Pixxelation

Same-Sex Lineage Pairs

I would love that! I could totally dig a blue/red HF/Neb lineage...

Possibly also:

user posted image x user posted image - we are the queens of regal reclining! tongue.gif

I thought about that one too!

Dragon yaoi and yuri would be really interesting... even thought I'm more into yaoi. xd.png

If you don't know, yaoi = m/m as yuri = f/f lol

Sadly impossible for more than one reason:

user posted image

For the new dragons, I'd love to be able to do a female Frill x female Aria. Such better looking sprites than the males!

Also, cross-breeding...the Nexus dragons x female Aria...so pretty. Or female Aria x Dark Myst pygmy. sad.gif

user posted image x user posted image

They would make a beautiful checker. ohmy.gif

Ok this one makes me cry. I really want the potions that got suggested in the traders canyon where you could change a dragons gender but not the sprite.

For the new dragons, I'd love to be able to do a female Frill x female Aria. Such better looking sprites than the males!

Also, cross-breeding...the Nexus dragons x female Aria...so pretty. Or female Aria x Dark Myst pygmy. sad.gif

Ugh yes, I was hoping really hard that the Arias wouldn't have dimorphism, I really really wanted to breed a nostalgic lineage with female Frills and male Aria. If only males had been the ones to keep the classic Frill look...