TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Oh! This is my favorite color1 I can't believe we get an egg like this. xd.png I'll try to get some! Thank you, TJ!

Eight eggs? Maybe a new alt? Or two different colorations? Maybe~?

Got one.

Not exactly thrilled about the release switch. At least I don't have weekend classes this semester.

8 eggs for one breed...so like Nebula?

That's what I thought. 4 different adults (2 male, 2 female) and 4 different hatchies to match. Or rather more like the Two-headed Lindwurms, only with dimorphism for the adults and hatchies of the different biomes.

Or it will be something entirely different.

First of all I have to get any of them. No luck so far. wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I prefer regular releases. However, if the eggs drop without mixing all day, I will learn to live with ninja releases. If the eggs mix after a couple hours...ouch. Kids are headed back to school, adults have lives. Some sort of hint that a release is coming up would be nice, at the very least.

Thank you for the new release today.

remember tj's in the first post keep the s2 hatchies and adults..

so it's probably 2 adult types with a male and female varient and the s2 of those

Sounds plausible.

New eggs in the cave annnnd they're gone.

you saw eggs? I didn't even see any eggs at the top of the hour... was there a 5 min drop? because I have not seen any eggs in the cave at all since the announcement went up.

Thanks for the new dragons, TJ! biggrin.gif

Now that I have all 7, I'm not so sure I like the idea of random drops. I pick up a lot of eggs form the AP & tend to be locked, so knowing a drop is coming up gave me a chance to get everything hatched & free up space for new eggs.

Edited by kiramaru7

Eight eggs?! I am intrigued. o.o

Also, more often releases sounds awesome! biggrin.gif

he didn't say "more" releases, he's saying we will no longer be able to know when they are in advance, therefore we will have to keep our scrolls clear every weekend, only to be disappointed when there isn't one, and possibly unable to get eggs if there is one.

It wasn't stale to me, this was only about the second time it went exactly the same way as the previous one, isn't it? With all the time/day changes?

Hooray! Egg release! smile.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Wow, that last egg drop went really fast. blink.gif

he didn't say "more" releases, he's saying we will no longer be able to know when they are in advance, therefore we will have to keep our scrolls clear every weekend, only to be disappointed when there isn't one, and possibly unable to get eggs if there is one.

It wasn't stale to me, this was only about the second time it went exactly the same way as the previous one, isn't it? With all the time/day changes?

Oh, blast, I didn't even think of it from that point of view, I thought he meant there would be more releases, scattered through the month.

If it is still only one a month, at an undetermined time, then I do NOT like that. sad.gif I can't leave my scroll open every weekend, anyways, not with my current massive breeding project.

I didn't think it was stale, either, although perhaps some people get bored with things being regular? I don't know....

WHAAAAAAAT eight eggs? blink.gif So many alts? Ooh that sounds awesome. biggrin.gif And the eggs look really nice. Very sad about the end of predictability, although it did clash with the special holiday releases all the time, so I see the reason for a more flexible schedule.

Yowzah!! They're getting harder and harder to nab!!

Ambivalent about the Stealth Releases again.

you saw eggs? I didn't even see any eggs at the top of the hour... was there a 5 min drop? because I have not seen any eggs in the cave at all since the announcement went up.

I barely see them. These things are flying through the cave at hyper speed. Seems like low numbers. Hope they're not too rare. The top hour release lasted like 3 minutes and the 5 minutes less than a minute.

Thank you for new eggs!

And...

hmmmm.. I'm alittle sad to hear the regular drops will come to an end, I liked the possibility to better plan my breeding and so on.

Yowzah!! They're getting harder and harder to nab!!

Ambivalent about the Stealth Releases again.

Just gotta be really fast, I guess. o.o Snagged two so far, have room for one more; my sister doesn't have internet access today so I want to get her at least one. :3

Now that I'm over the initial shock (and now fully locked with these)...this is going to be make it a bit tricky to know how to influence. If the difference is due to biome, I'll have to make notes so I don't influence wrong. We'll see when TJ's eggs hatch. smile.gif

That said, I don't like the idea of going back to random releases. I got lucky when it was like that before as I was a more frequent forum goer then...but not now. I don't want to have to stalk the forums every weekend or so....

I wonder if the time of day that they are caught, or hatched will make a difference.

Also, not really in favor of going back to the random releases. This is the first time I was able to be off of work for a regular release since the change to noon, and now... can't plan that any more. *sigh*

Edited by Sir Barton