Ansela Jonla

Spessartine Pyralspite breeding plans

I am going to try these with Blue dragon colors and yellows like GW. Maybe some greens like Tangars and Canopy.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I just bred a PB egg from Pyropes and got the same type. Have a feeling they only produce their own colors. :3

user posted imageuser posted image

THIS, so much, especially with Graves! biggrin.gifwub.gif

But I also like this combination:

Ooh, now I'm glad I got a Spessartine. SockPuppet kind of knows that Spessartines look the best with other dragons. I also heard about the orange and blue "conspiracy". Then I thought, "Why not pair them with Royal Blues?"

user posted image x user posted image

I did an example of both genders to see which you liked better. Also, I'm especially liking the Graves and Tangars with the Spessies right now. I just like calling the Spessartines Spessies.

I'm not a breeder for design, I'm a breeder to give many varieties out, so I probably won't be using this. Thanks for looking at my opinion about this! I won't be doing anything with the Almandines and Pyropes, since I only have a female Spessy. (Non-plural for Spessies)

Ooh, they look lovely with Royal Blues! I think I prefer them with "brighter" blues, though, like the Waterhorses and Skywings. o3o But the dark blue is nice.

Good! I'm usually not a person who focuses on the color most, it's the details that count. Also, I think ideas exploded right now.

Spessies x Undines (Regular)

Spessies x Moonstones

Then again, those were only two of my ideas. I definitely have more, and I didn't really want to test Alt Undines right now. Also, I'm trying tomake these unique.

Hi! Realized there were 3 separate threads for the new release, and posted my combos to the wrong one. So, here goes my contribution - happily seeing some plans with the same breeds from others, too. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Like the autumn paring a lot tongue.gif

Looks elegant.

Since I just started last year in late November, I don't have any CB autumn yet. Will catch some for this pattern!

i think they might look nice with magma dragons maybe

Avora, a user tried a female Magma and a male Spessie, but I think my female Spessies and my hopefully male Magma could look better.

Also, the Skywings look nice! A Skywing was my first dragon, too. smile.gif

MintxSpessartine

Just as glorious as I hoped! I think the Spessartines look great with most of the green dragons, but I think Mints are definitely some of my favorites, along with Tangars and Fevers. Frills are pretty, too.

WOW. I didn't even think of pairing Spessartines with Fevers or Frills, but they look great together. Makes me glad I got at least one Frill before they phased out. :'D

I've bred one of mine with a Magi, and it looks really good to me: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cNa2U.

Uhhh.... maybe?

Yeah, that looks all right. I've never liked brimstones, but I'd be willing to test this out!

Ack. I forgot that my brimstone was a gift, and it wasn't CB. Craptastic.

Thank you, Allure of Neglected Dragons, for this lineage viewer!

I guess it's not as great as I thought.

Edited by EmmaD333

Trying out a Grave x Pyralspite lineage myself, but I never ever see the eggs drop in the Coast biome anymore, and I've sat on there for days. Ugh, what's the dealllllll..