cattygal210

The Lab

"Kai believe whatever the hell you want to... that was not me. The only time I knew i even had a brother was when I was in a test tube. I could hear the voices of people, yet I could never see them. I heard that I had a brother and a sister. You both were right in front me. They were running tests on me. You have no clue what I have been through Kai." said Kein.

Kein saw as Sierra flew away, he sighed.

"Kai I am telling you the full face truth. Whoever that person was, was not me. And I never said I am innocent. I am not denying that at all. I have done things in past I am not proud of at all." said Kein for he was referring to the incident when he lost control.

Kein heard something coming from Kai. A beeping noise of some kind.

"Kai? What is your true purpose on being here?" asked Kein for he now knew something was not right.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Kai grinned. "Oh brother, i just came to reunite with my family and live in peace amongst you guys." There was something behind his devilish grin. Kai wasn't really Kai...it was Kai's body, but they had replaced him with a robot. Kai had been killed by their father and his body was used as their fathers toy. He put a robot in Kais body and was using him to spy on the experiments. He had no intention on going after them. Not now. He wanted to learn their weaknesses. You wouldn't be able to tell it was a robot because it was indide Kais body. It was still Kais flesh. Same hair and eyes and scent. Which is why April mistook him. Kai added, "if you deny me permission to stay here, just kniw you will be the one breaking April's little heart. " he knew April looked up to Kai and Kein.

Sierra had flown back to her hideout in the clearing. She sighed as she landed by the pond. She felt very uncomfortable ever since Kai had come. She got a wierd vibe from him. She sent Kein a telepathic messave saying "i love you" she wanted him to know she did still love him.

Kein soummoned his flames. This time they were different and more powerful. When he summoned his flames, a shock wave unleashed blowing everything away.

"I figured my father might try something like this. Phil get everyone away from here now." said Kein with seriousness in his voice.

"April this is not our brother, he might look like it. In the inside all I hear is machinery. I hoped our father would not do this." said Kein with pain.

"He killed our brother, and turned him into a machine." Kein said with anger as his flames burst outward even more.

They were not burning anything. They were telling everyone his will to protect them. He heard the message from Seirra.

"Sierra I love you as well, no matter what happens. I trust you with all my heart Sierra. I just want to know, if you can trust me? But right I am about to kill my brother, for he is not my brother. My father killed him long ago and is trying to use him to kill me and everything I love. I hear machinery inside him, I do not hear a normal heartbeat." said Kein to Sierra telepathically.

He looked directly at Kai with pure blood lust and murderous intent. He even put in his flames so everyone could feel it as well. For he had so tell them some how he was not lying. He never would lie to the people he loved.

"What is funny so Kai... I remember my brother.. and he is nothing like you. When I was locked away... he wanted to know who was his older brother. So now he will know... know that his older brother wishes that he could see him... but as for you machinery... you burn in hell." said Kein as he grabbed by Kai by the face and brought him in the air.

Kein flew at least 1000 feet high.

"Lets see if you can stop this." Kein charged his flames in his hand cindering him.

With such strength and force threw him to the ground breaking the sound barrier.

April had been inside helping heal Matt when she saw Kein flare his flames at Kai. She then watched as Kein attacked Kai. She opened the window and shouted, "What are you doing? !" She then listened as Kein said Kai was a robot. She didn't believe him. She was too young to understand. What she saw was Kai, not the monster inside Kai's body. She was mad at Kein. First he tried killing her and Sierra now he's trying to kill "Kai". She looked back at Matt hoping her healing had made him feel a little better.

Kai flew into the ground. He didn't move for a few seconds. Then his body seemed to heal itself in seconds. Kai stood and his attention directed to April as he heard her voice. His arm transformed from a hand to a gun. He shot a laser in the window with the intent of killing Matt and April.

April saw the laser heading right for Matt. She tried using her element bending to maybe shift the direction of the laser but ahe failed. She wasn't able to bend that element yet. She had to protect Matt. She didn't care about anything else except keeping Matr safe. She jumped in front of Matt, taking the hit from the laser. She flew into the wall and hit her head on the side of her dresser. She went unconscious as there was a burn from the laser on her side. Her head was swelling fast and becoming bruised from where she hit her head.

Kai turned to Kein as he was his next target. He began shooting lasers.

Sierra sensed her loved ones in danger. She immediately took flight back to the safehouse where fight had broken out. She growled knowing she had done good by trusting her instincts that Kai wasn't good.

The woman launched back at the sudden burst of activity. "Jesus..." Subject 8 looked around hesitantly. "Are they always this... Hormoned- filled teens?"

(Volt I posted for April in my last post and she got hit with one of Kais lasers trying to protect Matt and is unconscious)

April was sent into a coma after she took the blow to the head.

Sierra looked at Kein then saw a male and female (Alex and Subject 8) approach the scene. "Kein what do we do?" She tried fighting Kai off but wasn't sure who these newcomers were or if they meant harm.

Alex looked at the group who appeared to be fighting a man for some reason. He instinctively stepped in front of the girl in case anything happened. He then replied, "I'm not sure. They're usually peaceful, I'm not sure why they're fighting. The man must be one of the scientists from the lab or something " he watched as the group continued fighting this man. He wasn't sure whether to step in or wait.

Matt growled and plants started to grow on kei using him as a source of food. Poison ivy grew off its legs and a bush grew in the cannon as they just kept showing up each time one died another would take it's place. He went over to april making all healing creams and medicine's he was taught. He made her drink one as he applied a cream to her burn as it healed the burn and the other should help with any internal damage. He made something to wake her up waving the strong scented concoction under her nose.

Keins's rage was now active, he was going to tear Kai apart one way or another.

"They seem not, not wanting to hurt us." said Kein as his eyes were locked on to Kai.

Kein's flames started to roar in rage themselves. Hurting him was one thing, but his sister was something else. The flames were roaring for Kai, wanting to end his life, and the essence of battle.

"You dare hurt my sister, now you will pay with your life Kai," said Kein with pure rage in his voice.

He saw a laser about to hit Sierra. Darting as quickly as he could, he took the hit. Blood drip from his hand from taking the hit.

"Sierra do you trust me? I need to know, before I can end this," said Kein for he needed to know.

"I know that I have not been the best. I just want you to trust me as you once did. I love you Sierra. I know I tried to kill you and April. That pain in my heart will never go away, for it continuously stabs into my heart. As a serrated edge dagger cutting deeper. Remember everything we have been through... please trust me." Kein as he drew his swords.

Kein drew his swords to fight off Kai, so she could answer him. All that was on his mind was Sierra and April. Wanting to protect both of them from Kai. he charged Kai with great speed, clashing the steel from his sword with his cannon.

Sierra stepped back as he let Kein fight Kai. She knew he needed an answer. "I...I trust you, I do." She then looked inside the window and saw April unconscious. She turned back to Alex and Subject 8. "What brings you here?" She asked friendly as she shot poison at Kai

Kai was growing weaker but his objective was to kill April amd Kein. He continued fighting but grew weaker by the minute.

April's body returned to a healthy state but for some reason she wasn't waking up. Her breathing was normal along with her heartbeat. The burn was now almost invisible and the swelling had gone down tremendously. But she remained in a coma.

Edited by cattygal210

Name: John

Nickname:(make one as he progresses in the rp)

For/Against Dark Legion: Against the legion

Powers/Special Abilities: Is able to manipulate his blood into what he wants but if he loses concentration and losses control he can die from blood loss

History: As far as he can remember he was always alone. The legion had gone orphan hunting and he was one of the unlucky ones who was picked up. He was experimented endlessly till they perfected his blood manipulation. But know that he is free he is headed for revenge on this who made him go through all that he went through.

Personality: John do sent talk much to others and he try to avoid people when he can. But he will assist those that are against the legion supply them with weapons and aid. But he will kill those who tried to get in his way and those who are with the legion.

Other:

Looks:(will post one later)

((Well I'll find a way in.))

Matt lay next to april after laying her in a spot where it would be hard for the cannon guy to predict and he lay by her rocking as he was worried. He would check her pulse every couple minutes wondering how he could help her. He was never around when someone was braught out of a coma so he had no clue how to help her at all.

"He doesn't smell like a scientist...." The woman looked to Alex, who'd stepped in front of her. The first time someone had done anything remotely and genuinely nice for her. An odd feeling bubbled up. She couldn't identify it, but she'd later learn that it was gratitude. "Usually peaceful, eh?"

((For some reason my brain can't seem to comprehend the current fight scene. xd.png ))

(Everyone is outside except Matt and April, if that helps)

Kai fired a laser at Kein. His aim was off by a centimeter so his laser merely clipped the side of Keins arm.

Sierra watched as Kai attacked Kein. She growled and knocked the drone to ground with a flap of her wings. She put her foot on his chest so he couldn't get up. She looked at Kein and muttered, "finish him off.."

Alex saw as the battle was coming to an end. He replied, "usually. Unless some scientists decide to stir up trouble." In this case the scientists had sent a drone disguised as one of them to spy on them.

April lay motionless. Her health was in good condition. It was just a matter of time before she awoke.

(Accepted)

Edited by cattygal210

"Oh..." That made more sense. She nearly stepped forward to assist her comrade. However, she had to stop herself. This wasn't her mission. Her 'friend' would have to defend himself, as she couldn't afford to give away her cover. But now, she knew where they were. Eight looked down at the metal cuff and touched the sides gingerly. Not yet...

((It does quite a bit, thank you.))

Kein ignored the any and all pain that Kai had done to him. He threw his swords in the ground and walked over to Kai. Grabbing his head, lighting it on fire. The same hand the was hurt. He needed time to charge his attack. Thanks to Sierra holding him back, it was possible to hopefully end this.

"Thank you my love. I got it from here," Kein said as he took Sierra gently off Kai.

Kein brought all he flames inside of him , this last attack would hopefully end it all. The flames started to form around his arm. Taking the form of a dragon's head. Making a fist Kein threw him in the air.

"This is for my sister." said Kein as he flew up in the air towards Kai.

With all his power in his fist, he connected into Kai's stomach. Flames roar out of the dragon mouth when it connected. Kein stopped and watched as Kai's body fell to the ground.

Kein landed next to Sierra, taking her hand.

"Thank you Sierra, for trusting me." Kein said holding her hand with his left hand.

His right arm as badly injured and wounded. he could not move at all.

Phill had been keeping max distracted out in the woods now he brought him back carrying a deer over his shoulder "what did i miss?" His goggles gleamed in the sun light as he looked over the body laying on the ground. He went inside and started prepping and cooking the deer.

Matt relaxed and stayed close to April owing her his life and he would sacrifice it to protect her if he needed too.

Sierra looked away, unable to stomach the gruesome scene. She squeezed his hand tight and buried her face in his chest as she hugged him. She then saw his arm where Kai had hit him. She began to heal him. It was a slower process since she was a beginner and still learning. She then looked back over at Alex and Subject 8 as she healed Keins arm. "Who are you guys and what do you want?"

Alex didn't like Sierras tone. He glared at her and Kein. "My name is Alex if you must know." He then looked at Subject 8. "She wanted me to bring her here, for safety I presume. " he then turned to walk away. His mission was done. He had safely transported the girl to the safehouse. His services were no longer needed and he preferred not to stick around.

Sierra watched as Alex walked away, leaving Subject 8. Sierra continued healing as she asked Subject 8, "what brings ya here?"

Max saw the whole fight scene but stayed clinging to Phills shirt. Even once they were inside Max was still clinging to Phills shirt.

Aprils body grew cold. Due to her unconsciousness, she couldn't maintain her body temperature.

Kein hugged Sierra back then grabbed his arm in pain. A fiery burning pain, that was unbearable. Then he suddenly felt a soothing healing touch. It was Sierra healing him. Kein smiled at her. If Sierra was not here to heal him, he would have lost his arm completely.

"Thank you, Sierra" said Kein whispering in her ear.

Kein hoped that she would at least trust more now. He knew to gain her full trust would take some time. After everything that had happened, he started to feel horrible. First he tried killing everyone and now Kai tried killing him and sister. What if he tried killing Sierra. Kein's face began to darken. All because of him people were getting hurt. April lying unconscious, Sierra not knowing if she could trust him.

Kein looked to see Alex walking away and saw Subject 8 standing there. Usually he would welcome new people, but he was not in the mood. He so miserable, about everything. For he felt as if everything that had happened to everyone was his fault alone.

Matt put blankets on april and moved her closer to the heat from where phill was cooking .

Phill looked down at max and ruffled his hair "it's ok max, how did you like hunting?"

John walked around for awhile going in and out of shops when he passed by anything thing intresting"man its so boring i havent killed a white jacket in awhile."he sighed walking out of he latest store he was in. although he had been hearing reports on some freaky things happening on his stolen radio. Something about rouge experiments who got lose and zombie attacks man he was missing out since he was in some tired old town in the middle of no were doing nothhing man he needed some action and soon befoe he wen insane.

"Sanctuary." She replied, looking unwavering at the violent leftover of the scene. "But it doesn't look like that's the case here." When the man emerged from the woods carrying a delicious smelling animal over his shoulder, the woman shifted to a wolf instinctively followed after him; the silver cuff around her foreleg bouncing up and down lightly.

Phill looked down at the new person that had followed him as he cooked the meat his ears folded slightly as he wasn't sure if he could trust her yet almost immediately noticing the band on her leg due to the glint it gave off that contradicted the fur. Phill took a piece of the almost done meat of the deer and tossed it to her "it's going to be a few minutes before it's done." As he spoke he curled his tail around his waist so that he felt more secure and it was a habit that he had when he is concentrating on cooking so that he wont lose it and just eat it all raw.

Max didn't answer Phills question. He simply walked out of the room and away from everyone to go play outside.

Sierra saw April and could only imagine Keins pain. She didn't know what to say to him. She rubbed her arm then went to her room. She knew Kein probably needed time to think.

April was still in her coma state. However since she was an experiment, when she was sent into a coma it sent her spirit into a third world. She was like a ghost trying to find her earthly body. But she couldn't. She didn't know where she was. She was able to telepathically communicate still. She sent a message to Kein and Matt saying, 'help! Its me april. Im lost and I cant find my earthly body' the only way for her to awaken from her coma was for her spirit to find her earthly body.

Raven wagged her tail eagerly. "Wow, that was really good!" She'd only ever had some kind of synthetic meat. It was almost like getting glasses for the first time, and seeing everything clearly.

Matt heard april looking around curiously "where are you? can you follow my voice or at least explain you're surroundings?"

Phill nodded petting the wolf that was beside him, he looked at her leg curiously "why do you have that band on your leg, it isn't to hurt or track you is it?"