cattygal210

The Lab

Phill heard the yell about sandwiches and he slowly walked out of the room he was hiding in with a pair of sunglasses he had found now on him covering his eyes. He came out slowly and was ready to bolt thinking that there was whitecoats at the door and the sandwich was a distraction. When he came out and didn't see the white coats he was relieved "can i have turkey, mayo, cheese, and mustard please?"

Truce grinned wildly as he buttoned his shirt back up slowly, stepping back onto the the streets. The chaos had already started, leafy rams chasing people across the parks and sidewalks. Cacophonies of screams echoed between the buildings, music to Truce's ears. Wood doors groaned against their thresholds, and glass ones vibrated violently, threatening to shatter at any minute. "If this doesn't get that hunter's attention, I really don't know what will." He muttered to himself, watching the fluffy seeds of chaos he had sprouted that were still in the air float across town. Nature has such a fun, efficient way of spreading itself. Would have taken me hours to do this normally. He thought to himself, beginning a quick stride down Main Street, hopeful he would run into the hunter as they battled his pets, or Jakobe if he had managed to get his way free.

(((Drake I'm a little confused. Did Truce sprout a bunch of bush rams to get Poppy to come out? If so, you should know that Poppy's powers don't really work well in combat)))

"Sure. It'll be ready in a second" she said, starting putting together his sandwich for him. From the other room, she heard her satellite radio cut out and be replaced by the emergency signal. Poppy paused to listen. There was some kind of madness happening in town that required military support and evacuation of the surrounding areas. Fat chance, Poppy wasn't going anywhere. She was expecting the men in white any minute now to take these two experiments off his hands. Besides, the town was on the opposite bank of the lake.

Just becasue she didn't care, didn't mean that she wasn't curious. She put down her sandwich making tools and walked to the back window where a black telescope was standing on it's tri-pod. She peeked through the view finder and brought the town into focus. There was definitely something happening, there was smoke rising above the rooftops and people running away from...are those bushes? "Hey! Jakobe? Didn't you say that I saved you from a plant guy?" she asked, looking back at the carnage across the lake. There was no way she was going over there, It was Truce causing all of this. Poppy had never met the hunter in question but heard a lot about him. Unstable, powerful and efficient, he was one of the last hunters still on DL's payroll. He still had to work harder for a catch than Poppy but he was defiantly good at what he did. Now Poppy had pissed him off and she hoped the White coats show up soon.

((They're mostly just supposed to get her attention to get him in contact with her. They're nonviolent and just cause chaos, mostly by slamming into doors. He's peeved but not bloodthirsty.))

Truce grinned maniacally as his creations sent the town into a panic. Policemen stood in awe and confusion as plantimals bore down on cars and buildings alike. He could hear an emergency broadcast coming from a few of the cars that had been abandoned, and he grinned. As good as he was at staying hidden, he could make a hell of a show. He arrived at the lake, and looked around. A house stood on the other bank, where his minions had yet to reach. It didn't look out of the ordinary, so he paid it no mind.

His ringtone went off, and he grumbled as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. Big Brother is always watching... he thought to himself as he opened the email. The DL had heard about his antics, and he rolled his neck in frustration. A few seconds later, the rams become lifeless as 'hooves' became roots, digging into the concrete and earth. They could have it their way, but luckily for him they had updated his mission. He would be partnered with Poppy, her address sitting in the email. Ironically enough he had just about passed it over. And he set out around the lake.

(If you want me to change that last bit pad, let me know.)

(((I don't have a problem with that but Poppy will. She has only partnered with one person and even they were dysfunctional. Poppy's fighting style is sleeping so she works better solo. I'm fine with it but Poppy won't like it)))

Phill went to the radio listening about chaos in the nearby town, he also heard something about a plant guy which got him curious but soon his stomach growled and his attention was brought to the sandwich stuff on the table. He quickly made himself a sandwich and went to the back room where he knew that once the white coats showed up he could lose them, the only problem there was poppy would easily be able to find him again and all she would need is someone to capture him while he was in a duel of will against her, if he was in wolf form which hopefully he would remember to sleep in. His animal instincts were telling him to kill but he wanted to run, this doesn't happen very often but it always caused a splitting headache when his human and animal instincts collided. He sat with his head in his hands as his half eaten sandwich lay on a paper towl on the floor beside him, forgotten due to his headache.

((Okay, I lost track, so just say Esko fell alseep a while ago.))

(((You can bring Esko in at literally any time now)))

Truce grumbled as he jogged around the lake. He had very little interest in working with this... Poppy. Her mutations made her an excellent Hunter, yes but not a great partner. He brought back up the file that had been attached, internally groaning more. Most of the missions he was supposed to use to brief himself on her 'patterns' were solo missions. And she was supposed to keep HIM in check because of a few measly rams? Scoffing, he pushed himself harder, breaking a sweat near the beginning of Poppy's property. Truce slowed himself to a stop, wheezing as he caught his breath. Cracking his knuckles, he stepped up to her door and rapped his knuckles against it. Guess who Boogeywoman...

(((Poppy doesn't have a front door soooo...)))

Poppy watched as the wolf guy made himself a sandwich, "What? I wasn't moving fast enough?" she asked as he retreated back to her safe room. She puffed a strand of pink hair from out in front of her face and frowned. This was the most experiments she had ever had in her possession alone. She always had someone to back her up. Siren vanished after the band attacked and Starla went off with said band. The band was also the reason she was no longer fused with Starla and why her house was missing a front door. She absentmindedly touched the pistol tucked into her waistband. Not like it would do much good against Jakobe, it would still give her an upper hand against the others.

Poppy's thoughts were interrupted by a sharp rap on her glass backdoor. A slightly green man peered through the tinted glass as her. She threw up her hands and crossed the room, throwing open the door with obvious annoyance, "It's about goddamned time you showed up. I've had two experiments for over two hours." she glanced into the house, trying to remember the last time she saw Jakobe, "Well...I know I have one. The other might have gotten away though" she admitted to the man she thought was her bounty wrangler she had been waiting for.

Phill heard poppy's comment on his way to the back but just shrugged it off standing by the wall. As he heard a knock so he decided to lay with his back to the wall in a position where he could push himself outside if he needed to. He was slightly confused but ready to run if he needed to.

(Coming back in to this, seeing as it slowed down. Reposting my buried sheet)

Name: Alexander Cairn

Nickname: N/A

For/Against Dark Legion: Neutral, not to say he likes the DL

Powers/Special Abilities: Nigh Omnipotence (He does not have full control of it yet.)

History: Willingly volunteering for the "program" after seeing the advertisements claiming a new future for humanity, he was a relatively well behaved test subject. His original abilities were simple telekinesis and telepathy, however an accident occurred and they began to increase exponentially, eventually vaporizing 20 of the research team as well as turning most of the lab equipment to salt. He was kept in solitary confinement for most of the time afterward.

Personality: He tends to keep to himself, sometimes to the point of seeming antisocial. This behavior is to prevent himself from accidentally using his abilities in a fit of emotion.

Other:

Looks: He has messy brown hair and unusual grey eyes, which upon close examination seem to lack pupils, instead having a weird void filled with swirling shapes and colors. There is a metal socket on the back of his head and in the middle of his spine, these were part of how the scientists were able to contain his abilities.

((Jeez... Everything destroyed up in here. My bad. =P))

Truce face darkened into a deep grimace. "If you lost my experiment I will not hesitate in leveling this building." came his empty threat. His jaw tightened as he pushed himself into the house. "Not like someone hasn't already started with your front door. Do you need me to put you to sleep again?" He poked sharply, looking around the building. A small seed pushed itself into Truce's palm, and he glanced around quickly. Poppy had mentioned another experiment, and if it wasn't Jakobe then he didn't want any surprises. And if it was Jakobe... well Truce would just have to hope she had been smart enough not to throw any punches. Or let him shoot himself with that damnable gun.