cattygal210

The Lab

Kein watched as Sierra walked into her room. He stood outside trying to figure things out. Why yet again people I love are getting hurt...why?

"It is not your fault Kein," said Fraener reassuring him.

For that is what Kein needed.

"Somethings in this world you cannot help, but yuo can do is be with the ones you love. Go to Sierra, let her know you are ok," said Fraener to him.

Fraener was right yet again. Kein needed to stay strong, for everyone.

"Thank you, Fraener" said Kein with gratefulness.

He walked into the house walking right into Sierra's room and hugged her from behind. Letting her know that even in his pain he was still ok.

"I am ok Sierra, no matter how much pain I am in,' Kein said reassuring her.

He then heard April's message. He then sent her a message back.

"Where April, tell me where? Explain to me your location, and just stay calm. I will find you no matter what," said Kein still holding on to Sierra.

Aprils spirit was invisible to the eye. She was blind as a spirit, whuch is why she couldn't find her body. She was still in the bedroom where she had entered the spirit realm. But since Matt had moved her physical body into the kitchen she couldn't find her body. Aprils spirit was only able to find her physical body when she was within a foot of it. She sent Kein and Matt, 'i do not know. I'm blind. All i see is darkness but i can hear very well. Please help me find my body. I am inside, thats all i know, because i can hear everyone's voice in different rooms. '

Sierra curled up in Keins arms. She held him tight.

((Well if any ones char is free it be cool if you'll could meet up with john.))

Aaron paced his room he had only gotten there recently and he was pummeling his head on what to do maybe he could bring back that failed experiment sierras brother back? No then he wouldn't be in charge " Wait I forgot about the kid he is a zombie and I did have brief control over him I could use him to spy..but the distance thing."he slammed his fist into a wall chips falling away from it scaring some lab rats " Sorry I didn't mean to alarm anyone."he walked out of his room and down the long white corridor.

John followed his instincts and left the town it's not like he had much and the apartment was empty anyways he walked into an ally pulling out a knife cutting his palm open blood dribbling out making a flat saucer big enough to carry him. He stepped on it and at floated up and forward " Now let's see if I can find those trouble makers."

Matt walked right beside April's body and spoke to her "april i know you can hear me follow my voice and come towards me i am standing next to your body, i dont want to lose you because of my stupid mistakes please come back to us."

Kein held Sierra tightly, then he remembered. Sending April this message.

"April if you can visualize the safe house your body is in the kitchen, from there Matt has to guide you. For I do not know exactly where your body is." said Kein wishing he could do more to help.

He used his senses to see if he could see April's spirit, but it was no use. For he could not sense her at all. He hugged Sierra just a little tighter hoping that April would make it. Holding onto Sierra was keeping him calm and collected. It would not help the situation if he lost it.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

(Kirito, i have Alex open thats about it)

April received both of there messages. Great. She was a blind ghost trying to find her body. She heard Matts voice very faintly. She followed it and his voice grew louder. Then THUMP! she had run into a wall. She ran her fingers across the wall until she found the door to the kitchen. Matts voice was very close but still she could not see.

Sierra was unaware of the situation but could tell something was bothering Kein. "Whats the matter?" She asked as she looked up at him

Eight looked down at the silver band. She lifted it up to show him. "I don't know. I've always had it. And had they been tracking me, they would've found me by now. I don't think it's to hurt me.... Have you seen the pictures of the birds with the metal bands around their foot? I think it might be something like that."

Matt didn't see her open her eyes so he sat by her "keep following my voice and get closer and closer and once your right next to me you will be right by your body april."

Phill took the cooked meat and plated it handing a plate to her. He smiled as he looked at the band more closely "do you like it or would you like it off?"

April kept following his voice. Finally she felt a body. But it wasn't hers. It was Matts, which explained why she was unable to enter his body. She could only enter lifeless bodies. She was now within a foot of her body. She sensed it at last. She entered her body once again. She opened her eyes and could see again. She saw Matt right beside her. She gasped and flung her arms around him. "Yes! We did it!!" She hugged him tight.

Max was outside playing with a butterfly when he saw the remains of Alex. He knew he shouldn't go near the robotic remains but he couldn't help his curiosity. He saw sparks still coming from the ripped apart robot body. He poked it with a stick.

Phill connected his mind to max's "max, come in dinner is done ok?"

Matt smiled as he hugged her back " i am glad you're back, i was worried about you." His arms circled her as he hugged her as close as he could. He had almost fallen due to the hug but he was laughing at the excitement she was showing.

Kein did not how Sierra would react, but he was not going to hide it from her.

"My sister's spirit was separated from her body, and I do not know if she can it. I can't see her nor sense it," said Kein trying not to think about it.

Yet, he had fate in his sister that she could do it, but worry had settled inside him.

"Holding in my arms, is the only thing keeping me calm. She is my only sister and family I have," said Kein as he buried his face in her shoulder, crying.

He was worried about April and felt horrible for everything that, had happened.

"I also, feel miserable about everything that has happened. Between almost killing you and April. Then to my brother, almost killing April. If had hurt you... I just can't help, but feel as if all this is my fault," Kein said with tears running down his face.

He told her everything that he was dealing with. He was done trying to carry a burden, that he could no longer carry.

John kept on heading in the same direction looking around he was high enough for people to think he was a bird or something but low enough to see his surroundings. He was being pulled to something someone's blood felt different well a group of someone's who where more then normal people "Hm wonder what that could be?"he flew down his blood disc disappearing and the blood flowing back into him as the wound sealed itself. He was behind the place hopefully no one had spotted him yet.

Edited by Kirito

Sierra hugged him tightly as she listened. "Shhh..you need not worry or carry these negative thoughts. We might've almost died but it was because of you that we didn't. You found it in you to stop yourself. That wasn't the real you trying to kill us anyway." She ran her fingers through his hair before giving him a deep kiss.

April giggled as she moved her body til she was standing. She stretched her arms high. It felt good to be back in her body. She smiled.

Max received Phills message but was too caught up in the moment to respond, for something had caught his eye. There was a blinking red light coming from the detached robot arm of Alex. Max knelt closer then the severed hand grabbed his foot. Max screamed and kicked the hand against a tree. As it released his leg, Max ran inside

Phill saw max run inside and handed him a plate of food "there you go, hope you dont mind being called in just wanted to make sure you got a piece if hungry"

Matt stood close to her and he poked you "i'm glad you are back april." He smiled at her as more plants grew along his legs.

April blushed. "Im glad too. I hope i didn't miss too much," she joked around.

Max seemed like he was in a bit of a hurry. "Thanks!" He quickly took the plate and ran back outside. By the time he had reached outside he had finished his meal. There was something about Alexs remains that kept drawing him back. Its like part of Alexs remains were still living. He tapped the blinking red light. It continued to blink slowly. He was fascinated. What was it? What he didn't know was it was the tracking device with a camera that had been attached to Alex. It was still operating.

Matt laughed happily at her joking around "you weren't gone that long silly. you missed me being worried is all."

Phill sighed speaking into max's head again "i don't know why you are in such a rush but be careful the last thing we need is for you to get hurt ok?"

Kein heard hers words, for they had reached his heart. For the dark Fraener left him it left a piece behind. Nothing that would turn him, just enough to cause doubt and despair in his heart. Kein found due to Sierra's words and destroyed it from within himself. Kein opened his eyes to see Sierra kissing him. He kissed back. Sierra again opened his heart to the truth. Now all remnants of dark Fraener were gone.

"I love you so much," said Kein looking in her eyes.

April giggled and stood next to Matt. "So whatcha wanna do?"

Sierra snuggled up to him. "I love you more than anything, thats a promise"

Max sent a mental message back to Phil, "I'm safe don't worry" he continued staring at the blinking light. Finally he walked into the woods, thinking no more of it

Matt shrugged he was overjoyed that she was awake and his brain was going a mile a minute. " Anything you want to, you have been through a lot for me so you pick what we are going to do now." He smiled as he looked up at her.

Phill sent back a simple "just be careful max, we know that there are dangerous animals out there."

Kein felt revived and anew. For all that was dark inside him was gone. The chains that kept him caged were unleashed. He was finally back. He picked Sierra up and swung her around in his arms. Turning her once, and put her down on the ground. Putting his hand on her cheek.

"I really do not know. What I would do with you, Sierra," said Kein meaning very word.

She woken his heart, for when it was broken and dark.

"I love you as well, for that is a promise," said Kein lovingly.

Kein wondered if his sister, and everyone was ok.

"Hey, lets go see what everyone is doing," Kein said taking her hand.

Sierra opened her mouth to speak but Kein started talking about checking on the others. Instead of saying what she was about to say she said, "i agree, lets go check on them." She took his hand as she stood.

April shrugged and pondered for a while. "Wanna go for a walk?" She asked seeing that they had nothing better to do.

Max wandered deeper into the forest.

Matt nodded and held on to aprils arm nodding at her glad to go for a walk though where to he had no clue but as long as it wasn't up the mountains he would be fine."

Phill walked outside after he was done eating and he had changed into his wolf form. He sniffed max's scent making sure no dangerous scent was near him and he lay out in the sun getting comfy though he had to keep his eyes closed since the goggles wouldn't fit him in this form.

Kein was about to take a step. Then all sudden an incredible amount of pain began surging through him. He began to shake uncontrollably in pain. He dropped to the ground trying to hold in this immense pain. He did not know it, but his father had put a chip inside him. When there was only light or darkness inside him. The chip would activate. Sending a signal to the legion that one of the sides had completely left him.

Kein could not speak and could not move, for the pain was unbearable. Then a giant surge surged through him. He could hold it no longer. He let out a yell of pain. He did not know what was doing this or why.

"Please make it stop please, the pain!" yelled Kein, still holding Sierra's hand.

((If you'll don't mind what is everyone's location so I can jump back in.))

Edited by Kirito

Sorry for lateeee reply. Been busy. x( most of us are either inside the safehouse or in the forest.

Sierra grabbed him before he hit the floor. She held him in her lap. "Whats wrong?!?" She asked surprised and confused and scared.

April smiled as she walked outside with Matt. She hissed as the bright sunlight burned her eyes.

Max wandered farther into the forest until he picked up on a scent. It was familiar. He continued til he came upon a lab, he gasped and quickly crouched down as he spied on the scientists. They had a test subject. She was still human. A petrified human. She didn't know what was going on or what was about to happen to her. Max refused to sit back and watch this happen, knowing he didn't even try to stop the scientists. He waited for the guards to go on break before he snuck in.