Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

You're welcome. And Yunako, I don't really care (as long as its nice) I suppose something to do with cheese. (Like one of mine, ChreamCheese/SwissCheeseBaby/CheesyGoodness) happy.gif

Wow! I REALLY appreciate the cheese! It's my first one ever, DragonLove. If you have a specific name in mind for it, let me know.

I named mine Chezzax. Couldn't believe i got that one!

Taking:

nothing atm

Leaving:

5th gen Bronze shimmer hatchie, perfect staircase w/ golden wyverns (influenced correctly, don't worry tongue.gif). Offer a dummy egg, please smile.gif I'd like to know where this goes.

Taking: Offered a blue-banded egg on above teleport. Thanks!

Leaving: I will breed something if my offer is accepted! Here, have a gold tinsel! Remember to offer something for the thread. smile.gif

Edited by StormNSnowflake

lol I just looked and saw all of the names. They're great. I hope harlequinraven will name the now female Sunrise. happy.gif Thank you all.

You're welcome. And Yunako, I don't really care (as long as its nice) I suppose something to do with cheese. (Like one of mine, ChreamCheese/SwissCheeseBaby/CheesyGoodness) happy.gif

I named him Sharp Cheddar Cheese. laugh.gif

Also, here's another egg. Consider this a 2nd Breeder Donation since it's a very nice egg: Perfect SC (opposite stair, but still) 5th gen Silver tinsel from blacks. From Knight Of Sidonia's line.

Just leave a dummy. I love this egg and want it to have a good home! Any dummy, even an inbred green or something. laugh.gif

Edited by Yunako

Offered on the 2g copper a sunstone. Left this eggs two pages ago smile.gif

leaving: An 5th EG horse egg with thuwed and some prizes in lineage

Please take good care of it, and name it if possible.

Offer a dummy and leave something. smile.gif

A Silver egg from an holiday stair preferibly to somebody who hasn't got many silvers. Just offer a dummy and leave something for the thread.

Take good care and please name it.

Edited by Mistyca_7

Also, here's another egg. Consider this a 2nd Breeder Donation since it's a very nice egg: Perfect SC (opposite stair, but still) 5th gen Silver tinsel from blacks. From Knight Of Sidonia's line.

Just leave a dummy. I love this egg and want it to have a good home! Any dummy, even an inbred green or something. laugh.gif

Offered on the egg

Leaving: 2nd Gen PB Almandine hatchie

http://dragcave.net/teleport/0c88c22d15a5f...c4c4984f7b352af

Offer a dummy egg.

Rainbow offered. Still struggling with password recovery, so she sent meThis link.

Edit: RAINBOW! I SEE THAT YOU WERE ON THE PAGE!

Edited by EmmaD333

Taking: nothing yet

Leaving: 2g pyrope Pyralspite x red finned tidal

Make an offer on my egg!

Offer a dummy, leave something for the thread. No bad actions and I prefer it be named.

Taking: Offered a blue-banded egg on above teleport. Thanks!

Leaving: I will breed something if my offer is accepted! Here, have a gold tinsel! Remember to offer something for the thread. smile.gif

Left a few earlier, little tinsel will be petted and squeezed and hugged smile.gif

lol I just looked and saw all of the names. They're great. I hope harlequinraven will name the now female Sunrise. happy.gif Thank you all.

I'm so glad you like the name I gave mine ^-^

Also, is no one interested in any of the eggs I'm currently offering? I have 3 that no one has made offers on.

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: Make an offer on my egg!

Left a dummy. Huh, actually, somehow I didn't. Never mind!

I put a red here some hours ago, and it was taken by who-knows-who. tongue.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Taking:

BlackPheonix42's magi hatchling further down the page.

Leaving: Magi from magi x pebble checker

On a two-way to start to give folks who need more magi's first dibs. This egg only has about 19 hours left before it can hatch.

ETA: I'm off the computer for a while, so I've changed this to a one way transfer.

Edited by kehf