KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

The problem is some of the posts are hard for me to read because of the color of the letters.

So highlight it, or click quote and read it there. That is NO excuse whatsoever. When you ask someone to change the color, you're asking them to go back and change the color of ALL there posts. It's a lot easier for the person who's bothered to suck it up, or politely request a change. Not just say "it hurts my eyes".

I wasn't trying to be mean but I was just saying . And I wasn't trying them to change the color either. Im sorry for everything btw.

I wasn't trying to be mean but I was just saying . And I wasn't trying them to change the color either. Im sorry for everything btw.

No, it's no big deal. Please though, remember to be a bit more polite in the future. Also, fix the post I mentioned in the PM.

Err, Fleckpelt isn't "Ignoring", he's mourning.

The others are blatantly ignoring, though :/

Err, Fleckpelt isn't "Ignoring", he's mourning.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't really get that from Fleckpelt's last post. I understood it as reminiscing without hearing Snowfeather speaking right at him.

Alright. wink.gif And did you guys read my post about my trip? (Just checking, since it's pretty important, since I rp the deputy)

Edited by 20mia08

I saw your post about the trip, Mia, but you were addressing Koala and I figured I have no say in what happens with your characters. |D

Yeah, I suppose it's more for Koala, but it'll inform people that it's fine with me if Koala rps my characters during those dates.

Alright. wink.gif And did you guys read my post about my trip? (Just checking, since it's pretty important, since I rp the deputy)

Yup, now that I've noticed it xd.png

So you're leaving next week, right? If we can get them started in the next five days, I should be able to manage them during the journey if it's a quiet part.

(What about Maroon and Quill?) I'm leaving Thursday afternoon (Just now heard that, it's no longer Friday), so I may be able to get a few posts in. I really think night should come soon on the rp, since it was supposed to start out at night.

(What about Maroon and Quill?) I'm leaving Thursday afternoon (Just now heard that, it's no longer Friday), so I may be able to get a few posts in. I really think night should come soon on the rp, since it was supposed to start out at night.

They're starting tomorrow morning, actually.

Will should come soon, but he'll probably have just joined when you come back. They'll be nowhere close to the twoleg place for a looooong time.

Alright, so you want Quill to join on the way back or when they first set out? (We've revealed many plans, Koala. x3)

Alright, so you want Quill to join on the way back or when they first set out? (We've revealed many plans, Koala. x3)

SSSHHHHHH! Actually, it doesn't matter much. It's just piquing their interest, but no more than names!

Quill will be on the way there. :3

(That's pretty much all the names! x3) Alright, cats should remember him, since he left not too long ago. (Though they may treat him in a hostile/territorial way)

Have we figured out who's replacing Duskflame in the group of journeying cats?

Because, I kind of want to volunteer Barkpelt or Willowpaw.... :c

Have we figured out who's replacing Duskflame in the group of journeying cats?

Because, I kind of want to volunteer Barkpelt or Willowpaw.... :c

Sorry, no apprentices other than Sageoaw because healing reasons. I've already put someone in instead, though, but haven't been diligent enough to edit it in yet. If you want one of them to go, I can arrange that, though. :3

Fair enough, Koala. *pushes Barkpelt forward* He volunteer's as tribute! -shot-

If it's manageable that is |D -shot again-

I would very much like to take part in the drama that the journey is sure to bring x3

I'm thinking it might be easier for me to make longer posts if I had more than one character.

You're free to make more, though with "five sentences per post minimum", I mean per character. I should go fix that.

I'm thinking it might be easier for me to make longer posts if I had more than one character.

Here's a tip, Spottedleaf biggrin.gif

A good way to make longer posts is to be descriptive.. This is why I think roleplaying really helps make people better writers. Do example: You can describe thoughts, actions, feelings, surroundings, and the cats appearance... Like when if someone says their cats ears twitch, or the cat has mud on their fur.... Just a tip to help you out biggrin.gif

I saw that Emberpaw is seeking a sibling, and in thought we could have him and Stormpaw be brothers biggrin.gif that would be adorable

Edited by EnchantingMiracle