Ansela Jonla

Spessartine Pyralspite breeding plans

Spessartine Pyralspites are the Coast biome variant of the new eggs. There is no dimorphism. I'll make one thread for each variant, due to their different colours (as someone, I forget who, suggested in the news thread).

user posted image

[IMG=http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140924011729/dragcave/images/3/37/Spessartine_Pyralspite_female.png]

Aw, man. These are the same kind of dragon. I really didn't want to have to check three threads for them, although I'm sure many are happier with this. >_e /complain complain

The graves aren't bad there.

user posted imageuser posted image

I feel like I'll mostly end up interbreeding these in some manner. o3o Although waterhorses are looking very tempting and BBWs look better than I even expected them too.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Tangars are my favorite so far, but I like tangars with almost anything.

Edited by Nectaris

Aw, man. These are the same kind of dragon. I really didn't want to have to check three threads for them, although I'm sure many are happier with this. >_e /complain complain

I like how the Spessartines bring out the red-orange of the BBW's breast. Really makes it pop.

Also, I'm glad there's three threads. smile.gif

Edit: Embers!

user posted image

Edited by Tecca

Everyone should know by now that I always line up new dragons with Sweetlings first, so...

Sweetlings look MASSIVE next to them but the colors are fabulous. Godzilla sweets. :'D

user posted image

OMG, I looooooove this. <3

-eta: Also the Embers that Tecca just posted above!

I feel ya, Sock. Especially since I test them all with Sweetlings and have to basically copy the same post over into three threads. I guess I'll change some text...

Edited by Dimar

Inspired by the random CB Magma hatchling hanging out on my scroll, gonna have to try to find another so I can do a full checker.

Inspired by the random CB Magma hatchling hanging out on my scroll, gonna have to try to find another so I can do a full checker.

Hate to tell you this....but I feel I must tell you......they are not looking at each other....don't need to tell you what that means.... xd.png

Really loving the Tanger combo! smile.gif I was thinking Turpentine. ^^

Edited by Saynna

The Graves and Tangars are probably some of the best ones. I like the male Grave more than the female with them, though the female that someone else posted is nice, too.

user posted imageuser posted image.

Ugh! Ninja'd.

Anyway, yes to EVERYTHING above.

Adding some others that I like:

I like them with tangars and graves best so far.

Oooh, something about that orange x green spessertine x terrae combo is just gorgeous. I'm afraid to check lineage view now. >_<

Hi! Realized there were 3 separate threads for the new release, and posted my combos to the wrong one. So, here goes my contribution - happily seeing some plans with the same breeds from others, too. biggrin.gif

I do really like that ember combo posted above. I also appreciate panthera posting them with shadow walkers, which I would have done if she didn't. smile.gif Because shadow walkers + everything.

But also, coppers + everything.

Posting these with the verdigris coppers because of copper breeding mechanics.

I quite like it. Blue and orange conspiracy strikes again. smile.gif

Thought they'd look good with Tangars! But why no M Sess x F Tangars yet? (I really dun' like the M Tangar pose at all...)

user posted image x user posted image

See? Lubberly! <3

Also liking M Sess x F blue Copper. :3

Now I have finally seen a dragon that I actually like with the Graves. I'll definitely be starting a line with those for Halloween!

I also like these with the Fevers and Embers. Lots of pretty combinations, actually, but those are the ones that have struck me immediately.

Now I have finally seen a dragon that I actually like with the Graves.

I was just going to say this too! I didn't really like anything with Graves until now biggrin.gif I'll definitely be starting this pairing at Halloween too (as if I didn't already have enough Halloween projects going, ack!)

Love them with Tangars too

Now I have finally seen a dragon that I actually like with the Graves. I'll definitely be starting a line with those for Halloween!

I particularly like Frostbites and Falconiforms with Graves, actually.

But yes, the Spessartines look glorious with the Graves, particularly so with the male, though the female is nice, too.

Thought they'd look good with Tangars!  But why no M Sess x F Tangars yet?  (I really dun' like the M Tangar pose at all...)

user posted image x user posted image

See?  Lubberly!  <3

That is lovely! I tried them with both female and male Tangars, but in the lineage view, the female Tangar's wings are mostly not in the image so there is less orange from her. But they both go so well together! smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by Tecca

user posted image

My Spessartines will be breeding with Tangars now. Perhaps a Stair or a Spiral? I love the look of that even gen though...

That is lovely! I tried them with both female and male Tangars, but in the lineage view, the female Tangar's wings are mostly not in the image so there is less orange from her. But they both go so well together! smile.gif

user posted image

Ahhh... that's somewhat vexing. But I still prefer them like this, the poses are so much better together. smile.gif