Pixxelation

Same-Sex Lineage Pairs

I would love to pair male golds with male coppers. The poses work together beautifully. *sigh*

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=MZnJc

And how about gold X radiant angel?

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=wXCaD

Or black marrow X radiant angel?

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=wXCaD

Those aren't the only ones but ones that I like to think about.

Ooooh, this combination would look so cool...

user posted imageuser posted image

Wait, that is the MALE bright-breasted wyvern?! Looks so much better than the possible combinations...

I think I mistook male and female BBW's for each other since the day they were released, I only just realized when I was thinking about making a lineage with the females males.

Edited by Ha-Ki

removed

Obviously two males or two females can't make a baby together without a third party, therefor there wouldn't be a lineage, but we're only talking about the sprites here, not the possibility of same sex dragon reproduction tongue.gif

---

My biggest same-sex sprite peev is male Vampire x Brute, as HawktalonOfRiverClan mentioned. I'd more specifically say that I love Male Vamp x Male Brute, which is impossible on two levels. Male Vamp x f Brute is pretty nice as well though I have to admit, after seeing it. And also Black Marrow x male Vamp <3 what a shame... I'll just have to bite some Brute/Marrow-kin I guess! But it's not the same, is it really?

user posted image + user posted image = user posted image? <--- what a bother I don't have a Marrow to breed to this end, and finding someone willing to breed this for me just so I can bite them sounds unlikely sad.gif I've had 3 such offers now, including the one from Amazon_warrior below, you guys are too kind! :3 I wish I could return the kindness to ya'll wub.gifI do breed stuff from my scroll for free, as long as any custom pairings don't use any monogamous dragons from other pairings, if anybody needs anything I have. Some dragons have no mates, they can breed to any other dragon. My rares aren't monogamous as long as the lineage is still nice

---

@Ruby Eyes, now I wont be able to forget about female Daydream X female Gray! I can picture it in my head - so pretty!

user posted imageuser posted image <--- They're even looking at each other lovingly, or as if comparing their clouds wub.gif so lovely!!

---

@Xythus, breed a male Terrae with a female Undine to produce a male Undine, and he will play patty cake with his dad smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted image <--- Father and Son? smile.gif

---

You know what I'd really love to do?

Some hatchies together. Black x Pyralspite for example. Looks gorgeous on my scroll next to each other, but will never be. smile.gif

What about S1 Volcano Pyralspite x Gilded Bloodscale (the 2-headed ones)? I saw them right above each other on my scroll last week, was disappointing that not only were they only hatchlings, but they also can't breed as adults.

user posted imageuser posted image <--- scrawny little whip-tailed waifs <3

Edited by rubyshoes

Sweetlings and a bunch of male dragons and Radiant Angels/Heartseekers. So pretty! So impossible!

I also think that the female Graves would look better with female Embers than they do with the males; the males' pose would work if the male/female tiling was swapped, but as-is the gradiation looks better with female Grave/female Ember.

user posted image + user posted image = user posted image? <--- what a bother I don't have a Marrow to breed to this end, and finding someone willing to breed this for me just so I can bite them sounds unlikely sad.gif

That looks cool! When I get unlocked, I can try some pairs for you. smile.gif

That one made me laugh, it looks like the female brute is up to something and wants to play a trick on the vampire, attacking him from behind or something like that biggrin.gif

user posted image x user posted image sooo pretty sad.gif

But this is even worse!

user posted image x user posted image

In fact, I'm sure there's a bunch of good looking males who would go well with Sweetlings... and females who would go with Solstice...

Also, people have mentioned how Howler and Glaucus drakes would look good with other dragons... same goes for user posted image! Female Bloodscales would look so good with female Black Marrows, but NOOOOOOPE they're both female and the Bloodscale has two freaking heads.

I know this technically isn't a same-sex-indicent, dut I would love to breed my desipies with Glaucus Drakes! But, nope! Desipies are to big and too bad for drakes sad.gif

I mean.. This would look awesome!

Muser posted image x user posted imageF

Blue Nebs and Solstices. sad.gif

user posted image

user posted image

(I would totally end up trying to make some kind of epic Holiday/Neb lineage if there was another Holiday that worked with the blue Nebs.)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I would love that! I could totally dig a blue/red HF/Neb lineage...

Possibly also:

user posted image x user posted image - we are the queens of regal reclining! tongue.gif

Wow that would really look awesome!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3H5cQ

this though looks great the way it is, so there are also pairs that would look strange if the genders were reversed.

Has anyone ever looked at male purple ridgewings and purple nebulas? It's really pretty and makes me sad. I mean look at it

It's such a shame that it doesnt really work for the females of either color ridgewing.

I was thinking about potential pairs for my Mistletoes and noticed that the female Moonstone paired up with a Mistletoe would look amazing. Sadly, that cannot happen.

I would love a pairing of Solstice with Heartseeker.

I am going to breed my mistletoes to undines and they look nice, but the female undine looks even better with them, in my opinion.

I want to breed Mistletoe x Blue Nebula D:

I would love a pairing of Solstice with Heartseeker.

That should work, no? With Solstices being female and Heartseekers being male ...

I was thinking of starting a lineage with female Hellhorses and female soulpeaces, like blue and white, and blue and black would look so awesome, and especially since both of their wings are behind them but then like "oh yeah. Uhh. Female x Female."

I MEAN LOOK AT IT!

Heartstealer and female black. Also, female black with every dragon in the cave.

Mistletoe x female Gemshard.