Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Leaving: this Z code CB Golden Wyvern Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

One-way transfer, don't forget about leaving something cool here.

Sis took this and also the 2 magi hatchies. She's gonna be joining the forums soon to gift here too. (Yeah, there'll be 2 of us) I left lots today and she cant leave anything ATM. happy.gif

Edited by DragonLove234

Taking nothing, leaving a messy Gold Shimmer. No inbreeding though, made sure to check. It's one-way due to the messy lineage. Please leave something for the thread if you take!

Took this one, will try to replace with at least one egg today.

And back with replacements! I have two Golden Wyvern eggs. Slightly wonky lineages, so they're on one-way transfers. Please offer something for the thread if you take one. smile.gif

Claim egg #1 here!

Claim egg #2 here!

Edited by AngelicSabyne

Okay, I'm bumping my Black Stripe from yesterday, and since I'm making this post for that anyway, I dont see how it can hurt to bump my other two eggs along with it

Silver Dragon:

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Please offer a dummy and something for the thread. Id like it if you would name them too. ^^

Offered on the silver egg! Will leave something nice here.

Edited by Desdemona78

Offered on the silver egg! Will leave something nice here.

I see you have offered on my egg, ill give it to you once I see you have left something nice for the thread.

BSA + Hybrid Packs

Gifting PB Reds and PB Hybrids

(This time I made sure the Hellhorses were 2nd gens)

Red + Hellhorse Pack = - =Red + Ultraviolet Pack = - = Red + Soulpeace Pack

-Offer On Only 1 Pack Please-

Rules

- Must be bred to a life-long mate

- Firstborn must be gifted to the Thread

- Must be named appropriately

- No harmful actions

- Let me know if you offer

-Offer only on 1 Pack

The Soulpeace + Red Pack was gifted elsewhere and also, gifting a pair of Magi hatchies. One's from a Frill Spiral!

Adopt us!

-Take if you need Magis

-No use as Zombie Fodder

-No use as Name Fodder

-Be Nice

Taking: I probably am going to take those magi hatchies, I need a few more.

Leaving: A CB Nebula Egg. (On hold for Syrus until not egg-locked, sorry folks)

Only requirement form me is that you leave something for people on here, and that you don't bite, kill, abandon, or zombify this egg. I want it to grow up fully and have a nice home. If you name it, its not required, but I'd really appreciate it.

Edited by caffeineash

The Soulpeace + Red Pack was gifted elsewhere and also, gifting a pair of Magi hatchies. One's from a Frill Spiral!

Adopt us!

-Take if you need Magis

-No use as Zombie Fodder

-No use as Name Fodder

-Be Nice

I have to ask, what does "name fodder" actually refer to? I've been curious since the first time you said that a page or so back. o.o

Taking: I probably am going to take those magi hatchies, I need a few more.

Leaving: A CB Nebula Egg. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Only requirement form me is that you leave something for people on here, and that you don't bite, kill, abandon, or zombify this egg. I want it to grow up fully and have a nice home. If you name it, its not required, but I'd really appreciate it.

Offered on that because I'm actually looking for some CB nebs for some of my dragons I want to breed. I can leave something later when I'm not egglocked. If you don't want to give it since I cant do so now, then I completely understand so no worries. It shouldn't be more than a couple hours or so if you do allow me to have it. ^^

Edited by SyrusAllen

I have to ask, what does "name fodder" actually refer to? I've been curious since the first time you said that a page or so back. o.o

If you find a name that you really like but you don't have a dragon you want to give the name to yet, you can give the name to another one of your dragons to make sure that no one else takes it. Then, when you find a dragon that you want to give the name to, you can delete the name from the "name fodder" and give it to your other dragon. I have several extremely messy AP frozen hatchlings that I sometimes use for this.

If you find a name that you really like but you don't have a dragon you want to give the name to yet, you can give the name to another one of your dragons to make sure that no one else takes it. Then, when you find a dragon that you want to give the name to, you can delete the name from the "name fodder" and give it to your other dragon. I have several extremely messy AP frozen hatchlings that I sometimes use for this.

Ahhh I see. I think I've done that a few times with some dragons but never with those I got from this thread. Mostly I end up shuffling names around when I find I like it better on one dragon over another.

Anywho, thanks for answering that question. I appreciate it. it was confusing me pretty good there. lol

Edited by SyrusAllen

Offered on that because I'm actually looking for some CB nebs for some of my dragons I want to breed. I can leave something later when I'm not egglocked. If you don't want to give it since I cant do so now, then I completely understand so no worries. It shouldn't be more than a couple hours or so if you do allow me to have it. ^^

don't worry about it. I can wait a few hours since you want it that bad. smile.gif

I asked myself the same thing but it means that when someone likes a name, theyll use the dragon to hold the name until they can name one of their dragons that. (Pretty sure) But then usually they 'dispose' of the dragon. sad.gif

Also, unfortunately I cant accept your offer on the Magis caffeineash. Not until these two have found homes. Both are 2nd gen Alts from normal parents. An incuhatchable Tan Ridgewing from Purple Parents and a Red Dorsal from Purple Parents.

Also if anyone wants this beautiful Bluna egg, its here to adopt. 4th EG PB from a beautiful base.

-Name appropriately

-Care for

-Gift First Offspring

-Breed with a mate

-No Harmful Actions

don't worry about it. I can wait a few hours since you want it that bad. smile.gif

Awesome thank you! I have a coupe dragons with lineages that use nebs, and if it genders female, then no matter which color it turns, I'll have a nice mate for her. ^^

Edit: I forgot I dont have any infuencers available, so if the egg does gender male, I'll still be sure to find it a nice mate. ^-^

Edited by SyrusAllen

Changing this to a 1-way.... please take care of them smile.gif

Claim my hatchlings!

Claimed these hatchies, thanks, Ldyfish!

Leaving: 2G PB brown copper on a two-way. Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread, please.

Who likes brown coppers? Gone to Vyce, enjoy!

Editing to add this one to the pile: 3EG black from PB silver father and PB alt black mother. This one's a one-way, but still leave something for the thread and say if you take it.

Grab your alt lottery ticket here!

Edited by catstaff

Claimed these hatchies, thanks, Ldyfish!

Leaving: 2G PB brown copper on a two-way. Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread, please.

Who likes brown coppers?

Editing to add this one to the pile: 3EG black from PB silver father and PB alt black mother. This one's a one-way, but still leave something for the thread and say if you take it.

Grab your alt lottery ticket here!

Just saw this and offerend on it. Left a bunch of magi eggs xd.png

Also, unfortunately I cant accept your offer on the Magis caffeineash. Not until these two have found homes. Both are 2nd gen Alts from normal parents. An incuhatchable Tan Ridgewing from Purple Parents and a Red Dorsal from Purple Parents.

Also if anyone wants this beautiful Bluna egg, its here to adopt. 4th EG PB from a beautiful base.

-Name appropriately

-Care for

-Gift First Offspring

-Breed with a mate

-No Harmful Actions

Got an offer on the Alt pair, but they havent left anything. Ill only accept if you gift something back.

Got an offer on the Alt pair, but they havent left anything. Ill only accept if you gift something back.

I left a hatchie & egg on this page (no one has taken the eggie yet sad.gif )

For the ridgewing - would it be ok to freeze? If not that's fine, he/she will be named & muchly loved ^.^

Edited by PhoenixJewels

I left a hatchie & egg on this page (no one has taken the eggie yet sad.gif )

For the ridgewing - would it be ok to freeze? If not that's fine, he/she will be named & muchly loved ^.^

Not much of a fan of freezing but... well... I suppose. Just make sure he/she is named. smile.gif Thanks

Not much of a fan of freezing but... well... I suppose. Just make sure he/she is named. smile.gif Thanks

Thank you smile.gif I try to name after parents/lineage if possible.

Okay I accepted both offers. Thanks BTW for offering a Vamp caff. For some reason (I guess Halloween) Ive been wanting to collect them. happy.gif