Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Offered on ^^^

Leaving: Make an offer on my egg!  Lineage 7G Bronze Tinsel

Leave something for the thread please.

I also have the following still available.

5G Thunder/Fog stair step fail: Claim my egg!   Lineage

3G Magma/Ice egg: Make an offer on my egg!  Lineage

Offered on the bronze tinsel.

Leaving: CB Thunder egg that I managed to snatch up last night. Gone!

And a 4G Royal Blue from an (inbred) Royal Blue/Silver perfect checker. I'd actually picked it up from the AP to use as a dummy for making offers... smile.gif

Both are on two-ways, make an offer and leave something for the thread please.

Edited by Lachwen

Leaving: CB Thunder egg that I managed to snatch up last night.

And a 4G Royal Blue from a Royal Blue/Silver perfect checker. I'd actually picked it up from the AP to use as a dummy for making offers... smile.gif

offered on thunder!

Somebody snagged my little shimmer-scale. Don't forget to leave something!

Leaving: CB Thunder egg that I managed to snatch up last night.

And a 4G Royal Blue from an (inbred) Royal Blue/Silver perfect checker.  I'd actually picked it up from the AP to use as a dummy for making offers... smile.gif

Offered on this. Left gold shimmerscale that hasnt been taken, and I'm trying to find a way to offer something else. I really need the thunder cause I need a female, but if I get it, is it okay if I regift it to this thread if it doesnt gender female?

Edited by SyrusAllen

Wow, a lot of offers really fast on that Thunder! It went to RadiantSunsets for managing to sneak their offer and post in first. smile.gif

My family and I have not been able to spend a lot of time on DC due to RL issues.

All offers have been accepted now.

To apologize for the inconvenience, we come bearing gifts:

From me

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!Bronze Shimmer

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!Black alt ticket (EG)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!Black alt ticket that is also a SPY

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!The code of this silver fail almost spells FUSION (Fusio)

From hubby

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!Avatar

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!Silver egg

IMPORTANT NOTE: These are on one way trade links so you don't have to wait for days again to get the offer accepted since RL is hectic right now. We expect you to leave something for the thread - or that you already left something - if you take any of these. Be honest and don't make us regret trusting you guys.

No biting, experimenting, killing, abandoning, trading, or any other nasty thing you can come up with. Treat them nicely, please.

Took the black egg. Sorry it took awhile for me to post but I was egg locked until just a second ago.

Leaving: this bronze shimmer Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

And make sure to leave something for the thread!

Took above

currently egg locked. Will leave sth first thing I get up tomorrow morning! Might be new release &/or BSA。

Update:

leavenew release GONE!

Edited by Dragon p

Golden Gifts!

Searched for some pretties and found a few beautifuls!

These two hopefully go to someone without any of their kind. Their parents were lovely and apparently are perfect for each other!

Goldenly Gorgeous

Beautifully Bright

This gorgeous baby 's siblings come here a lot and its family is full of green and gold!

Fancy N' Fine

This precious treasure is the first from its parents. It loves to play in the vine patches and also keeps close watch on the golden scales it boasts!

Precious Treasure

This is a true gem! He enjoys being near water and has a sibling who came here too! Hes perfect for anyone without his kind and his parents love each other. He apparently loves the letter Z!

Metallic and Magnificiant -Adopted by F.ury! Thank you!-

This baby isn't gold, but is a wavy pattern of black and red! Its dad loves to explore thunderstorms and its mother can regulate body heat!

Rainstorming Red -Gone to someone with the name of SolluxCaptor who I believe left nothing-

If you offer and get any of them, you must follow these rules-

-Care for

-Grow to an adult

-Name appropriately

-Breed with a life-long mate that's named

-Gift its firstborn

-Do not harm

-Do not trade

-Do not re-gift

-Do not use as experiments or Zombie fodder

Ill be gifting more in a bit, but not until all of these are gone into the right Caves!

Still here. I decided to bump since it was one of the last posts on the page and also

You wonder for a moment if it is edible with 1 hour left! Dont forget to gift back! -Adopted by MessengerDragon! Thank you!-

Edited by DragonLove234