cattygal210

The Lab

A small pinprick stung Jakobe in the lower back, sending a wave of fear along with the wave of numbness that was spreading across his body. censorkip.gif! Jakobe's powers worked off of blunt force and the absorption of that kinetic energy. It didn't really work on stabby things like knives and needles. the point of contact was far too small.

Jakobe stumbled as the effects of the flower took it's hold on his body. He dropped to his hands and knees, the impact not hurting him but it wasn't putting enough distance between himself and his attacker. He grabbed a handful of gravel and flung it at the plant man, "No! get away from me!, he said, adding a kick of his power to make the small stones fly with more velocity that humanly possible. He pulled himself to his feet and tried to steady himself enough to run. He was just so damn dizzy.

(( Name: Julia

Nickname: ju-ju, jul's (pronounced jewls)

For/Against Dark Legion: in between, she mostly dislikes them but figures that if she goes to have her own life she will be outcast and maybe even killed by humans.

Powers/Special Abilities: She has the ability to fly, can somewhat communicate with animals though if she is too panicked she doesn't understand them, and able to control the water element

History: Julia was captured barely a year before the big fire when she escaped, She had been walking through the park and saw an injured bird, she lifted up the poor thing and asked the closest adult if they could take care of it. Instead of answering her the man put a rag over her mouth that smelled awful. When julia woke up she had sharp pains throughout her back and soon realized that she had wings now, originally they wanted to use her to keep certain fire controlling experiments under control, there also was the benefit of having her to take care of plants or the animals they would use for human animal cross breeds though she overheard them saying they were purging that hallway soon. after the fire started she ran out and found a perch nearby watching the chaos from hidden in the canopy unsure of what she wanted to do.

Personality: She is awkward and shy not sure of anything or anyone. Being sensitive at her age and about her appearance she tends to stay hidden away even trying to hide herself from people who say they care about her.

Other:

Looks:http://wallfon.com/walls/anime-and-manga/ga-like-anime-girl-with-wings-and-red-eyes-wallpaper.jpg Like that but her feathers are opposite of that being mostly black with white tips though they are mostly folded against her back anyways.

Truce sighed, glad his thorn had met it's mark. He shielded his eyes from the small hail storm of stones, wincing as a few bit into his skin, beads of green welling up from underneath. He strolled up to the fumbling man, keeping himself just out of arms reach. "Now, we can do this the hard way, where I sprout a few plants and potentially crack a few of your bones. However, there is an easy option on the table, where I steal a car because you DESTROYED MY BABY, you get in the passenger seat and stay VERY STILL and I drive you a few towns over because the lab is basically destroyed and I'm sure if you're out your containment cell was breached, and thusly I need to take you somewhere else." He growled, a few seeds rolling off of his arm and onto the ground. Again vines shoot from the ground, though they sat poised to restrain the man on the ground.

Julia sat perched on a nearby building as she simply watched one of the experiments that was sent to contain others sprout vines from the ground. She was unsure of what was being si=aid but she could sense the water going through the plants keeping them alive, as well as the water in the other experiments , she could easily take the water out and dehydrate them if she was attacked but for now simply watching was what she wanted, besides she would end up almost unconscious and if they had water on hand they would easily catch her. She found that out the hard way, draining one person of water not too bad but multiple got her drained as well though with her it was the energy drained. Her wings were folded into her back as she crouched watching very closely, she couldn't perch too high or she wouldn't be able to see but she was just high enough where to see her you would have to be looking for her.

Jokobe backpedaled away from Truce, trying to overcome his dizziness. His foot caught in an irregularity in the road and he toppled backwards again, still trying to scramble across the ground to get away. His muscles were beginning to slack as the venom began to tighten it's hold on his body. He had to think of something, anything that would allow him to escape.

Jakobe listened as the man gave him his options, He didn't like any of them, "Isn't there a nicer option?" he asked innocently. They were in the middle of the woods, it wasn't like he could call for help or get very far if he ran. Especially with this flower venom making him all foggy. If Jakobe was going to give this guy the slip, he would have to think fast.

"Well there's nice for me, where I kill you here and use you as fertilizer. However as long as I'm still employed, which will be as long as THEY still stand as a force, I'm supposed to keep you safe and bring you bring. Key word this is and." He replied as he gently tugged the dart flower from his flesh, it's roots letting go and sliding out without a hitch. Green blood oozed from the wound, but small green roots started stitching the wound closed. He tossed the flower at the man's feet, it's roots snaking into the earth slowly. "Now by my calculations, that poisons setting in pretty fast right about now. So either pitch me a good idea before you pass out, or we'll go with my first easy plan." He smirked, leaning against his wall of vines.

Jakobe smiled knowingly as the man spoke, "Good luck finding a ride. We are in the middle on no where, not a single car has passed the whole time we have been out here" he pointed out, looking both ways down the quiet road, "We are going to be here forever and I'm not feeling so hot. Thanks to your drugs, your going to be stranded and toting around a bunch of dead weight. Jakobe knew he was in no condition to make a quick get away so he was going with plan B: Irritate the censorkip.gif out of him.

"Calculations? You don't look smart enough for math. Keep to what your good at and keep dragging kids back to a government agency. Bet your parents brag about you all the time." he said, his words begining to slur. He had long laid back on the cold road for the flower's venom was making him sleepy. That didn't stop his mouth though, "what kind of relationship is this anyway? You're an experimental individual like me but you work for the other side. On top of that, the DL leave you stranded with a dangerous experiment in the middle of the woods. I heard about a hunter that just catchs us in her sleep and the DL come pick them up from her house. Your system sucks, bet you suck too" . Jakobe continued like this for a while.

Truce chuckled, stepping closer to the man. Boy if you haven't noticed yet. there's not a whole lot I have to do myself. My pets are smarter than you are, and they don't have actual brains." He spat, kicking at the boys ribs hard. He already hated this assignment. He had a bit of a violent streak sometimes, so they rarely put him on acquisition missions. He had a tendency to kill his more voraciously stubborn targets. I was ripped from my parents at the age of three. I bleed green and have flowers blooming off my back. Seeds come out of my pores and mouth and sprout unnaturally fast. I have no other life. No other knowledge. I can't go back and you know that."

Truce motioned to the vines, which quickly attempted to wrap up the man, pulling themselves out of the ground and walking next to their master. "Now don't make me plant something in you. Cause I can make it walk you all the way to your little cell and sit you there. Take it from me, the freedom I get working for them is better then the isolation I would otherwise. I've seen the world, man. I've overthrown governments and repaired countries. And I'm only 21. Now don't get me wrong, I'll find a way to take this censorkip.gif down but I need more... potency. I want the control, not to destroy it's energy."

Julia decided that she didn't like this guy just having nature sprout up and walk around, it disturbed what she thought the peace was, the forest was the one place that she could be and everything was nice and quiet but now vines were walking around in the palm of this guys hand? She didn't like it one bit and focused on the vines trying to draw the water out of them enough so they would wither and cause a little bit of irritation back. She flew down landing on a low branch not too far ahead of him "H-Hey! stop disturbing the balance of the forest please, planting things and then making things move around and going out of the area? your disturbing natures plans there was no walking vines in this forest and using plants to drag another helpless person through the woods isn't something you just do. i dont care what your deal with him is is it really necessary to drag him back to the lab, yes you are a freak but we all are and it isn''t our fault, it's the labs, the one that your dragging people back too and making stronger! so stop it..please." Her last sentence was very low and shyly said as she was ready to take off again very flighty and shy not liking conflict too much though she was really upset.

Truce growled to himself as he turned to the voice, seeing the girl land on a branch above him. He could feel the water being pulled out of his plants, and some how he knew it was her. They jerked to a stop, their roots digging down and sucking more water from the ground to replenish themselves, leeching from other plants. "Ohhhhhhh dearie you have made one hell of a mistake. I AM nature at work. You see these flowers on my back? I am a symbiote. Nature and I are ONE." He called out, hooking a thumb as he did. His movement threw a few seeds from his arm, toward the girl, landing at her feet. They didn't sprout just yet, however. "And secondly I'm not taking you two back to the lab. If you're out it makes your cell broken. Thusly I need some help containing you until it can be rebuilt, which is three towns over. And thirdly, god damn it, this little censorkip.gif*** destroyed my truck. I cannot carry him to that town so at the very least I need a way to get him there and he cannot walk right now, which puts it on you or I."

Julia Saw that he had flicked something at her and she flew down landing on the ground not too far from him. "you are planting things that dont normally grow around here, it is not natures choice to have you shooting new plants everywhere, he may have done so but that doesn't give you the right to take him back to that place to be tortured, you said yourself you don't like it so why go back?"

Truce clenched his jaw in annoyance. "First of all, because I enjoy my freedom. I dunno how long you've been in isolation, but I've been out and about in the world for a few years. I've had a lot of time to read as well, and the Legion gave me access to a rather large library. Do you understand how flipping cynical and distrusting humans are? People of African decent are still discriminated against in many places, because they LOOK different. Many of the people the dark legion has tested on could level large cities with barely a thought, including myself. They only thing that happens if we all get free is we get hit with tranq darts by one government agency or another and get tested on by them instead, trying to recreate the experiments done here to be used as weapons. You will not have your freedom for long, I guarantee it." He spat back, jabbing a finger towards the girl, infuriated. The poison dart plant sat up, it's roots pulling it up right as they dug in the soil. The flower's petals wilted, falling off, before another bloomed a few seconds later, ready to fire on command. "Secondly, if nature or God or whatever controls this universe didn't want me to be able to do the things I can, I would have died 18 years ago. I do nothing but speed up evolution in a extreme matter. Hell I'm the only way my little friends here can fight back. I could over run the large, toxic cities that push them back and kill these plants, and really make them a concrete jungle. And thirdly, my equally freakish freak of nature, I'm quite sure that nature doesn't want you sapping the water from living things, if it has a problem with either of us at all. Mother Nature would much rather me place beings into the ground that advance it's cause then have you suck it petunia's dry."

Julia stretched her wings as she looked him over "ahh but it goes both ways,i can level cities as well, i could also make the whole world have a very bad day if i truly wanted to. You see i can water these plants as well extracting water from ponds, the air or even myself to cause these plants to have a drink. Secondly, what you have is not freedom. What you have is anything but freedom, you are a puppet that they are using to capture us and when they have us your so called freedom will be stripped away. I agree that humans are distrusting and cynical but no need to go to them, stay in the forest survive relax and enjoy nature. If the only reason you are staying is for material things you could always do as you said and level a city but leave the library and store and there you go you'll have your material obsessions and your knowledge. Staying isolated out here is how you survive,how to live and be free ,no cages, no needles, no judgmental humans." Julia started drawing moisture from the air having it coat her back and wings first remembering the seeds he flung at her before then she started to coat the rest of her.

Jakobe laid his head back on the pavement, the drugs making it hard to keep focus and to even keep his head up. He stared up at the sky and closed his eyes. He did not fall asleep though, He was mostly just tired of listening to these two argue. He sighed audibly from the ground, seemingly not fazed by the man's kicked, "Oh God, will you two just kiss already! he yelled, "Or at least let me sleep because your wuss-ass venom ain't doing it fast enough" he said from the place on the ground. Around the time the topic of leveling cities came around Jakobe had checked out, dead asleep on the cold asphalt.

He was walking through the DL lab again. The only difference was that there was nobody there, that and that he was only in his underwear. He wandered the slightly too blue hallways of the DLabs aimlessly, unsure what to do next. He just felt like he needed to get out of there. As if he was being hunted, but he couldn't remember who was chasing him. He cut left and pushed through a set of double doors.

He was now in a dingy lobby of a shady highway motel. He had no idea how he got there or what he was suppose to be doing there. He figured that he could ask the lady behind the desk. If anything, he could ask her why there was no one in the lobby or why there was a hotel lobby in the lab that tests on humans. He walked up to the front desk and rang the little bell, causing the girl sitting in the swivel chair to twirl around.

She had brilliant pink hair. That was the first thing he noticed. She seemed small in stature but that was hard to determine from her seated position. Her skin was pale and her eyes a clear green. Jakobe's brow furrowed, "Excuse me? Can you tell me where I am" he asked, jerking his thumb back at the out of place lobby. The girl smiled a smile that made Jakobe shiver. The pink haired woman nodded her head back to the stark white lab doors he can from, "You're having a Dark Legion dream? That was easy". Jakobe took a step back, his eyes wide. He knew this woman. He had a dream about her when he first got to the lab. It was only for a second, only a glimps adn she was gone. The girl stood and leaned over the counter and smirked at him, "Nice to meet you, Jakobe. My name is Poppy". For some reason, hearing that name gave him a irrational feeling of dread.

Truce groaned again as Jakobe passed out and the girl continued talking. The vines released him, borrowing back into the ground. Truce popped a seed from his mouth, reaching back and placing it in between his his shoulder blades. "Thank god for flipping anesthetics right?" He groaned as the roots weaved through his system. They wouldn't pierce muscle or such, just slip between folds and wrap themselves in tight. Two vines sprung from his shoulders, wrapping themselves around his arms, acting like and exoskeleton. He knelt down to the sleeping Jakobe, and with a bit of strain threw him over his shoulder. "Now look little miss Water Nymphette, you can either walk with me or walk alone. Him and I are gonna find a nice little four wheel drive F-150 or I'ma throw him in the trunk of a black Corvette." He snipped as he started walking down the road. "And as for your little water... shield thingy. You do realize I've been at this for nearly two god damn decades right? Wouldn't be the first time one of my seeds caught in some water and grew hydroponically. And it sure as hell wouldn't be the first time I used kelp to give someone a seaweed wrap. So are you coming or not?"

The pink haired girl, Poppy is what she said her name was, just reached behind the counter, "Don't fret, Jak. This is just a dream and I'm just a figment of your imagination" she said with a wink. That made sense actually, he was knocked out from that guy's drugs and now he was having weird dreams. This happened often when he was sedated at the lab. Jak opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the loudest sound imaginable.

The front desk exploded outward, showering him with shrapnel and throwing him backwards. The Itch jumped in strength as he hit the ground. He glanced down and saw Poppy step from behind the desk wielding a sawed off shotgun. Jakobe scrambled to his feet, buck shot clattering to the ground as it fell out of his shirt. She didn't know he was bullet proof! That was good, but he still needed to bail. As he made a break for the front door, Jakobe suddenly found it difficult to run. He looked down to find that the floor was melting with the consistency of maple syrup. He was up to his knees in liquid floor when Poppy stepped around the side, unaffected and still standing on the rippling carpet. "You really shouldn't try to run. I rule here" she said, pressing the gun to his head and pulling the trigger.

It hurt about as bad as someone rolling ball bearings down a paper towel tube and onto his temple. What hurt was the muzzle flash. His flesh burned from the hot explosion and Jakobe jerked his head away. The Itch washed over him two fold, boiling his blood with rage, "you censorkip.gif*!" he screamed, his face turning red. He lashed out, his fist connecting with her shin and he released all the kinetic energy stored from the earlier attacks.

The pink haired girl's lower leg blew clean off in a puff of red mist. Poppy slammed to the ground on one side. Slowly she looked down at her leg. Her reaction wasn't what Jakobe expected, "oh! Your file makes sense now. You suck up movement and dish it back out, she said calmly, ignoring her missing leg and moving to a sitting position in the pool of blood, "But you have seem to have forgot what said: I rule here. With that, Jakobe sank lower and lower into the liquid floor until just his neck up was free. He looked up at her as she pulled herself over to the umbrella rack and, Shockingly, jammed a black umbrella into her bleeding stump below her knee. She rose back to full height, the umbrella acting as her leg now, and walked back over to Jakobe's trapped head, "Don't worry darling" she said, kneeling down next to the boy and stroking his hair, "The nightmare will end soon". From her small, beaded purse, she produced a curved blade that looked nothing like a sword he had ever seen. Poppy forced Jakobe to bow her head, keeping it pinned with her umbrella leg She raised the sword over her head and brought the point down at the base of his neck, killing him instantly.

He jerked awake, suddenly laying on a soft carpeted floor in front of a massive fish tank. He sat up confused and looked around quickly. On the couch, a girl was sat with (both) of her legs crossed at the ankles propped up on the coffee table. She smiled sweetly as his eyes settled on her, Good morning, Glad you slept well, she said, raising from the sofa and headed to the kitchen, "I was about to make some lunch. You want something too? she asked as the sounds of cooking prep floated from the ajoining room.

Jakobe rose carefully from the floor and checked the back of his neck. It was still intact but the memory of his death was still fresh. Realization slowly cleared the fog from his mind, "You saved me. You're like me too. An experiment from the DL. I'm so glad you showed up. You do realize that you saved me from one of their hunters. Thank you so much. Poppy glanced back from her place digging through the fridge and shook her head, "Oh, I wouldn't thank me just yet" she said with the same smile she gave when she introduced herself in his dream.

(((Poppy is my Hunter character. She can pull people to different locations through her dreams. Only if she kills them in their dream though. Short answer is that Poppy stole Truce's catch

EDIT: Here is her sheet since it's been burried

Name: Penelope Marek

Nickname: Poppy

For/Against Dark Legion: the people who pay her rent

Powers/Special Abilities:

Narcoleptic evocation

dreamwalk

History: Escaped before the facility burned down(?). It's pretty hard to catch someone when no one is awake to see her. She has been drifting around and scooping up any stray escapees she comes across. Her powers are ideal in tracking and catching experiments.

Personality: you'll see

Other: in somnis veritas

Looks:poppy)))

Edited by padfoot

Truce nearly fell as the weight suddenly disappeared from his shoulders. "THAT FREAKING HUNTER I'M GONNA KILL THEM!" HE snapped angrily, the vines pulling away from his arms and lashing out violently, leaving deep cuts in the dirt. They returned to his body, this time wrapping around his legs. They forced his legs to move, faster than he could himself, and he took off like a rocket. Not far down the road, after a couple bends, a car slammed on its brakes as it's driver realized what was charging at him. The door popped open, and a middle aged man stood up. "What the f-" He started, before Truce placed his hand over the mans mouth, slamming his head back into the car. Seeds spread from skin to skin, and screams followed the start, roots digging through his flesh and bone. Tossing the man to one side, Truce stepped into the car. Black tire marks and a patch of Black Delilahs were the only thing left when he pulled away. "No body steals from me. Not even my own company. He was my god damned target."

Julia tilted her head as the boy just disappeared then suddenly the hunter who was talking about taking her too just straight up ran away. Julia walked back to her comfortable little cave that was only about a 5 minute walk away and smiled as she laid down on the bed that was aquired from a moving van a month ago.

Phill was sitting in the back room at poppy;s house, he hadn't left since the incident with the weird band but instead had snuck food and was in the soundproof room though the door was open. He had been working around the house when poppy was gone, in short he had fixed the door the windows and he cleaned the blood from the carpet. He had seen poppy coming and had quickly hidden though he wasn't sure she wouldn't check the back room after her catch she had been talking about.

((Form-

Name: Phill

Nickname:

For/Against Dark Legion: against

Powers/Special Abilities: After experimenting on his eyes he can see well in the dark with night vision as well as being able to see farther than humans in the dark. The downfall is when its bright like during the day usually is he is basically blind unless he has something he can use to help block the light. The scientist told him once that they would give him a hoodie or sunglasses if he was good but that was right before that night when he tried to escape but when the sun rose he couldn't run anymore and he was caught.

can become intangible and walk through almost anything other then led which is why when caged he is in a led cage, this only can be done for 2 seconds max but due to past experiences he is the main reason the whole lab is laced with led.

He also was infused with wolf DNA which allows him to not only become a wolf but have the senses of a wolf though this does cause problems for him due to his wolf nature compelling him to do whatever the person who makes him see them as an alpha says. This form allows his senses to be heightened yes but even in this form he can't see when it is bright.

He has an aura that usually only happens when he is in his wolf form. This aura allows his mind to be protected by all powers or things that may affect it such as mind reading telepathy even drugs that would cloud his mind etc. The downfall to this is that things that would normally knock people out wont affect him when in his wolf form. He learned the hard way not to go into wolf form when the scientists take him because the anesthetics wont work on him which means that he had to go through all of the pain with no way to move as they painfully experimented on him.

History: He was taken in by these scientists when he was 5. They "saved" him from a fire that killed his family, no one knows what started it but the scientists assured him accidents happened all the time like that.

Personality: Rp'd

Other:

Looks: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/24/...0f15a6f1908.jpg human except he has two eye colors the left is green and the right is almost pure black. He also carries a cane almost identical to the ones blind people use for when he is allowed to walk around in the day but his is padded on the sides so turning is hard as he doesn't hear when the side hits a wall but they did it so he couldn't hit them with it when it was his time to be experimented on.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/...e13b2342b74.jpg wolf

he was buried as well)

Jakobe backpedaled quickly when he realized what Poppy meant. She was a hunter. She was a goddamned hunter too. He was saved from a hunter, by a different hunter. He stumbled over an end table and fell flat on his back. He remembered this girl, from a dream he had back in the labs.

~~~~~

Poppy rolled her eyes and turned back to the butter she was spreading on bread. He was reacting just as she expected and she wasn't going to give him the attention. His file said this one was practically bulletproof so she didn't see a point in trying to threaten him. Nothing she could do would affect him so she just needed to lay down the law, "don't even think about running. I got my hooks in ya so you can't get very far., She leaned back to look at Jakobe around the fridge, "everyone's got to sleep eventually". She popped two slices of bread in the toaster and pushed down the lever. She peeked back around the corner and noticed Jakobe was gone from his place on the floor. She rolled her eyes, She wasn't lying about the sleep thing. If he did run, she would have him back in eight hours or so. It was like exhaustion hunting. She shrugged, "Hey WOlf Kid! What do you want on your sandwich?" she yelled into in her house, knowing he was still there somewhere. He didn't seem like the kind to run.

((I have been away too long, where was I?))

(((In the band's van, attacking Poppy and Starla. I kinda dropped that storyline after you and Roland bailed. soooooo Esko is in limbo?)))

((Sorry for poofing :I I was on 3DS that time and it was too hard to keep up. Now that the thing isn't my only option, I am lost o-o ))

The tires of Truce's stolen car squealed as he pulled into the city. He had broken more than a few laws to cut down his time, but he was gonna find that hunter, and his fertilizer. Black marks and the smell of burning rubber accompanied his hurried stop, and a couple citizens stared at him as he stood out of the car and slammed the door. Luckily, the man he had lifted the car from had left a suitcase in it, so a green button up covered his plant friends, preventing him from standing out TO much. He wished he had planted a tracking seed in the man while he had that chance. Jakobe would have been in excruciating pain had it come to mind. The drive had done nothing to cool him off, but now he was stuck at a dead end. Unless...

Truce ducked around a corner into an alleyway, pulling open his shirt. Thousands of tiny dandelion puffs had sprouted from his torso, and a gust of wind blew them away. As they landed, each would sprout into a shrubbery the shape of a ram, thick branches forming the horns. Not everyone would sprout, but they would certainly cause some chaos as they went door to sdoor and slammed their heads into peoples doors. Somebody better come find me after this or heads are gonna roll...

((Truce is near the limbo spot and just sent out a giant "SYOS"))

((Save your own skin, by the way))