Been a little MIA here but hopefully I can get the sheet updated with the most current dragons here soon. Especially since Calvin is able to play on his own a little more.

Complete your Dragon Cave encyclopedia:

Dinala's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet

On 11/3/2023 at 2:41 PM, Arwen17 said:

As far as I can tell, I've unlocked all of the zombie forms now, but when I type in "#incomplete" for the search box on the dragopedia main page, the zombie form still shows up. Is this a bug? Or is there something we are still missing? If there's something still missing, it's not listed on the wiki page. https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Undead_Dragon

I have all of the sprites listed on that page unlocked and yet "#incomplete" search is still saying zombie is incomplete.

I think it's a bug.  My list also shows 24 dragon types, and I have all 24 on the zombies unlocked.

Does anyone have other spirit ward to click for the encyclopedia? Need all glowing forms 

Also some glowing aeons? 🤔 those are the hardest for me to find

6 hours ago, Rykan said:

Does anyone have other spirit ward to click for the encyclopedia? Need all glowing forms 

The different colours are at different times of day. It took me years to unlock the midnight version. XD

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The different colours are at different times of day. It took me years to unlock the midnight version. XD

I know that 😓 clicked the ones posted in 3rd page but they weren't enough to unlock sprites in Encyclopedia. Need more...😕

Edited by Rykan

1 hour ago, Rykan said:

I know that 😓 clicked the ones posted in 3rd page but they weren't enough to unlock sprites in Encyclopedia. Need more...😕

Ooh. I see what you're saying. Here are mine.

11 hours ago, Rykan said:

Put mine in a group for you: https://dragcave.net/group/254267-spirits

Can't say if some of them already in the spread sheat or posted in this thread.

4 hours ago, Rykan said:

Oh thank you!! 😁 I'll try again in 14 hours or so. Here are my Sprit Wards!

adult M adult F hatchie M hatchie F

You can't click the same ones for another 30 days, alas. But you're welcome!

On 12/23/2023 at 9:28 PM, Rykan said:

Also some glowing aeons? 🤔 those are the hardest for me to find

Here is a link the Spiritward page in the spreadsheet. There are enough dragons in there to be able to complete your encyclopedia page for all sprites.