Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

I've Joined But There No Guide, I've No Idea What To Do As I Don't Have Enough Fuzz Puffs To Buy A Caterpillar What Shall I do To Earn More Fuzz Puffs.

Click! Im just assuming since Im not actually a member yet ;3 I plan on joining when I get my laptop back xd.png

I've Joined But There No Guide, I've No Idea What To Do As I Don't Have Enough Fuzz Puffs To Buy A Caterpillar What Shall I do To Earn More Fuzz Puffs.

There is a guide. On the home page, if you scroll down, there's this link that says "Start Guide". :3

Oh dear... looks like some browsers hate my CSS coding(can't blame them) xd.png

Chrome displays the correct layout. I'll see what I can do to fix it with FireFox... the unfortunate thing is that I don't have that browser on any of my devices. O.o

I'll try it on my brother's computer tomorrow. He has the newest version of Firefox. I haven't updated mine, because some of the add-ons that I like don't work with it yet. I'll let you know if it works well.

I'll try it on my brother's computer tomorrow. He has the newest version of Firefox. I haven't updated mine, because some of the add-ons that I like don't work with it yet. I'll let you know if it works well.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this! I wonder if relative positioning would be better than absolute...

I just spent fifteen minutes clicking on other caterpillars because I didn't realize there were cheaper caterpillar eggs. Maybe you should give a more obvious hint what the cheapest price is, or give an egg to new users right away? It would save them the trouble of clicking up until their fingers hurt.

I just spent fifteen minutes clicking on other caterpillars because I didn't realize there were cheaper caterpillar eggs. Maybe you should give a more obvious hint what the cheapest price is, or give an egg to new users right away? It would save them the trouble of clicking up until their fingers hurt.

Oh dear! I didn't intend for it to be so hard to find those! I'll add that to the guide...

Yay! Little things are already gettting fixed! :3

In the market, many of the words have slashes behind them like:

Hmm... it\'s suppossed to hatch into a little sweetie, but it looks more like the egg of a demon. But why don\'t you give it a chance?

you should get rid of the slashes. You also had an extra S. Also, I managed to get 6 caterpillars already! This game is pretty fun!

Edited by Melomancer

In the market, many of the words have slashes behind them like:

Hmm... it\'s suppossed to hatch into a little sweetie, but it looks more like the egg of a demon. But why don\'t you give it a chance?

you should get rid of the slashes. You also had an extra S. Also, I managed to get 6 caterpillars already! This game is pretty fun!

Yay! I'm happy to hear that.... an extra S? Let me look into it...

Sorry, didn't phrase that right, my bad. xd.png, you spelled supposed as suppossed in that description of the ninja caterpillar.

Sorry, didn't phrase that right, my bad. xd.png, you spelled supposed as suppossed in that description of the ninja caterpillar.

The ninja caterpillar? *adds that to must-make caterpillar list* xd.png, I'm sorry, but I don't see no ninja! Maybe it's behind you... :3 Don't worry I know what you're talking about. Eeep, my spelling typos are getting me.

Hi, me again with another question , i sorted my eggs into a group but now they don't show up when i click Your Adoptables , i was wondering how to get to them?

Hi, me again with another question , i sorted my eggs into a group but now they don't show up when i click Your Adoptables , i was wondering how to get to them?

There should be a link to the group at the top of the page. :3

I can't remember if it was mentioned or not, but I'm just wondering what the dreams are for? ohmy.gif I got 3 of them and not sure what to do with them ^^;

I can't remember if it was mentioned or not, but I'm just wondering what the dreams are for? ohmy.gif I got 3 of them and not sure what to do with them ^^;

If you go to the market, there's a shop for buying customs. :3

If you go to the market, there's a shop for buying customs. :3

Ah, you mean like buying ones to make or ones already made? o.o (I apologize for all the questions ^^; )

Ah, you mean like buying ones to make or ones already made? o.o (I apologize for all the questions ^^; )

New ones. :3 There are some items there that you can buy. Then you go to Oulastas to submit one. Do be sure to read the rules though! biggrin.gif

New ones. :3 There are some items there that you can buy. Then you go to Oulastas to submit one. Do be sure to read the rules though! biggrin.gif

That's cool! *starts saving up dreams* Also, does the adoptable center refresh with new eggs every so often, or only when new eggs are made? ^^; Been looking there but seems there are none to take ^^;

That's cool! *starts saving up dreams* Also, does the adoptable center refresh with new eggs every so often, or only when new eggs are made? ^^; Been looking there but seems there are none to take ^^;

Oh dear, I'm sorry that was so confusing - check Keppi on the map. There are some cheap pets in the color and element shops. O.o

Oh dear, I'm sorry that was so confusing - check Keppi on the map. There are some cheap pets in the color and element shops. O.o

Ah, alright! I bought a white one and a water one! ^^ Can't wait to seem them hatch and grow!

Ah, alright! I bought a white one and a water one! ^^ Can't wait to seem them hatch and grow!

Yay! Those ones are quite plain, but the most breeding outcomes involve one of the two. :3

Yay! Those ones are quite plain, but the most breeding outcomes involve one of the two. :3

Awesome! I wonder if breeding those 2 will make anything new? ohmy.gif And I've noticed all the different food! Do they do anything different to the caterpillars or just simply fill their stomachs? I'm so tempted to buy fuzz, fur and puff balls xd.png

Awesome! I wonder if breeding those 2 will make anything new? ohmy.gif And I've noticed all the different food! Do they do anything different to the caterpillars or just simply fill their stomachs? I'm so tempted to buy fuzz, fur and puff balls xd.png

They'll simply give your critters clicks which will allow them to grow faster. :3

They'll simply give your critters clicks which will allow them to grow faster. :3

Cool! ohmy.gif Might buy a couple of each because cute hehe laugh.gif Also, going to post my 'pillars here though if that's not allowed, I'll removed them

user posted image user posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

Cool! ohmy.gif Might buy a couple of each because cute hehe laugh.gif Also, going to post my 'pillars here though if that's not allowed, I'll removed them

user posted image user posted image

Go ahead! :3

I just realized that you have a grammar mistake that's basically everywhere- there should be a space before parentheses, which you don't use in the starting guide.