cattygal210

The Lab

The young woman fidgeted with the cuff encircling her wrist, the number eight etched neatly into it. It was the bane of her existence. Releasing her wrist, she sighed heavily and drew her knees to her chest. What would the others think of her? For so long she had been their pet. She had been allotted freedoms others haven't. Anytime she walked freely through where the experiments were held, she could feel their eyes on her- the rage, the jealousy, and some, the pity. Yet she was evil to them, utilized for intimidation. Eight drew her knees in tighter. But she owed it to them, didn't she? They had given her life, a home, and safety. Unlike most of the other experiments, they only ran new experiments on her every few weeks, rather than every few days.

And here she was now, let loose like a hound after rabbits. She was to bring the experiments back. Befriend them, they had said. How could she when they had so long isolated her from them? But, what if she said no? What if she turned her back on them, and joined the other experiments? A whimper pried itself from her throat, and then morphed into a snarl of frustration. What am I going to do? As far as she knew now, there were no others nearby. Some possessed abilities that could shield themselves from her senses. At this point, she would be at their mercy.

((Sounds good. Here's my form again... I think it needs to be fixed up though.

Name: Subject 8

Nickname: (Later to call herself) Raven

For/Against Dark Legion: Both. She's constantly conflicted by the little voice in her head that tells her that she owes them allegiance, however, she's trying to free herself.

Powers/Special Abilities:

- Can transform into a black wolf

- Can build/ destroy different cells in her body to create other functional body parts (mostly used to create wings for travel)

- Heightened senses in human form (linked with her wolf form)

History: Raven was snatched up long ago at the young age of five. Of course, through the years of painful experimenting, she's forgotten her true origin. To her, the Legion is her home; her family. The girl has grown under the watchful eyes of the scientists. However, in the recent years, she's grown to despise them.

Personality: Raven is sort of bi-polar. One side of her, doesn't care about others. It's loyal to only the Legion, and sees only that she owes it to them for her existence. The other part of her, that has recently emerged, is much more kind and caring. To it, the Legion is a hell on Earth, and others, including her, need to escape. While this side is much more rare, it's taking the place of her original mindset more and more every day.

Raven is also a smart allec, sarcastic, and loves to taunt people- Especially scientists.

Other: She's looking to escape.

Looks: (Working on it.)))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Name: Phill

Nickname:

For/Against Dark Legion: against

Powers/Special Abilities: After experimenting on his eyes he can see well in the dark with night vision as well as being able to see farther than humans in the dark. The downfall is when its bright like during the day usually is he is basically blind unless he has something he can use to help block the light. The scientist told him once that they would give him a hoodie or sunglasses if he was good but that was right before that night when he tried to escape but when the sun rose he couldn't run anymore and he was caught.

can become intangible and walk through almost anything other then led which is why when caged he is in a led cage, this only can be done for 2 seconds max but due to past experiences he is the main reason the whole lab is laced with led.

He also was infused with wolf DNA which allows him to not only become a wolf but have the senses of a wolf though this does cause problems for him due to his wolf nature compelling him to do whatever the person who makes him see them as an alpha says. This form allows his senses to be heightened yes but even in this form he can't see when it is bright.

He has an aura that usually only happens when he is in his wolf form. This aura allows his mind to be protected by all powers or things that may affect it such as mind reading telepathy even drugs that would cloud his mind etc. The downfall to this is that things that would normally knock people out wont affect him when in his wolf form. He learned the hard way not to go into wolf form when the scientists take him because the anesthetics wont work on him which means that he had to go through all of the pain with no way to move as they painfully experimented on him.

History: He was taken in by these scientists when he was 5. They "saved" him from a fire that killed his family, no one knows what started it but the scientists assured him accidents happened all the time like that.

Personality: Rp'd

Other:

Looks: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/24/...0f15a6f1908.jpg human except he has two eye colors the left is green and the right is almost pure black. He also carries a cane almost identical to the ones blind people use for when he is allowed to walk around in the day but his is padded on the sides so turning is hard as he doesn't hear when the side hits a wall but they did it so he couldn't hit them with it when it was his time to be experimented on.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/...e13b2342b74.jpg wolf

figured i would reput my sheet as a reminder to myself and just incase anyone didn't remember his powers or something, think its a good idea for the sheets of all who are left to be reput for a reminder but not sure what else to put, phill is a little ways down the beach from poppy and starla and im not sure how close raven is to them. i didn't realize how much of a pickle phill is put in xd.png i mean if any of them find him and cause a ruckus he will have to deal with three trained hunters >.< shoulda rethought this))

It had been so lonely ever since Poppy left. It had been for a job, she said. Jobs didn't take this long. Something was wrong. It had been, what, days? Weeks? Her concept of time was practically nonexistent. However long, it felt like forever. Sinking further into the depths of her private lake, Siren whined softly. Soon, people would show up. Like they always did when Poppy was gone for too long. They'd ask for 'rent'. Whatever that was. Siren usually just pulled a wad of cash from the emergency money to keep the house warm for a little while longer. That day was going to roll around soon, and she knew it. Poppy hadn't even shown up in her dreams! What was happening that kept her away from home for so long?

---

He wasn't too fondly regarded in the area. Of course, people like him never were. Warm, coastal areas were home to many a vagrant. Unlike many of the homeless in the area, however, he was both unknown and happy to be that way. The moment one looked away from those round, watery violet eyes, it was as if the boy never existed. Living below the radar allowed for many freedoms. A childhood wasn't one of those. Hunched in a corner, Dwilius leafed through the day's earnings. A five, a couple ones, and a fistful of change was his monetary gain, but he had more than that. A 'new' pair of socks, half a lukewarm coffee, and a mostly eaten bagel was much more valuable to him than others. Of course, it was probably because he was homeless. Though, that was all from honest work. Good old-fashioned looting and pick-pocketing. It was a good haul for such a feat. As he stuffed the money back into the pockets of his worn jeans, the young teen glanced about. Nobody noticed him, but it was a habit he had picked up early on to keep an eye on his surroundings. There was still plenty of work to be done before he was satisfied with a day's work.

((Both my characters are up for interaction. Have at it.))

Starla gasped, clapping her hands over her mouth as someone spoke for her, through her own mouth.

Creepy.

The girl was in her head.

Starla screamed in relief. She hadn't killed her! Her partner wasn't floating as dust in some god forsaken atmsopheric boondocks!

"YOU'RE NOT DEAD!" Starla cried back. "I.... think? I mean, if you're in there, and - oh my god hold on a second-...."

Starla half crawled, half stumbled to the lakes' edge, unsteady. Plowing through the freezing water, she stopped when it reached her knees; soaking her mismatched tights.

"Oh my god."

A strange face peered back, reflected from the lakes' glassy surface. Starla's small, tan features were.... not gone, but stretched and mixed, like play-doh with Poppy's high pale ones. Almond shaped eyes, one blue and one brown, looked in amazement over high cheekbones and a spray of freckles. A wide, downturned mouth frowned, then opened, to reveal a jaw packed with a jumble of mismatched teeth.

"Dude. We're a freak." Starla's....no, Poppy's? Starly's? Knee's went weak, and they sat back, ignoring the cold water as it soaked their clothes.

"Matter can't be created or destroyed, right? So uh, my guess is, half your body is kinda....AWOL right now." Starla said, ashamed and numb. "But I swear to god I'm gonna get it back, this is just a mistake!"

A fluke, yeah, that's what this was. If Poppy's body was still some collection of lightwaves out there, then that meant that it still existed, right? However, Starla wasn't even sure if that meant she could get it back. She'd never created something out of the blue before, she'd always had it close by, near enough to yank it back with her.

Out there it was just.... kind of dusted over god knew how many miles.

"Hey though, Poppy? How much control do you have over this thing?" Starla asked, gesturing to their body with a bluish hand.

She knew they must be cold. Had to be, what with the frost she saw collecting on the sides of the lake. Strange enough, though, she could barely feel it, even with the water up to their chest.

Poppy flinched as Starla's, no, Popla's? voice rang out in her head, No I'm fine. Just feel a little weird What happened? She asked. She watched helplessly as Starla swung her head towards the lake and flopped to the lakeside like a caught fish. What are you doing, Woman!?! She yelled as they plunged into the frigid water. She was freezing, a feeling that was nice. At least she had some feeling in this abomination of a body. She looked up at the monitors and froze. Across the screen was the freaky image of herself blended with her friend. She wasn't sure if it was just the ripples on the water making their face look like that or was it really what they looked like mashed together.

"Dude. We're a freak"

"I don't think we look that bad. Just a little on the strange side" She said, flipping a soggy tangle of blue and pink hair behind their ear.

She fell silent

"So uh, my guess is, half your body is kinda....AWOL right now."

Poppy fell silent. She trusted Starla's abilities, right? I mean, she disassemble her just fine but...well Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was Poppy apparently. She was confident they would come up with something. Hell, maybe the DL would lend them a hand. Besides, they owed her from all the strays they have been picking up these past few weeks.

We'll figure it out. For now we are GETTING OUT OF THE ****ING WATER!" She yelled, Frankenstein-ing up out of the lake and collapsing to their knees on the shore. censorkip.gif, now they were freezing on top of this nightmare. Wait, She could control their body too? Oh this is sweet, she wondered how their powers worked now. Speaking of which, some alarm was going off in Poppy's head. One of her senses were lighting up, the one she gets with every experiment she dream walked in the past, "There is a stray around" she siad, scanning the shoreline. Sure enough, she caught movement. They were still in the low point Starla dug upon reentry so the male hadn't noticed them yet. Well, from what she had saw anyway. She couldn't remember the exact dream she sat in on but he was ringing a bell.

Dead ahead. All you have to do is touch him and I'll knock him out." She wondered if her contact insomnia would even work while they were all mixed,

"We'll nab him, you can zap us home, then we can fix this mistake of yours".

Starly rose to stand at full height, which was taller than Poppy remembered, she rocked back on her heels and pinwheeled their arms to keep from toppling backwards. " Come on. Just remember the robot animes she said, mostly to herself as she regained their balance, "Lets keep our predicament to ourselves"

Starly eventually began to get the hang of sharing a body with someone else and managed to break the top of the embankment. They took a deep breath and started towards the boy, Yo! Kid! What are you doing? she yelled, continuing her path to him.

Mia shifted to a falcon, her first form, and flew into the place where everyone else was. She shifted back, sitting on a wall. "Hey guys!" she chirped happily.

Zeditha looked, annoyed, at Mia. The fact that she became an animal who wasn't deformed - and she could change back, too - irked her. Scratching the ground with a talon, she croaked sarcastically, "Oh, hi. We're all so much happier now you're here."

Phill was sitting on a log and relaxing when someone yelled. He stood up and looked towards where the voice came from and he tilted his head as a girl he wasn't familiar with started walking towards him. He wasn't very sure about her maybe she was helping the scientists, ever since he was on his own he had to look out for himself now more than ever. He decided to wait and see trusting that if she swung at him or tried to touch him he wouldn't let her for now as it could easily be a trap where he gives her a handshake and she flips him on his back, considering the sun was still out if that happened and he lost his shades he was as good as caught.He stood ready to bolt at any second though if she was like him company wouldn't be a bad thing. He spoke up watching her walk towards him "hey! im just trying to find some water that i can drink, what exactly are you doing?!"

Starla stalked closer to the stranger, unsteadily trying to co-opt her...their legs.

Catching the strangers' look, she threw an unsteady wave with what she hoped was a friendly smile.

" I'm sorry, I'm kind of lost... and uh, wet and cold, too. " Starla added, rubbing her arms with a convincing shiver.

The guy seemed kind of shifty, huddling on the log and adjusting his sunglasses. Starly just hoped he wasn't the suspicious type.

Right. left. Right. Left. Come on Starla, it's not that hard she said upliftingly, Lets just play tghe wolf in sheep's clothing bit. I'm picking up that he's trusting and not all that clever. She listened to what Starla said in explanation,

" I'm sorry, I'm kind of lost... and uh, wet and cold, too. "

Smooth move, Starla. Maybe I should be the one talking

"We-I! I was walking through the woods and wandered too far. Now I have no idea where my house is now" She lied expertly through Starla's mouth with Starla's voice. All she needed was to get close to touch him, Plan B is run him down as the fastest thing physics will allow and Sleepy Time Punch him in the back of the head. She said to Starla with a smile.

Phill was unsure of what was going on with this random girl. He shook his head as he looked at her "i don't know about any houses in the woods i'm lost out here myself. You said you were wet and cold though if you are lost and just wandering the woods like i was how did you get wet?" Phill did not like having details left out and he noticed the soaked clothing the girl was wearing. he lay his walking stick across his lap acting blind as he wasn't trusting, at least not to strangers and so far this girl seemed to be leaving details out. He looked around as if trying to pinpoint where the girl was by her voice "by you have chance seen a younger boy running around he was suppose to be helping me back to his home but he seemed to just disappear and left me to roam, i have no clue where i am im lucky i found this thing here to sit on." He pat the log approvingly as he smiled up at the sky.

"Oh, wet clothing? You mean this?" Starla said, pulling at her soaked t-shirt. " Kinda funny huh?" Starla gave a convincing laugh, taking the moment to settle down on the log beside the now-confused looking stranger.

She sidled closer to the stranger, seeking a clear shot even as her eyes were cast flirtatiously downwards. A kid? She flicked back to her internal conversation with Poppy for a moment. "Do you think he's telling the truth? Two for one is something worth nabbing, you know...." That was interesting. The old guy might be blind, but as for signs of other life? Doubtful. No calling voices in the woods, no edge of panic in the guys voice. Starla doubted the guys story seriously.

Moving their body more smoothly, Starla edged closer. " Well you see, I was walking, not paying attention of course, when - "

Starla took the chance, fracturing their arm into waves up to the shoulder and light jamming it forward; springing their elbow and fist like a rubber band undetectable to the human eye. Poppy's melatonin-juiced hairs dusted their fist, standing ready to deepen the knockout punch as it whistled towards the back of the strangers head.

She hoped she didn't break the guys' spine.... she had a feeling they'd dock her pay for that.

PHill kept acting out his blind part and sighed "i mean wet you said you were wet im blind i don't know what this is exactly. see the kid name is matt he isnt all that bright but you know after those whitecoats got to him he always seemed flighty, hell he probably thinks i'm dead." Phills voice saddened and he shook his head. When he saw her arm closest to him move back he started his power up feeling the fist go through him as he jumped up his stick aimed directly at the girl. He spoke a little louder "i don't know who you are but i do not like being attacked, i am simply just trying to find my friend and live myself a peaceful life in the woods, is that too much to ask for?"

While Starla kept up the flirty airhead act, Poppy was busy searching for verbal cues that might help identify. Being one of the best hunters the DL had, they supplied her with all the knowledge she ever needed in the form of classified files. She had boxes of them back at her house. She still didn't know why a facility with the ability to make children shoot lasers from their elbows couldn't grasp the concept of e-mail.

-"but you know after those whitecoats got to him he always seemed flighty"-

There! He slipped up and used a slang word she heard other experiments use for the men working in DL's labs. That meant that he was either a product of the organization or closely related to someone who was. They had him now, got him! He's an experiment. Slug away, Starla she said. The girl's arm vanished and reappeared moving at incredible speeds towards the back of his head. They missed. Just not the way people normally missed. There was no way a living thing could move faster than light, that was elementary physics. Poppy saw them hit him, it just never touched him, intangibility she warned her partner and body-mate.

Intangibility. Blind? no, not blind. There was no way a blind man would have been able to dodge that. So...whats with the sunglasses? They aren't a fashion statement considering the rest of his outfit looks like he has been living in the woods. Wait! Is this the Riddick guy? With the polished eyes? What was his thing again? Limited intangibility and night vision? That's right, they kept him in a brightly lit room in a lead lined cell...I think. I should have read the file more closely. He's got something else in him...what was it?

Got it! Poppy remembered reading about this guy, he isn't blind. He is just sensitive to light she told her partner, aim for the face Poppy raised their forearm to block the flexible cane from hitting them in the side of the head. Poppy wasn't much of a physical fighter, she preferred the realm of dreams where she could control anything in her environment. She was working off Starla's honed reflexes though. Starly popped up from the log smoothly and placed a well aimed kick at the boy's cane wielding hand, hoping to disarm him of the annoying stick. She followed through with a punch aimed between the boy's eyes, their fist primed with Poppy's melatonin based knockout elixir.

(((Guess other than us there is no one else here. One experiment vs two (one?) hunter doesn't really seem fair)))

(it does seem a little unfair but i am going to add matt back in as wel ii just can't find his sheet in all the posts.)

Phill dropped the cane to dodge the blow at his arm and had to flip back loosing his glasses in the flip. He let out a pained yell as he opened his eyes and got the full blast of the light in his eyes. He quickly shifted into his wolf form a blue glow coming from his closed eyes his other senses heightened as he started to make his way towards the canapy where he could at least squint and have a chance at seeing, he ran as fast as he could,he just hoped there wasn't anything he could run into on the way.

Edited by voltage

((We'll take it easy on you, don't worry))

" Oh censorkip.gif, I remember this guy now" Starla said, telegramming Poppy with her thought-speak. "Riddick this 'n that, you coulda just told me this was the wolf guy... Wonder why they didn't shoot him up with the rest of the fur hall? "

Fur Hall, that had been their slang for the variety of hybrid experiments housed in the western wing of the lab. Goldfish men with bulging eyes, bird girls with stupid names and well, scientifically stretched flight methods, kids with poodle legs.... it had all been pretty far beyond messed up. Last she and Poppy had heard the entire wing had been purged Old Yeller style.

It had been sad, yeah, but kids with barracuda eyeballs tended not to regard life with much vigor.

His companion though, he'd let slip a name, Max. " Yo Pops, I think he might be telling the truth about having somebody with him. Sounds like some kinda kid." Starla thought-spoke as she watched the wolf for a moment before light-jamming behind him; only to reappear again at least a dozen feet overhead. Nearly level with the barest top branches of the trees, Popla had a pretty good view of the forest around them, including the wolf coming up a few yards in the rear. The girls reached the height of their mid-lightjam jump and descended quickly; using gravity as a weapon. Starla cut through the air, falling downward, boot-heel whistling as she marked the wolf as their target. She aimed for the ground to either side, skipping carefully over the wolf's spine with the intention of hooking him with her arm once they hit the ground.

She'd noticed quite a while ago that nobody ever looked up.

Once they caught Mister High and Furry, she mused, they should probably go looking for the kid. Wasn't like anyone could survive out here in winter for very long anyway. Plus, she'd feel pretty bad for separating the two. She didn't want to kill the guy, just to catch him and lightjam them all back. Besides, she and Poppy weren't bad people after all (excluding that one event in Reno...).

Edited by ChildeRolande

Well I didn't know he was the wolf guy becAUSE HE ONLY JUST TURNED INTO A ****ING WOLF She yelled back as the now wolf tore away, but yeah, I think he escaped before all that went down. I'm kinda happy that the DL finally realized their mistake, animal/human hybrids are basically useless. Starly didn't rush after the wolf making a break for the trees. Now that they had him in their sights there was no escape. Thats why they teamed up in the first place.

After Poppy untied Starla and explained herself, she agreed to help her track down experiments for profit. With Starla's ability to travel at light speed paired with Poppy's ability to put people to sleep and torture them in their dreams, the team was almost unstoppable. The first lab rat they tracked down was a fellow with super speed. He thought he could outrun them once Poppy found him. Oh the look on his face when Starla light jammed in his path and tripped him. Well the look he had on his face before he hit the pavement going seventy MPH and scrapped it off. They accidentally killed their first bounty but hey, everyone makes mistakes, right?

Poppy read somewhere that a average timber wolf's top speed was somewhere around thirty five miles an hour. A cripple's pace compared to Starla's one hundred and eighty six miles a second.

She didn't think she would ever get used to the feeling of being broken apart as Starla converted their physical form into light particles. Poppy was not expected to be reassembled above the trees but grasped her plan regardless. I'll take a nap after we catch this dude and go home. A quick hop into the dream realm will give me an id and a location. Poppy didn't make a sound as they plummeted silently towards the wolf/boy's spine. She never saw the point of a battle cry during a sneak attack.

(((Found Matts form from way back when

Name: Mathew

Nickname: Matt

For/Against Dark Legion:against, he hates the meanies who made him have to have needles in him, they didn't even give him candy afterwards.

Plant manipulation, ever since they injected him with a weird green fluid he has been able to manipulate any plant that he wants as long as there is soil around him, t almost allowed him to completely escape before but they had sent some girl on a motorcycle after him and she brought him back.

poison immunity, being able to make any plant he is immune to any poison that comes from a plant though poisons that are not made from plants he is not immune too such as poisonous animal bites.

he has the ability to link his mind to someone else and this allows him to detect when that person is in danger no matter what as well as be able to teleport directly behind them. This ability only can happen once and it will only be able to happen with a person he really likes like a sister or gf and he doesn't know he has this power.

Phase door is one that he got that he knows about but it only works when he is in nature so he could never do it before. He can make an invisible door that only he can go through or he can bring one other person if he holds their hand to bring them through. The door exits them out up to 5 miles in any direction that he chooses though there is a 40 second delay after he exits that anyone else can go through the portal as well.

History:Matt was captured at the age of 6 as he was walking in the forest one da enjoying nature. They had drugged him and taken him to the mean lab, when the lab burned down he barely made it out alive and now he is wandeing around in the forest he had found a cave and made the jungle around his home much thicker, he was barely two miles away from the burnt down lab but he couldn't go home like this random poisionus plants grow around him when he is by soil and sometimes they atttch to his body and use him to help them stay alive so that they could follow him though they dont last long before he makes them go back into the soil.

Personality: to be role played.

Other:

Looks: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/372631...anime_guy-1.jpg like this but younger and cloudy blue eyes.)

)))

Edited by padfoot

((Yup. Making another character to jump in with.

Name: Avalon Bradley

Nickname: Ava

For/Against Dark Legion: Neutral

-pyrokenesis

-immunity to fire

History: Ava was one of the last to escape, and for good reason. Her handicaps made it understandably so. Though, she quite literally left in a blaze of glory.

Personality: Cruel treatments and tests have made Ava unstable at best. She's paranoid, cranky, and generally rude.

Other: nope.

Looks: here. She's covered in patterned burn scars that snake all over her body. She's blind in one eye and can't walk. Instead, she uses a wheelchair. Her left eye (the one she's blind in) is covered with an eyepatch.))

A casual stroll through the woods was neither casual nor a stroll for Ava. That's what a wheelchair did for her. It made a "hike" a cursing fit while trying to get over hills. Though, today was different. As she struggled through the scenery, a shape blurred past her. What the- She turned her head, only to be nearly barreled over by a flash of movement. Was that a person? She couldn't tell. Hey! What's the deal, can't you see I'm a cripple? Next time, how's about a warning before you try to kill me! Needless to say, she was bitter about the whole "can't walk" condition. Slowly turning her chair, she scowled in the direction of what seemed to be some sort of fight. Wolves didn't even live around where! Besides, why couldn't that woman just shoot it? A thought struck her, making her go cold. Oh censorkip.gif. There weren't wolves around here because that wasn't a wolf. And how could somebody move that fast? That's it, she was done. Avalon grabbed the wheels of her seat and spun them laboriously. she wanted to get out of here before something went wrong. If there were two freaks, they were people looking for them. And she didn't want that.

Edited by shadow_claw

Phill had been moving as quick as he could when the light seemed to bend and move shooting past him. He could hear it whistle by almost deafening him. By the time he had caught up to where starla had zoomed off too he could use his ability again. He knew this was going to be a tireless chase but maybe if this girl kept zooming so far ahead when he started to run he could head for a cave that he knew was nearby. He smelled that matt was near and he wasn't sure whether to go to him or not, he didn't want to endanger his friend but maybe matt could help. Phill waited for the crunch of a boot inches from him or the sound of air moving at him and when he heard air moving right by him that wasn't caused by him a different direction of wind being pushed, anything indicating he was under attack that is when he turned his phasing on, besides even if they did touch him he would be fine, just phase out when he catches his breath its not like they had any drugs on them he would have seen the needles or smelled the medicine and in this form none of that would work anyways.

Starla's boot heels crunched on the forest floor, leaving two well defined craters' behind in the soft earth. She realized dimly that she quite liked this form, maybe even preferred it. Had she tried that with her own petite body, the impact would have surely crushed her tibia.

This guy, though.

This guy was starting to piss her off.

Starly's arm passed through where the wolf's body had been just a moment before; swiping by and nearly knocking her off balance. Pausing for a millisecond to right herself, Popla scanned the woods. A gleam of metal caught her eye, and she gaped back at the stranger staring in disbelief; whom was now desperately spinning her wheels in the slick leaves.

"Dude is that a crippl- er... disabled chick over there, or are my eyes decieving me?" Starla asked, pushing off again. Well, whatever she was, she was probably getting the show of her life.

The wolf was only about five feet ahead, and Starly flashed forward, silent as sin. Gritting her teeth, Starly reappeared about a foot in front of the wolf, hoping to force it to stop or slow. This guy wanted to run? They'd give him something he couldn't run from.

Throwing her arms out from her body, Starly radiated light; concentrating hard for a moment before it settled into a dazzling, blinding shaft of multicolored illumination. It was beyond sunlight, beyond fluoresence; a wedge of light that would allow someone to see through to their bones had they tried to cover their eyes. It had almost been a forethought to aim it, she had been so frustrated she was ready to blind every wolf, dog, woodchuck and squirrel for miles around. The girl though, she had nothing to do with wolf-jerk over here, and she was already in a wheelchair. Total blindness? That was one biblical plague too far.

"Fighting and running is just going to make it worse!" Starla howled in her irritation, bathing the wolf in light and fighting to blare it into his unprotected eyes.

Edited by ChildeRolande

Phill had been lucky that she waited for that long to try and grab him but suddenly the brightest light ever shone at him, even though he quickly closed his eyes it hurt him. He yelped loudly and turned away from the light but it had already caused him to temporarily be blinded and he ran head first into a tree falling over. He slowly started to stand up "i'm not going back there to be hurt and constantly experimented on again, i would rather die first!"

Starly frowned and dropped their arms when the wolf ran headlong into a tree and collapsed. Well, it was better than what Starla would have done to him if it was just her chasing him. She stepped forward slowly until she was only a reach away. She crouched down to get face to face with the blind wolf, "I know you don't want to go back but we gotta eat too" She said apologetically, " relax though, We have never killed a contract. Well, except for that one time in Reno She reached out her hand and stroked the wolf's face gently, small mosquito like needles painlessly injected melatonin into his blood stream.

Funny thing about her power. Melatonin is produced naturally in the brain so when Poppy uses her narcoleptic induction, it tricks the brain into thinking it's falling asleep. It's much more natural than being hit with a tranquilizer or put under anesthesia. Its the natural way of falling asleep so it's drug free and honestly made the victim feel rested and fresh.

(((Hope it's ok for Poppy to jump into Phill's dream (I'll still take into account your everything proof wolf form), If you don't like it I can edit this last part)))

Poppy embraced the familiar feeling of being in the world of the dreamers. She was finally free of Starly's crowded mind. As the sleeping wolf's dream began to take form, a meadow of toxic green grass expanded around her. As she descended onto the surface of the dream, a grey(?) wolf lay sleeping on it's side. Her bare feet touched down on the soft grass and she dropped into a sitting position and poked the wolf in the ribs, "Hey, Wake up" she said, taking note of the electric blue mist wafting from underneath his closed eyelids. People were usually more prone to listening when they were in the dream realm. Poppy was never sure why but people were calmer towards her. She wasn't even sure if he would know what was going on, she didn't look like the same person as that fusion mess Starla and Poppy were in the waking world.

On top of the strange neon-ness of the environment, there was something else off. Usually when she was inside someone's dream she could hear whispers of the dreamer's subconscious but this was...empty. it was like being inside a closet, the rest of the boy's mind seemed to be off limits. No matter, Starla would take them back to Poppy's and they could get everything straight for his trip.

(((Going to do plot stuff later at Poppy's house. (Going to grab Ava too. Don't worry Shadow) )))

(I guess it's alright since it was right into his brain and he had no time for his body to get ready for it.) phill woke up and the scenery changed to what he wanted her to see. It was the hall in the lab where all the animal hybrids were. He had her see and hear what he did had her experience it with him. It started with hearing crys of pain and many yelps Phills labored breathing shallow in the background then a top white coat appeared with a needle in his hand "it's your turn you were a mistake." The guy opened the door and phill took off his breath more labored the scenery changed to a lush forest, it was nighttime as the moon was out, only a half moon but the forest was as clear as day. After hours though in his mind it was seconds a huge flash appeared a d even though his eyes were closed dots were appearing in their vision and it was getting really hard to move, then electricity ran through them. After the memory was overhe looked at the girl in their with him "if I go back they will kill me, I know it's you you look somewhat the same. Listen you can get more benefit from me then by selling me for cheap just so they can kill me, the reason they didn't after they caught me was to torture me I was to be the last to go but I escaped in time. I can hunt I can get you food I can cook too matt can grow vegetables and any other plant you may need I can be useful but sell me and I will brake out again and I will find a way to get them to want you back more so that you can feel what it's like to be hunted."

(((She isn't able to access his memories and brain functions either.

And not to be nit picky but Phill knows a lot of stuff that isn't obvious to the situation)))

She was suddenly in the Fur Hall back at Dark Legion Labs. Huh, Poppy didn't expect this kid to be such a active dreamer. She watched what he wanted to show her thought. Unlike her partner, she was able to see and feel exactly what they were selling their catches back into. Usually it didn't bug her, especially since Phill wasn't the first to show her memories from the lab.

The sound of animalistic cries rang out through the sterile white hallway, shortly silenced one by one by sharp gunfire. This was when they were purging all the abominations they had created over the years. Good thing too, most in the cells lining Fur Hall were full of hybrids that had all but lost the will to live. She sat back against the cold concrete wall and watched as a member of the staff cornered a malnourished version of the boy they were fighting in the waking world with a needle. Weird. Why would they Shoot everyone else but only want to sedate this guy. Bullets are cheaper than lethal injection after all. she thought. Another strange attribute of the situation was Poppy and Starla in the first place. Usually when there is an escaped hybrid they are contracted just to kill it and deliver the body. This guy was the first they wanted alive. He must have something about him they still want to study.

The flashback ended with Phill being captured again and they were sitting back in the field. The wolf was sitting in front of her, beating her height by a few inches. It was slightly unnerving being this close to something this dangerous. Poppy shook her head when he said they would kill him, "Wrong Kiddo. If they wanted you dead they would have told us to do it. Your a special case" She said with a smile, " trust me Doggy, we won't sell you for any stretch of the word 'Cheap'". Truth was that they were paying the duo extra to bring him in. Poppy didn't think anything of it though, it was not uncommon for them to get a little extra for catching especially dangerous experiments.

Poppy laughed at his next statement, a sound that was projected to every corner of his dream at once, "Not a chance, kid. DL needs me and I've already tried to sell Starla once before. Trust me, they don't want to censorkip.gif with me. Everyone has to sleep eventually. How do you think I got on their payroll?" she asked rhetorically, besides, what about that kid you mentioned. Max? Matt? Whatever. You may find a way to keep me out of your dreams but he's got to sleep at some point. I bet he's taking a nap now. How about I go pay him a visit. She was bluffing of course but as far as he knew she could find him. Truth was that she could as long as he was sleeping. Experiments have a particular flavor of dreams, nasty ones in result of being experimented on. His threat was scary sure, but it was hollow.

((she is in his brain he is showing a memory and she looks like the person he saw outside or at least resembles her so actually it is relevant to trying to survive and he is smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and get 4.)

Phill growled as she mentioned matt and finding him but after thinking on it he didn't even know his name. Finding his dream would be particularly hard considering he was too afraid to sleep very much, though phill didn't know why. He looked down at her smirking "you don't even know his name so you would have a tough time finding him, and with me i always just wake up if i die in a dream, does the same happen if you were to die in someone else's dream? Besides you want to know the reason i'm wanted? i'm pretty sure its so they can go after you, imagine them chasing you and they can sleep all they want because their mind is protected, just like mine, you can enter sure but you can't do anything in here and if i wanted to i could kick you out, im sure i could trap you in here too but that would not be a pleasant feeling when i'm awake." Phill wasn't bluffing on the ability to kick her out but locking her in that would put his will against hers for a longer period of time and he had no clue what side effects that would have. He became his human form standing over her as a sword appeared in his hand. "i will not go back, i will die first and im sure that will get you less money and maybe they will stop trusting you to get the subjects, then where will you get money for food huh?"