Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

It just isn't that big of a problem to me. I would suggest rules otherwise. No item thing is there too.

How about one item per game, or items only if your opponent has one too? I dunno, it might balance out some things.

"It's okay if we have no rules, the refs will stop it" is a terrible strategy to prevent abuse in my experience :I

Anyway here we go

Username: Fractional Pi Day

Nicknames: Pi, FPD, 22/7, You Goddamn Math Nerd, etc ("fractional" is an adjective god dammit)

Species: Ambiguous octopus. Inhabits a non-sentient homemade meatsuit.

Looks: The octopus is (usually) dark red-brown and tiny and basically replaces the meatsuit's brain. The meatsuit is human-shaped, vaguely East-Asian-looking, 155cm tall, thick chest-length black hair, gray double-pupiled eyes. It's usually wearing some dumb math slogan shirt or other with track pants and sneakers. The octopus can flick tentacles out of its mouth. It creeps people out and is super fun.

Powers:

Limited shapeshifting - the meatsuit can shift its texture and colour as camouflage. It also seems to... fall apart in a semicontrolled manner when hurt and can do some weird Lovecraftian stuff when badly injured.

Minor space manipulation - mostly in the form of changing things into other topologically equivalent things (ala teacup-doughnut analogy).

Skills: Dulled sense of pain; mildly prehensile hair; amphibious.

Rank: The Worldbuilder/Prophet of Fractals/hey I'm a Mage of Breath too what the heck TE

Preferred Weapon: Chinese polearms, particularly guan daos; alternatively, daggers.

Other: The octopus can produce a paralyzing venom but unless the meatsuit bites you it's really not going to do much.

It's 8:34 PM, and I will make rules soon.

Lovecrafian stuff? I know what Lovecraftian is, but... xd.png

Anyways, added up. Maybe. I'm tired.

Ooh guan daos. Nice. Also what the heck are double-pupil eyes they sound weird.

Heck yeah guan daos. I learned how to use one at one point. They're really heavy.

(Are Pi and Techno both asian? If so, high five. Asian club ftw.)

(EDIT: I'm CBC -- canadian-born chinese. I speak both canto and mando.)

Edited by TehUltimateMage

*throws tables at both* Stop getting off-topic!

Also, this is PG-13, so I swear, if it's that Lovecrafian... Alice will be unleashed.

Okay, you're now no-items.

That post was at least 20% on topic you can't throw tables at me for that >:I Now see if you wanted to throw tables at me for this post that'd be justifiable but *gets hit in the face with the table*

But pssssshhhh yeah I'm not gonna overdo it. Maybe just a few tentacles ;3 But did you expect me to not do some creepy stuff? Let's review the hints: 1) cephalopods. 2) fractals and non-Euclidean geometries. 3) my sig tells you I'm a necromancer for heck's sake.

(Ah okay I'm a Beijinger uvu Still got the accent when I speak Mando apparently. Chinese-Canadian double high five)

Edit:

user posted image

(I'm seriously tempted to do minisprites for a bunch of you people)

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

I'm Asian and was born in Canada too. O.O

I think Team Color only has to wait for Melomancer to discuss weapons and for me to write the last description. Then we can finally start!

*throws another table at Pi* I want the posts to be at least 49% on topic!

*Born in Canada and is English and Canadian, mainly* Okay. Actually, we're waiting for Mono to make sure DH is okay with their choice. And then, yes, we can start, which means hopefully, we can start tomorrow(TUM is writing the arena description).

Now don't make me throw iron tables.

EDIT: o_o Random art much, Pi?

Edited by seacatsmew

Ah, that too. Team Battles take a long time. xd.png

Seacat, I think it resembles the blue chickens. I bet I could get away with making it part of the chicken section.

Edit: I'm still kinda confused on how the starting post works. And how do we decide the order? First come first serve?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

It's at 200% so you could shrink it down. Chicken spy B)

So how does this work? Anyone else open for duelling right now?

Indeed they do. xd.png

Huh. It kind of does. Do you want it added to your 'looks' section, as your phoenix form? (It's a Articuno/Phoenix/Chicken! xd.png )

And that is why I'm doing the starting post, darling. And yes. Basically, it's first come first serve. I'm gonna go make pixel thingies of random things before I accidentally awaken Alice.

EDIT: I don't know. I'll go put your request to duel on the first post... Or something. If you're too confused, just... look at mine and Silver's battles? We're an example I guess. xd.png

Edited by seacatsmew

I'm always open as my title suggests, but not right now because I have to sleep. I didn't post a lot in the current duel thread we have Seacat because I drained myself from descriptions. I'll try to make up for it tomorrow I guess.

I don't know how to shrink stuff with the iPad. ;A;. I don't think it's possible, the camera always zooms during cropping. I have no digital art apps either.

You can add it as my blue chicken phoenix form, otherwise know as Phoenix in Disguise. xd.png

Because every brownie eating ninja has a disguise.

Hi I'm back can anyone tell me what I missed. I've only had 3 hours of sleep and then I was busy doing chemical reactions and stuff... I spilled some acid on my hand. But could someone explain to me why you are all discussing where you live/where you came from?

user posted image Here y'are good sir

Anyone else want these? I have a base for humanoids too it's in my art thread.

Edit: *sidesteps table* hey it's not like any of you are paying me for this

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Night, Silver. We shall continue our duel tomorrow. Also, added. xd.png

Then get more sleep. I'm going to bed soon. Also. Because everyone wants a table to the face. Would you like one, too? No? Then don't get off-topic. But you missed nothing, minus me getting all the weapons in a message and now we're waiting for the arena and Melomancer. (Will add a message to the first post.)

Oh, and me and Silver both have 'dark' forms now. Don't fight them. Seriously. Alice and Revlis are not to be messed with.

EDIT: *throws multiple tables at Pi* ...Advertising much...?

Edited by seacatsmew

user posted image Here y'are good sir

Anyone else want these? I have a base for humanoids too it's in my art thread.

Thanks! The white background is ruining its ninja skills though...

'Tis not a big matter! None but the most observant shall find it! Actually, everyone will since I just said it, but that's not the point. The point is, that it is an awesome ninja chicken.

Goodnight! *yawns and flops over* Yes, I do have a dark form. I'm not often in a bad mood though. But my negativity has to go somewhere. I'm going to be doing math tomorrow morning, if you see me on here then tell me to haul my lazy butt over to the math and do it. Because I seriously need to finish it.

East Illinois born and raised. uwu Also known as Chicago. I grew up in Shanghai and only speak mando though. And I'd like one of those little sprite thingies too, please. biggrin.gif

Oh, hey, sorry for taking so long to reply. I'll message you the weapon choice in awhile. My time zone is a real problem whenever I go on any sites. *sigh*I was asleep while you guys were discussing everything. xd.png, so now I just have to message SeaCat with my weapon choice, right?

Edit: where's the duel on? Has it started?

Edit2: how many weapons were we allowed to pick?

Edited by Melomancer

One weapon unless its a duel one (e.g. dual daggers).

Wow that looks cool PI... reminds me of Fez.

And seacat you're yelling at me for going off topic... you...

I'd also like to reafirm my opinion on the over powered watermelons biggrin.gif

Omigosh Pi thank you so much. I got a haircut recently but my hair reaches down to my shoulders. biggrin.gif

Edited by Techno_Elf

@Melo: I'm waiting for the arena choice and Silver's description(If she decides she wants to do another description), and then we'll start. But that'll take a bit, because she has to, and these are her words, haul her lazy butt over to the math and do it.

@MP: I'm staying somewhat on-topic(50%), and also, I'd like to take away your Supernova power until you can successfully not say supernovas are made of plasma. ._.

Okay. I'm gonna go make some useless items. I kind of want to battle someone in Alice form, but Alice... She's scary.

I haven't said they were made of plasma since I first said it. Stop acting like I keep bringing it up, I don't.

Hmm wikipedia says that a star is a massive sphere of Plasma held by its own gravity... This is backed up by academic resources. So I'm correct, a supernova which is an expanding star would be made of plasma.

Actually, a star is, yes, plasma, but a supernova is the star becoming powder and gas. Star = Plasma. Supernova = Gas and powder released, causing a large 'explosion', you could say.

And now we're arguing about astronomy. Argh. You know, I'm just gonna ignore anything you say about this now. I really don't want to lose my temper.

I made a top hat item. xd.png We have useless items and maybe one non-useless item... I don't see how items are really gonna lead to a winning chain, truthfully.

EDIT: Toppage. : D

Edited by seacatsmew