cattygal210

The Lab

(((Pssst! Shadow! Attack Starla with your burn-y flash. We need a reason to snatch you up too)))

(((But the person that attacked Phill wasn't Poppy. It was a 2/3 Starla 1/3 poppy mix (The other half of Poppy's body is scattered somewhere in the visible spectrum of light). Starly doesn't really resemble my character other than the pink hair. It's not really important now, just wanted to point out to everyone that Poppy and Starla are fused into one big mega*censorkip.gif)))

Poppy leaned back on her hands and stretched her legs out on the neon green grass. from her laxed position, she listened to him try to rationalize her abilities, "Well I don't know your name either" and that was all she had to say about that. Her powers didn't work like Google where she needed a name to access someones dreams, it was more of a exploration thing. She frowned when he mentioned her dieing and being trapped in his dream, "Oh no! Don't kill my projection in this made up world of your empty mind! I beg of you!" she replied, flopping back in the grass, "Sorry champ, if you croak in this dream you're mine and all I have to do is reboot this world and we can start over". She crossed her arms to prop up her head to look at him with steel blue eyes when he became a kid again and brandished a sword. Oh why was he getting so violent? She just wanted to get to know the guy before they returned him to the lab. Besides, being broken into light waves isn't a pleasant feeling while conscious. Poppy thought she was doing him a favor.

Poppy vanished from her spot on the ground and appeared directly next to Phill's sword arm, "Besides, I got my hooks in ya", She said playfully, bending her fingers into claws to show her point. She spun around his back and vanished again, reappearing off to Phill's left sitting in a plush leather armchair. Positioned diagonally from her position was a matching patient's couch, much like those found in psychiatric offices "You might as well get comfortable. You're in a dream, I was built to be a "virus" in dreams. I slip in, I..."rewrite" a few lines of "programming" and I become the "Admin" of whatever dream I enter" she said, using computer terms to explain her powers and motioning to the slightly inclined couch with a warm smile, "You're in my world. The DL knows this and they are scared of me. And remember that chick that kicked your ass out there? They didn't even make her! I have no idea where she popped up from. Imagine the mistake it would be for them to piss off their largest supplier of escaped experiments"

(((Uhhh not really sure either Raven. You kinda missed the action and I don't know what you want to do with your character. Uhhhh....Wolf Pack?)))

Edited by padfoot

Starla sighed as the wolf-man collapsed, twitching every so often in his dream. Poppy was gone, of course, stretching a thin thread of conscious communication from Starla's mind to the sleeping dog's dream.

Wow. Boring.

Now all she could do was wait on Poppy's signal and chill out with the still-struggling girl in the wheelchair. Speaking of which, Starla turned to look over her shoulder at where the girl had been spinning her wheels just a moment ago. Yep, still there, but making impressive progress considering the situation..... or she would be, had her rear wheel not been hooked on a protruding rock.

Stretching her arms over her head lazily, Starla strolled the few yards to where the girl sat, cursing venemously. "yo, I know it's like rude and all to push a stranger's wheelchair, but....." Starla said, giving a true example of her enormous and varied conversational skills before taking the wheelchairs handles and pushing it over the rock.

Now that she was closer, she could finally get a good look at the stranger. Burn scars crisscrossed the girls' arms and chest. Starla raised an eyebrow. You didn't see a lone girl in the middle of nowhere every day.

Well, today was an odd day.

"Hey do you want me to, uh...." Starla wiggled her fingers in a "poof" motion. "Get you out of here or something? I mean, there's wolves about." Starla said, jerking a thumb in the direction of the suspiciously bulletproof dog-creature.

Edited by ChildeRolande

Phill sighed as he was able to see where she was going before she moved to it. Considering he was still wolf form in the world outside his brain kept him mostly in charge. He even was standing besides the chair before she made it appear. "Yes you are a virus and they are scared of all of us but I was made to be able to stop anything that messed with my mind, sedatives love spells, anything involving my mind. So if you are a virus think of me as having every anti virus or malware protection services downloaded and working in harmony. You may be able to rewrite a few lines but you get stopped before you can do any real changes. " Phill kicked the couch watching it fly off and disappear a recliner in its place. He sat down leaning back as he watched her hoping she would realize that in here though usually she would have full control, this time it would be a constant struggle. "You are making an enemy of the wrong person, you really think they can hold me? Even if you do take me back there I will come back to take you down, ill make sure to bring enough sedatives to knock you out for a few days."

(((Ok Voltage. I get it. You have made it very clear that you want you character to be the best and refuse to play along. I really don't want to argue about your everything proof wolf armor anymore. )))

Poppy rolled her eyes. This guy just couldn't grasp what she could do. OF COURSE he had control of things in this dream, it was HIS DREAM. No amount of power would be able to keep her out or from controlling his dream. She was given her power long after this guy, it only made sense they would make a hunter that was resistant to the powers they created. They took every other experiment they created into account when they made her, making sure she worked on a loophole to avoid these problems

She was growing bored of him repeating the same thing over and over again and he was becoming not very fun to deal with. What he didn't get was that dreams invaded by Poppy are no longer constructed inside the mind of the dreamer. That would be too much of a psychic load and would throw the victim into a coma from the stress. Instead, a sort of bubble appears in the quanta of the collective conscious created when people of earth dream. Like particles of dirt in a pond, everything is mixed together in a medium, Poppy was designed to be able to travel through the medium freely and make changes as she sees fit. Poppy deconstructed the chair he conjured as he was sitting down, causing him to land on his butt, "I'm going to give it to you straight: You're an idiot. I'm sorry there is nothing the doctors in the lab can do to fix that." She said, standing from her chair and stretching her back, "You aren't the only experiment on our list anyway. More people to catch. More opportunities to get paid". Poppy made a gesture as if she was clearnig a whiteboard, the dream bubble began to collapse. She blew him a kiss and vanished from the dream.

I can't listen to this guy anymore she said as soon as she stepped back into their fused body. The live feed to their eyes flashed to life and they were talking to a burned girl in a wheelchair, Who's this?

Wait! Wheel chair? Burns? It may be a long shot but she had a feeling this girl was just strange enough to be worth something to the DL. Starly as already holding onto the handles of the wheelchair. Even if she wasn't an experiment, they could at least get her away from the wolf kid. Using Starla's light jamming, She converted the girl into light waves and followed suit. The only evidence they had been on that beach was a set of foot prints and a light scorch mark on the sand.

They touched back down in Poppy's lakeside house. More specifically, in the living room. She moved into the kitchen and cranked up the burner, "YOU want food? Dream jumping always makes me hungry", she asked both her body-mate and their potential sale.

What? No, I don't need your he- Unfortunately for Ava, she hadn't even seen Starly's plan of action coming. Any attempts at getting away were thwarted by a goddamned wheelchair (she really needed an electronic). When she and the other two (one?) solidified, she was out of it. Like, about-to-lose-her-lunch out of it. Proving that the stranger had some sort of ability terrified her to the point of nausea. As a wave pre-vomit spit filled her mouth, Avalon grimaced and looked away. The room grew steadily hotter, easily rocketing into the eighties as she sat and trembled. All of this would've continued, too, until there was a scraping at the door. Siren was a cause for new attention. The amphibious woman slid the door open clumsily and dragged her way inside. Hostility made the woman's spines bristle. An intruder, no, two! And not the usual sort either! A bunch of freaks, she bet. The kind that loathed Poppy for her job and wanted revenge for all the folks she had carted off. Siren would have none of it. Digging her claws into the carpet, the legless mutant pulled herself upright and inhaled sharply. She would scream until their ears bled, until their insides melted. She wouldn't someone attack their home.

(its not everything proof its protection against mind stuff, seriously he is like a counter to her just as much as she is him.She cant really hurt his physical body through the dream and it would come down to the clash of their wills. Damaging his physical body can make it easier for her to take him as that would jostle him and he would be distracted by the pain and his will power would waver. He isn't everything proof just resistant to anything that affects his mind such as sedatives to make him sleep, mind control, charms, stuff like that. Also did you take phill as well or was he just left on the beach?))

(((But you can't hurt his physical body. How do I know this? becasue we tried for 2 days I'm sorry voltage but you were also acting stronger than Poppy in her own environment. Dreams and putting people to sleep is the only thing she can do. Phill has Intangibility andprotection against everything that could assault his mind or sedate him. (That's what you have in your sheet) From what you have shown us, Phill is everything proof. We have been trying to move everyone to start something but you wouldn't let us. Yes, Phill is still on the beach.)))

Edited by padfoot

((Your Powerplaying/Gary Sue usage has been a problem in the past, voltage. Please try to not make your character invulnerable so there's a point in interactions. I like writing with you, but if this becomes a problem, I'll have to inform a mod of this recurrent issue.))

((i went by my sheat, i did not say you couldn't hurt him if you attack him more than once per 2 minutes he is screwed and another thing is i misunderstood what you wrote,, now i have no idea what to do so i can't even post considering he is knocked out on a beach in no mans land. I'm sorry that i misunderstood her powers and like i said it was just his powers and you can easily hurt him when he is sleeping as he has to be awake to phase and if you hurt him he turns human negating the mind block but i'm sorry, now i can't even reply since he is nowhere.))

(((Well I have been trying to move you out of no man's land since we started. I even offered to give you your own arc in the story that gives you something to do (Raven still being trapped in the lab). I explained Poppy's powers multiple times in my posts, you kept warping my words to make everyone's characters useless in the situations. I was just tired of repeating the same thing over and over and holding up the progression of the story. I guess...just say that Starly zapped him to Poppy's house with Ava.))

Starly threw a few strips of bacon on the skillet popping on the stove burner. Poppy's cellphone was pinned against her ear by her shoulder as she argued with the woman on the other line, "NO! Goddammit, she isn't in a wheelchair because of the burns. Just that she is burned and in a wheelchair...Well I don't know why she is....I haven't seen her do anything mutant-y...well I got this wolf kid too...no he isn't a baby wolf....It's a kid that turns into a wolf...oh, And he is blind...sorta....well how should I know!?! You guy's made him, not me. Do the damn search and send someone to get them... Ok... in an hour?....Ok....Sure....no. The number we agreed on, extra for the wolf...becasue I don't like dealing with him and deserve extra....ok, I-censorkip.gif!, Can you hold?" She set the phone on the counter along with the spatula she was poking at their eggs with.

She walked into the living room to see Siren struggling to drag herself towards the girl in the wheel chair (Who couldn't get away because they biked chained her chair to the coffee table). Her spines were all stretched to their full extent and she looked like she was gearing to scream. She could not have her scream inside her house again, not after what happened last time. They leaped over the couch and slid to their knees in front of the mermaid, "no no no, Siren it's me. It's Poppy. I know I look weird but something...weird happened earlier this morning. They are contracts. Don't scream..." she paused and glanced back at their newest guests, "Well scream if they do something stupid" She rose from her place on the floor and went back into the kitchen to finish their food.

Some time later, Popala emerged from the kitchen once more. Her arm was loaded with plates of breakfast food. She for some reason been craving bacon and eggs ever since Starla and Poppy became one person. She hoped that wasn't some kind of innocent side effect hiding something horribly wrong Hey, not that I don't like being a combined mega*censorkip.gif with you or anything but I think we should find a way to separate us again...after we find the other half of our body. As much as I'm going to hate to miss it, I think I should pop off into the dream world to see if I still have a connection with the rest of me. You should try to find my wavelengths...or whatever you broke us into She said in internal duologue with Starla. They gave a plate to everyone sitting in the living room and took a seat in her favorite armchair. The clock on the DVR told her that she still had time to kill before the DL got there. NO matter, The wolf guy was handcuffed to the arm of the couch and Ava couldn't go anywhere anyway. She felt comfortable enough to drop out of consciousness, Hey, babysit the dollar signs will you? I'm going to take a nap and try my luck at finding myself she said to Starla before drifting into the dreamrealm.

((Raven actually is open for interaction. She's just chilling in the forest, voltage, if you wanted to maybe have your character happen across her?))

(( i thought she was trapped in the lab?))

Phill growled as he woke up cuffed to the couch. He saw a blate of food in front of him and he grabbed it with his free hand and started eating it. He was sore and slightly disoriented unsure where he was but he saw the person who captured him there so he started to get panicky. He tried to phase out of the cuffs but he couldn't they must have had lead in them.

Starla sighed, kicking their feet up on the coffee table before tucking into the food. How much did they weigh now? Two hundred? Two-fifty? She'd known people that big who'd spent their highschool careers stuffing kids in lockers.

Crazy.

"yeah dude, it's whatever, just zip out and leave me here with our heavy censorkip.gif*-body" Starla complained melodramatically to Poppy's already fading consciousness. That was....weird too. Whenever Poppy had a whim to float through someone's dreaming conscience, Starla was left with no physical sensation and little energy to lug around their enormous new figure. A weak mark in a sensitive situation. Who knew being built like an amazonian linebacker could be so exhausting?

Well at least she didn't have to worry about that for the moment, anyway, Starla thought as she watched the angsty wolfman err.... wolf down his still sizzling bacon and eggs. Everyone sat in awkward silence, and she shot the mer-girl a look of desperation over the lip of her coffee mug. Should she say something? Starla's pleading look asked. Yeah, that was it, maybe she could win them over with friendship.

"So yer uh, finally going back to visit the old home-range.....are you.....excited?" Starla asked awkwardly, flicking her eyes back down to her cooling coffee to avoid the glaring stare of the wolf-like man.

Okay so, her ice-breaker conversations needed a little work.

Well at least the handcuffs were holding him down. She'd had her reservations as Poppy directed their body to the box in the bottom of her closet clearly marked "For Dating Emergencies Only". There was no way. Absolutely no way, she'd thought, looking critically at the fuzzy pink handcuffs. Who knew a pair of cheap Made in China handcuffs could hold this guy? They were probably full of like, lead or something.

She wasn't even gonna start with Miss Venom over by the coffee table, either. She and Poppy had lugged around their heavy ass fused body making the girl coffee, even being kind of enough to avoid slipping in the usual anesthetics out of habit.

But was it appreciated?

Noooooooooooo.

The girl sat, threateningly bubbling her coffee in the cup like a not-quite-active volcano, the heat coming off her shoulders intense in the cramped living room.

How did she even do that?

Starla was just about to ask, when three resounding knocks on the door interrupted her train of thoughts.

*THOOM. THOOM. THOOM*

Edited by ChildeRolande

Phill had finished his food really quickly and was trying to find some way to get the cuffs off, they seamed like something he would have a chance at snapping but the super speed girl was watching him and there was a..wait "theres a mermaid here too?! and would you be excited to get poked and prodded with needles full of who knows what? if thats not exciting to you how about if you struggle they use your weaknesses against you? sorry actually i think they are just gonna try to kill me and i'm going to have to try and escape again. i'd rather stay here and not be sent back...at least here im not poked and prodded and i actually get food.."

Siren flashed her teeth at the stranger, her anger coming off in waves. Not in their home, not with her consent! Poppy had luckily interjected at the right time, for the woman would've had no qualms in destroying the entire house and its inhabitants. Gradually did the sharp spines along her back lower, leaving her to sit in silence. She had to admit, she did kinda look like Poppy. The mutant begrudgingly dragged herself along the carpet, before slipping into the custom-made tank Poppy had bought her. She'd watch, just in case anything went wrong. As the handcuffed one spoke, her frilled ears folded downwards. Why would he announce that he was going to escape in front of Poppy? Or, who sorta looked like Poppy.

Ava stared in silence at the coffee mug that had been placed in her hands. Her own fear had triggered a response, making the area around her unbearably hot. even the coffee inside began to boil. Which was a shame, because she liked coffee. Though, she didn't feel well enough to ingest anything. As her captor spoke, amber eyes scathed into the woman. You've been there. You know what it's like. Excited isn't the word I'm thinking of. She hissed in reply. And what was with the fish-girl? Did she live here? The heavy knocks at the door were enough to jar Ava from her thoughts. Her fingers dug into the ceramic cup she had been handed as her anxiety spiked again. You can't let them take me. They're just going to put me down if they take me back. That much was true and she knew it. That was why the strain came to her voice. I have very little to live for. I'm blind in one eye, paralyzed from the waist down, and have no friends or family to spend time with. But by God, have a heart here. The heat around her easily tripled, this was obvious as a foul odor came from the melting wheelchair. The mug in her hands buckled under the extremity of the heat and cracked,spilling the coffee that hadn't already evaporated onto her lap. Not that she could feel it. She was usually pretty well under control, but this was an exception.

Edited by shadow_claw

Poppy jumped from dream to dream though the medium of the dream realm. Mostly killing time while she came up with a plan. How was she suppose to find her body if it wasn't even in a physical form. Sure she could still feel some kind of attachment to Something out there, she just wasn't sure how to go get it. Another weird feeling was that she could feel herself moving. Constantly and erratically. She assumed it was becasue this was the first time she had been dreaming while her body could still move. It was weakening her ability to focus on the task as hand while she was dreaming. She couldn't even find any nearby experiments for her to scoop up with Starla for their next payday.

(( censorkip.gif you guys, I'm super sorry. I didn't mean to make a plot point and then jump out for two days, but I had training for my major all weekend. I thought I'd be able to at least post at night, but...... ))

Starlas' mouth tugged into a frown, much as she tried to stay relaxed and disinterested. She felt bad...terrible actually,as she watched the girl work her way into a superheated anxiety attack.

Labrat, non-mutie, fat wallet or thin; starla had always tried to keep a lax moral code at the top of her priorities. Aloof, she'd never really bothered to feel much for the muties they caught.

They were on the loose and she needed cash.

That's just the way things were.

She'd never had a labrat have a full on hysteric attack out of fear (at least not one that was all her fault, anyway); and besides, she'd always reasoned that if they'd escaped once, what's to say they couldn't just break out again? Starla grimaced as she thought of the chances of that while half-blind and in a wheelchair.

Starla grunted and stood up, gruffly wiping crumbs away and sitting her coffee cup with a decisive clank on the table.

*THOOM. THOOM. THOOM* came the knocking again.

"All right, all right, jesus christ, I'm coming!!" Starla called to the door. She'd sell them the wolfman and that was it, she decided. She'd tell them the burned girl, who's name she'd found to be Ava, was just some kid they'd mistaken for a rat. She doubted they'd dare to argue, really.

Any other day, her already dense head unclouded by such a moral argument, Starla would've peeked out the window before answering the door. Any other day, she would've recognized the glittery black van parked in the driveway immediately. Any other day, she would've gotten the censorkip.gif out of dodge.

But today was not that day.

" I sure hope you brought one of those electrified dog collars, man, 'cause with this guy you're gonna need it. " Starla called through the door as she unlocked it.

* THOOM. *

A white-hot jet of pain exploded through Starly's abdomen as a sound like a thunderclap echoed throughout the cabin. Where the many-dented doorhandle had been just a moment before, there was now nothing more than a gaping hole and a collection of black-dusted splinters. Smoke puffed slowly through the hole in the door.

Starly fell back, clutching their stomach in shock and terror.

Poppy was back now, she could feel it, in the back of her brain screaming, screaming screaming. Poor girl had inherited control of the body's senses. Starla realized dimly that she...they, really, had been shot. If they hadn't been the taller Starly at the moment, she'd surely be dead; the gaping hole in her stomach would have been an even bigger wound in her chest.

The door creaked open, and a sky-high stiletto stepped into view, pausing for a moment. A *click* snapped from somewhere high above, and a spent shell casing dropped to the floor.

"****! Eden! I thought you said Starla was on the other side of the door! Who the hell is this chick?!"

The owner of the stilettoed foot bent, and knelt beside Starly, yanking her head to one side and peering at her face. Sharp nose, coyote-vicious eyes. If Starla hadn't been choking on her own blood she would've groaned.

"Well well well, looks like our old bandmate here hit a little growth spurt, now didn't she?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((I've been waiting to use these guys since I first introduced Starla. You have noooo idea how excited I am to finally get to use them.))

THE BAND

Name: Hazel Hornet

Description: A 1000 horsepower ego-trip. Hazel will, and has, broken more than a few bones to get to the top.

History: The lead singer of Starla's former band Honeyfist. Slashing tires, rigging Battle of the Bands, and breaking noses/equiment, Hazel wanted nothing more than to get her million dollar break. With the help of Starla's crowd pleasing powers and thumping bass lines, she finally did. Unfortunately, in an incident involving a hotel room mini bar, a gold plated golf club, and a broken collarbone, that didn't last long. After Starla quit the band, broken collarbone in tow; Honeyfist's contracts got yanked.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Name:Chinenye Chipo

Description: The "fist" in Honeyfist. Chinenye is most likely the greatest drummer you've never heard of.

History:Hailing from a seaside city, Chinenye ruled the East African metal scene with a drumkit and a spiked baseball bat. Scouted by Hazel, Chinenye flew west to tour with the band, leading up to their big break. Unfortunately, Starla quit soon after, leading to the loss of their contracts and tour dates.

Chinenye doesn't like to have her time and talent wasted.

Name: Viola Vicious

Description: She once killed a man with that guitar.

History: Bringing it in for lead guitar is Viola. Even her band members aren't quite sure what her deal is, but she eats bear mace for "the light minty taste".

Name: Eden Day

Description:The only reason the members of Honeyfist haven't killed their stupid selves yet.

History: Low-key keyboardist as well as the band's financial manager; Eden co-mastered Honeyfist alongside Hazel, taking on the business end of the dealings. Smart as a lemon-dipped razor.

Edited by ChildeRolande

Those...those weren't members of the DL. Far from it. They just looked like punk-rock street trash. Instantly did the heat in the room drop. Still trembling, Ava hugged her scarred arms closer to her chest. False alarm. False alarm. That gun, though, that was bad news. Before she could do anything, however, a thick jet of water streaked from the fish (mermaid?) tank and froze in the main doorway. Starly had been shot. That was enough for Siren to take action. Jagged shards of ice floated in the air around her as she slid from the tank and clawed her way to the door. Hissing, her icy blue gaze raked over the strangers behind the ice. Only one had managed to get through the door. She could easily take one woman. Spines raised yet again, Siren shook in mute fury. How dare they! As she dragged herself closer, she raised a hand, daring the stranger to make a move. If she did, well, Siren would have no problem impaling her with a couple icicles.

((ooohhhh, this is gonna be fun))

Edited by shadow_claw

Hazel snapped her head up as ice crackled behind her.

She hadn't bothered to take an inventory of the room! How stupid! Hazel's eyes scanned from the girl in near hysterics next to the end table to the man BDSM handcuffed to the couch, stopping at the freakish fish creature clawing her way double-time to the doorway.

Standing up, Hazel loaded another round of buckshot in the chamber, locking eyes with the hissing fish-girl; whom was now showing each and every single one of her impressively sharp teeth. That was a problem. Little Miss Murdermaid would turn her into a pincushion from afar, and probably give her rabies if she tried to fight her closely.

Hazel dared a look back over her shoulder. The other girls were banging on the wall of ice, and she could barely make out Viola's shadow whooping and hollering as she stabbed at the ice with the neck of her very expensive (sixteenth) guitar. Seriously... what was with that girl?

In any case, it didn't look like backup was coming any time soon.

Hazel moved to her left, circling Starly's bleeding body like a hyena; eyes locked with the vicious fish woman.

"Oooooh, did I piss you off by killing your little girlfriend?" Hazel crooned. Lifting one foot, Hazel placed the sharp heel of her stiletto gently against Starly's throat.

" 'Cause I'm thinking that right now you aren't exactly in any position to make demands, now are you, Troutface? What's to say you throw a few of those ice-shards at me and I accidentally let our little friend here have a face full of lead?" Hazel asked, voice as sweet as noxious sugar.

Somewhere outside, Hazel heard the high *beep beep beep* as the van backed up and spun around. The house may be protected, but that didn't mean they couldn't wreck the entire door; ice-sculpture and all. Hazel just hoped the mermaid couldn't see her grimace of worry. Ice that thick? Ten minutes minimum just to break through.

She may be smart, but holding her own against a mutant was a little... out of her league. She was a fast shot, but not faster than she'd seen Murdermaid throw those icicles.

Edited by ChildeRolande

Phill growled loudly but when starly took a fall silence, he broke the cuffs though it dislocated one of his wrists to do it. He slinked over to the wheel chair bound girl and knelt down whispering "we should let these guys handle it, i mean they were trying to sell us. i can get us out of here, hopefully if you trust me and your wheelchair isn't lead." Phill was eyeing the fish lady and then the girl who had the gun and he shook his head whispering again "or if you rather we can help the ice fish and see if that helps us get on our captives good side if they are still alive."

Poppy's stomach was on fire! She doubled over in the super market in the dream she was currently in. Something was wrong, the dream around her began to fade as Poppy was ripped from her comfortable place amung the dreamers. It was as if someone had stabbed her with a meat hook and was now reeling her in. She reentered the realm of the waking screaming.

It Hurt! Oh god, it huuuurt! Their abdomen was punctured multiple times and gushing blood at an alarming rate. She drew her legs up and clutched her gun shot wound, what happened! Who is this!?! she yelled inside their mind. She panicked and she wasn't sure what happened next.

There was this strange feeling. Almost as if she was snapped by a rubber band across their whole body, followed by excruciating growing pains shooting up their body. As painful as it was, it was over as quickly as it started. No growing pains. The pain from the bullet wounds were still tender but improved greatly. She actually felt great, like she had only been half awake this whole time and she was finally able to take advantage of their super body. In her panic, Poppy had accidentally located and pulled the rest of her body into Starly's. Now they really were the Mega*censorkip.gif. She then became very aware of the situation.

First thing she noticed was the barrel of a shot gun pressed into their forehead and a pointed stiletto in their throat. The next thing she noticed was the wall of ice blocking her doorway and the distorted image of headlights refracting through the wall. The third was that Siren was holding her ground against this stranger. Who as she anyway? Poppy wasn't even thinking about their captured experiments and what might happen to them, all she cared about was not dieing a combined freak by the hands of some girl she had never seen before.

Edited by padfoot

Ava watched everything unfold in silence. That was an empty threat. It had to be. this woman's friends already voiced their regret in shooting Starly. Killing her would only make the situation worse. As the handcuffed wolfman spoke, she raised a finger to her lips. She wanted to see how this played out.

Hissing, Siren raised her torso so she was mostly upright. A flick of her hand, and her barrage of icy death-spikes were hurled at Hazel. Unlike Hazel, Siren was a woman of little words and instead relied on her actions to make a statement. If killing somebody meant saving Poppy, then that's what she would do. And the rest, well...She could take them too if she had no other choice. Her gaze murderous, the finned mutant stalked closer to her target.

((Fell free to hurt Siren. Just, ya know, don't kill her smile.gif ))